Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,776 members, 7,841,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

My Encounter With Frsc At The Stadium Roundabout Kaduna Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Encounter With Frsc At The Stadium Roundabout Kaduna Today (175 Views)

Kwankwaso Massive Rally In Kaduna Today(photos) / Pictures Of The Peugeot Plant President Buhari Will Commission In Kaduna Today / "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With Frsc At The Stadium Roundabout Kaduna Today by Iamanoited: 7:12pm On Jan 30
I THINK THEY SAY THAT THE FEDERAL ROAD CORPS MEMBERS ARE NOT CORRUPT. TODAY, AT ABOUT 2PM AT THE STADIUM ROUNDABOUT KADUNA, FRSC STOPPED MY DRIVER, VEHICLE AND I. THEY ASKED FOR THE DRIVER'S LICENSE AND VEHICLE PARTICULARS. MY DRIVER SUPPLIED THEM INTACT.
NEXT, ABOUT 3 OF THEM SURROUNDED US AND SAID ONE OF OUR TYRES WASN'T TOO GOOD AND THAT THEY WOULD DRIVE US TO THEIR STATION.
FINALLY, MY DRIVER SETTLED WITH THEM FOR N2500.
THAT'S CORRUPTION AND UNNECESSARY DISTRACTION FROM SERIOUS GOVERNMENT BUSINESS.
Re: My Encounter With Frsc At The Stadium Roundabout Kaduna Today by BewareOf419: 7:15pm On Jan 30
Op, you are the most corrupt person here and you should be arrested for giving them 2,500
Re: My Encounter With Frsc At The Stadium Roundabout Kaduna Today by yarimo(m): 7:22pm On Jan 30
Op why giving them #2500 ? You are promoting corruption.
Re: My Encounter With Frsc At The Stadium Roundabout Kaduna Today by jaeyking(m): 8:12pm On Jan 30
Why did you give them 2500

Because you know truly that your tyre had expired

U know going to their office at UTC, you will pay a heavy fine
So you bribed your way

And here you are calling them out
Re: My Encounter With Frsc At The Stadium Roundabout Kaduna Today by MrProlific95: 8:16pm On Jan 30
They should be identified and arrested. If they were at that location their office nearby

(1) (Reply)

AFCON 2023: Super Eagles Win Shows Nigeria Will Overcome All Darkness – Pete / Nass Budget & Nigerian Workers' Monthly Minimum Wage / Oil Theft: N'delta Stakeholders Call For Probe Of Rear Admiral Babalola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.