Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Pics: AI Depicts The Appearance Of A 200-year-old Person. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Pics: AI Depicts The Appearance Of A 200-year-old Person. (569 Views)

Vietnamese Craft, Depicts The Fishing Scene Of Vietnamese Fishermen On The River / A Traditional Vietnamese Craft, Depicts Women Harvesting Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: AI Depicts The Appearance Of A 200-year-old Person. by ArtificialGPT: 5:03pm On Jan 30
Another aging project I did with midjourney❤️
5- 200 years old
This one is one of my fav

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics: AI Depicts The Appearance Of A 200-year-old Person. by ArtificialGPT: 5:03pm On Jan 30

2 Likes

Re: Pics: AI Depicts The Appearance Of A 200-year-old Person. by ArtificialGPT: 5:03pm On Jan 30

Re: Pics: AI Depicts The Appearance Of A 200-year-old Person. by ArtificialGPT: 5:05pm On Jan 30

Re: Pics: AI Depicts The Appearance Of A 200-year-old Person. by ArtificialGPT: 5:06pm On Jan 30

Re: Pics: AI Depicts The Appearance Of A 200-year-old Person. by ArtificialGPT: 5:14pm On Jan 30

1 Like

Re: Pics: AI Depicts The Appearance Of A 200-year-old Person. by illicit(m): 5:41pm On Jan 30
God no allow me reach 200 o abeg

🥵

5 Likes

Re: Pics: AI Depicts The Appearance Of A 200-year-old Person. by Wawelexy(m): 6:05pm On Jan 30
I dare AI to try this with a Nigerian girl.....

@40 most of them already looking 65....
Re: Pics: AI Depicts The Appearance Of A 200-year-old Person. by Saturnalia(m): 6:15pm On Jan 30
This is very beautiful and impressive. Every moment of consciousness is indeed a precious and fragile gift.

When you wake up in the morning and ponder on the fragility of life, mehn, all else just fades into the background.

This impressive art work reminds me of that movie that I like so much - “The Age of Adaline - 2015”.

1 Like

Re: Pics: AI Depicts The Appearance Of A 200-year-old Person. by Adewale1603(m): 6:59pm On Jan 30
Nothing last forever in life. Everything is just stage, time and period. And we only live once, that's why you should make use of every time and opportunity and live your life to the fullest, make use wisely of your youthful stage, don't end up regretting how you wasted your youthful age after growing old
Re: Pics: AI Depicts The Appearance Of A 200-year-old Person. by Beverlyjean(f): 10:12pm On Jan 30
Saturnalia:
This is very beautiful and impressive. Every moment of consciousness is indeed a precious and fragile gift.

When you wake up in the morning and ponder of the fragility of life, mehn, all else just fades into the background.

This impressive art work reminds me of that movie that I like so much - “The Age of Adaline - 2015”.

Beautiful movie...watched it many years ago
Re: Pics: AI Depicts The Appearance Of A 200-year-old Person. by MMempire(m): 1:55am On Jan 31
85 to 90 years don do me for earth.
Re: Pics: AI Depicts The Appearance Of A 200-year-old Person. by faceland: 8:15am On Jan 31
Once the mind start failing, it is time to die (regardless of age).
Re: Pics: AI Depicts The Appearance Of A 200-year-old Person. by ArtificialGPT: 9:57am On Jan 31
Nlfpmod

(1) (Reply)

. / How To Make 3d Character Animation / MEME: When They Find Out You Can Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.