Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Make Rich Nigerians Explain Source Of Wealth Or Forfeit It To Government; Ndume - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Make Rich Nigerians Explain Source Of Wealth Or Forfeit It To Government; Ndume (16928 Views)

2023: Nigerians Explain Why They Will Vote For Peter Obi / Buhari Approves New Electricity Tariff; Rich Nigerians To Pay More / Seyi Makinde's N48bn Assets: Explain Source Of Your Wealth - APC Tells Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Rich Nigerians Explain Source Of Wealth Or Forfeit It To Government; Ndume by fearlessfang: 6:43am On Jan 31
Ikinternational:

Yes....we will call it FFR
friendly fund raising or you prefer friendly extortion🤔

Your country is broke my guy 😭🤦🏾‍♂️

I can't even put laugh emoji sef. This matter is serious
Not everyone on nairaland is a Nigerians lol..
Re: Make Rich Nigerians Explain Source Of Wealth Or Forfeit It To Government; Ndume by BABANGBALI: 7:26am On Jan 31
Starting from Tinubu
Re: Make Rich Nigerians Explain Source Of Wealth Or Forfeit It To Government; Ndume by dust144(m): 10:44am On Jan 31
highchief1:
nigerians with their strong face and no sense of humor.for me to have started the statement with lol simply means I was joking.what r my insulting u for?
Understood
Re: Make Rich Nigerians Explain Source Of Wealth Or Forfeit It To Government; Ndume by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:23am On Jan 31
Fellow naija,stop being fooled,stop hailing those sabotouers that stole our money and spray in parties and social arenas.

NIGERIA IS VERY VERY RICH. angry

OUR BILLIONS OF DOLLARS ARE IN D HANDS OF ECONOMIC SABOTUERS OF LAST 8YEARS regime,WE PRAY GOD ALMIGHTY PURSUE THEM ALL AND BRING BACK OUR MONEY TO BUILD OUR ECONOMY ROBUSTLY from today IFSHA. angry
Re: Make Rich Nigerians Explain Source Of Wealth Or Forfeit It To Government; Ndume by kcbaba007: 2:05pm On Jan 31
Pls, start from tinubu and ndume
Re: Make Rich Nigerians Explain Source Of Wealth Or Forfeit It To Government; Ndume by Christistruth00: 2:22pm On Jan 31
immortalcrown:
Will you accept the explanations?

Who will confirm if the explanations are true?

It can be checked for Authentication using Tax Records , receipts and Bank Records or do you think Bank Staff don't know who has dodgy wealth amoung their Clients? they do .

They would be rewarded handsomely for Cast Iron Information

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abba’s Sack Illegal-Police Council Not Consulted As Required By the Constitution / Kogi Ministerial Slot: Faleke Fires Back - Tribune / Fire Service Gets 25 New Trucks After 116 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.