Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Yul Edochie Holds First Online Service, Narrates How He Was Called Into Ministry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Holds First Online Service, Narrates How He Was Called Into Ministry (25105 Views)

Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) / "I Was Called Radio"- Adesua Etomi In Throwback Childhood Photo / Burna Boy Leaves Social Media After He Was Called Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie Holds First Online Service, Narrates How He Was Called Into Ministry by SirManuel: 6:58pm On Jan 30
Nollywood actor Yul Edochie, who recently launched his online ministry, conducted the inaugural church service on his YouTube channel, True Salvation Ministry.

During the virtual gathering held on Sunday, Yul delved into his spiritual journey, sharing his divine calling and the moment he felt God’s direct guidance. Reflecting on instances where others recognized his potential for ministry, he revealed that a life-altering car accident on the Ore road was the turning point that led him to fully embrace his calling.

Following a narrow escape from a fatal outcome, Yul described a transformative experience where a compelling voice urged him to dedicate his life to serving God and humanity. This revelation marked the beginning of his “second life,” distinct from his previous pursuits.

Despite initially aiming for a physical church with a sizable congregation, Yul disclosed that God intervened, guiding him to start humbly and utilise the resources at his disposal.

He said in part, “As far back as 2012, 2013, I’ll meet a couple of men of God, pastors and they will always tell me that you are destined to be a minister of God, you can’t run away from it, you are going to be a minister.

“As time went by I started to hear the voice myself like anywhere I am, most of the time when I’m in an enclosed place, just me, I’ll be hearing that voice telling me you are going to work for God.”

Yul Edochie announced last story week the launch of his Christian programme, True Salvation Ministry, on YouTube, where he will deliver sermons.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/yul-edochie-holds-first-online-service-narrates-how-he-was-called-into-ministry/%3famp

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Holds First Online Service, Narrates How He Was Called Into Ministry by immortalcrown(m): 6:59pm On Jan 30
What Yul cannot attempt does not exist.

Yul has contested for governorship.

He has contested for presidency.

He was once a member of PDP.

He was once a member of APC.

He was once a member of APGA.

Now, God has called him. He is now "Touch not my anointed", even if he gets involved in another marriage scandal.

The guy keeps cruising under the glory of his father, Pete Edochie.

234 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Holds First Online Service, Narrates How He Was Called Into Ministry by Xosh: 7:09pm On Jan 30
Wisdom is running a fast one on this Dude.

He should go work in a bread bakery.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Holds First Online Service, Narrates How He Was Called Into Ministry by MDVCONSULTANTS: 7:35pm On Jan 30
This guy ready do anything to drive traffic.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Holds First Online Service, Narrates How He Was Called Into Ministry by EreluRoz: 7:39pm On Jan 30
Black sheep, he disgust me a lot.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Holds First Online Service, Narrates How He Was Called Into Ministry by Bbqekpa: 11:12pm On Jan 30
Yul is Portable with a little more sophistication

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Holds First Online Service, Narrates How He Was Called Into Ministry by flokii: 11:17pm On Jan 30
Yul Yul.. I no wan call you fake pastor. As na better guy you be.
All the best in your Ministry.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Holds First Online Service, Narrates How He Was Called Into Ministry by Myrepublic(m): 12:12am On Jan 31
This guy needs a check on his mental health. He doesn't look normal to me..

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Holds First Online Service, Narrates How He Was Called Into Ministry by Coldspice: 12:38am On Jan 31
I wonder how the great Pete Edochie managed to give birth to this fool.

79 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Holds First Online Service, Narrates How He Was Called Into Ministry by Gadafii: 4:22am On Jan 31
There is hunger in the land, pastorship or church gathering is Avery lucrative venture in Nigeria/Africa so guy man don sharpaly plug in, sodiki 😂😂😂😂

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Holds First Online Service, Narrates How He Was Called Into Ministry by Rickmann: 7:08am On Jan 31
SirManuel:

Nollywood actor Yul Edochie, who recently launched his online ministry, conducted the inaugural church service on his YouTube channel, True Salvation Ministry.

During the virtual gathering held on Sunday, Yul delved into his spiritual journey, sharing his divine calling and the moment he felt God’s direct guidance. Reflecting on instances where others recognized his potential for ministry, he revealed that a life-altering car accident on the Ore road was the turning point that led him to fully embrace his calling.

Following a narrow escape from a fatal outcome, Yul described a transformative experience where a compelling voice urged him to dedicate his life to serving God and humanity. This revelation marked the beginning of his “second life,” distinct from his previous pursuits.

Despite initially aiming for a physical church with a sizable congregation, Yul disclosed that God intervened, guiding him to start humbly and utilise the resources at his disposal.
Judy Austin congratulates Yul Edochie as he launches online ministry
It's time to answer God's call- Yul Edochie launches online ministry
He said in part, “As far back as 2012, 2013, I’ll meet a couple of men of God, pastors and they will always tell me that you are destined to be a minister of God, you can’t run away from it, you are going to be a minister.

“As time went by I started to hear the voice myself like anywhere I am, most of the time when I’m in an enclosed place, just me, I’ll be hearing that voice telling me you are going to work for God.”

Yul Edochie announced last story week the launch of his Christian programme, True Salvation Ministry, on YouTube, where he will deliver sermons.

http://www.speak2nigeria.com.ng/2024/01/yul-edochie-holds-first-online-service.html

From acting to politics to chasing clouts on social media to becoming a pastor..hmmm. Nigerian celebrities are the most confused set of beings on the planet, there's nothing you can tell me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Holds First Online Service, Narrates How He Was Called Into Ministry by faceland: 7:55am On Jan 31
Lets see how far he takes this new phase;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUNrsdbBQ8k

Yul Edochie's transformation into a preacher was deeply influenced by a head injury he sustained during a car accident. In the aftermath of the accident along Ore road, he recounted how the incident prompted him to fully accept his calling to ministry.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Holds First Online Service, Narrates How He Was Called Into Ministry by faceland: 7:58am On Jan 31
Myrepublic:
This guy needs a check on his mental health. He doesn't look normal to me..

He fell with his head during an accident... I have injured my knees during an accident and once in a while, the old injury reopen and I need to bound it. So you can imagine what is happening to his brain.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Holds First Online Service, Narrates How He Was Called Into Ministry by PinkNature: 8:54am On Jan 31
This man keeps doing everything to secure the bag.. but a lot of us can't see through.
wink

7 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Holds First Online Service, Narrates How He Was Called Into Ministry by christejames(m): 9:29am On Jan 31
He wants to cash in on the gullibility of an average Nigerian undecided

The way we practice Christianity in Nigeria and Africa is way too abnormal, if nothing tangid is done about it, Christianity may cease to exist in no distant time. We overly 'mock' God here thinking we are being 'called'... Strong case of hallucinations.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Holds First Online Service, Narrates How He Was Called Into Ministry by Myrepublic(m): 9:33am On Jan 31
faceland:

He fell with his head during an accident... I have injured my knees during an accident and once in a while, the old injury reopen and I need to bound it. So you can imagine what is happening to his brain.
Yeah
Re: Yul Edochie Holds First Online Service, Narrates How He Was Called Into Ministry by Acidosis(m): 9:40am On Jan 31
The guy could be mentally deranged. His family needs to do something about his mental health.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Holds First Online Service, Narrates How He Was Called Into Ministry by Moshybear(f): 9:48am On Jan 31
Wow interesting grin grin
Re: Yul Edochie Holds First Online Service, Narrates How He Was Called Into Ministry by Obakoolex(m): 9:49am On Jan 31
grin This guy loves making himself an object of ridicule

6 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Holds First Online Service, Narrates How He Was Called Into Ministry by Enddy50ty(m): 9:49am On Jan 31
This guy is a clown 🤡, a drama King.
Always seeking undue and unnecessary attention on social media every time.
He just dey rubbish him papa name (Edochie) wey him don build for years, right from the days of “Things Fall Apart”.

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Holds First Online Service, Narrates How He Was Called Into Ministry by zed7: 9:49am On Jan 31
Everything is cruise these days. This one now is trying to use the Almighty to catch cruise. Well done

6 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Holds First Online Service, Narrates How He Was Called Into Ministry by jmoore(m): 9:50am On Jan 31
Iberibe na enye onye ara morale.

6 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Holds First Online Service, Narrates How He Was Called Into Ministry by Anguldi(m): 9:50am On Jan 31
Divorce the second wife and be focused undecided

No polygamy in Christianity

Guys stop giving these PULPIT BANDITS your hard earned money. Whoever or whatever made the universe will NEVER EVER EVER NEVER need your money for A N Y T H I N G whatsoever.

Any man who tells you he works for the maker of the universe is a thief. He works for his stomach. He must one day tell you the "all-sufficient " god he works for needs your money. The being behind the existence of the universe is not a human like Dangote, Elon Musk or Tinubu that will need workers and money. Wise up

Copied

6 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Holds First Online Service, Narrates How He Was Called Into Ministry by jiz: 9:50am On Jan 31
It's between you and God
Re: Yul Edochie Holds First Online Service, Narrates How He Was Called Into Ministry by Angelfrost(m): 9:50am On Jan 31
Oh well...! Good luck to him and his followers.

This is the very least of our problems in Nigeria today. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Holds First Online Service, Narrates How He Was Called Into Ministry by yemmight(m): 9:51am On Jan 31
Pete Edochie must do something about this guy in his lifetime before it gets too late.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Holds First Online Service, Narrates How He Was Called Into Ministry by jonadaft: 9:51am On Jan 31
grin

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Holds First Online Service, Narrates How He Was Called Into Ministry by Lanretoye(m): 9:51am On Jan 31
On which line did God call u self?.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Holds First Online Service, Narrates How He Was Called Into Ministry by Angelfrost(m): 9:52am On Jan 31
yemmight:
Pete Edochie must do something about this guy in his lifetime before it gets too late.

Pete Edochie has done his part...!

Na to sit down look remain.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos / Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects / Skuki Peeshaun Leaves Tattoo Shop In Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.