Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Please I Need Where I Can Get This. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please I Need Where I Can Get This. (1200 Views)

Who Can Recommend A Good Power Bank And Where I Can Get It / Is There Any Good Store Where I Can Get This In Anambra Or Onitsha / Anybody Know Where I Can Get This Oraimo Bluetooth Earphone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Where I Can Get This. by phorget(m): 7:22pm On Jan 30
Please nairalanders, I've just got a contract to renovate a gym hall and I need something like this for covering the floor, my challenge is where to source for it and I need anybody to help me out please!

Re: Please I Need Where I Can Get This. by touche(m): 8:09pm On Jan 30

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Where I Can Get This. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 11:42pm On Jan 30
phorget:
Please nairalanders, I've just got a contract to renovate a gym hall and I need something like this for covering the floor, my challenge is where to source for it and I need anybody to help me out please!

Can be sourced from China. Check Alibaba.com

If quantity is much. We can handle it for you.

You can reach out to us on WhatsApp 09090287555
Re: Please I Need Where I Can Get This. by tppzzy01(m): 2:00am On Jan 31
Check Google Na. What is wrong with Nigerian self, everything nairaland while you have google at your disposal. You have the picture at hand, what you just need to do is search or scan it with Google pixel and it will bring result.
Re: Please I Need Where I Can Get This. by KingLennon(m): 5:04am On Jan 31
tppzzy01:
Check Google Na. What is wrong with Nigerian self, everything nairaland while you have google at your disposal. You have the picture at hand, what you just need to do is search or scan it with Google pixel and it will bring result.
Some people use their phones just to watch Tiktok

6 Likes

Re: Please I Need Where I Can Get This. by HugeElephant(f): 8:26am On Jan 31
tppzzy01:

Its best to check nairaland first. Some people would have discussed about it before.

You probably don't know how resourceful nairaland is

8 Likes

Re: Please I Need Where I Can Get This. by Onuimo1(m): 11:41am On Jan 31
Take ba samples and go to Odun Ade market Cover/Alafia. That's if you're in Lagos. You'll get what you want or probably give you directions on how to go about it.
Re: Please I Need Where I Can Get This. by Onuimo1(m): 11:43am On Jan 31
Odun Ade market Coker/Alafia

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Where I Can Get This. by danzaki63: 12:22pm On Jan 31
if you didnt have it and dont know where to get, what price did you quote for the item? or were you given a blank cheque?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Where I Can Get This. by tppzzy01(m): 4:10pm On Jan 31
HugeElephant:

Its best to check nairaland first. Some people would have discussed about it before.

You probably don't know how resourceful nairaland is
Hmm. Okay
Re: Please I Need Where I Can Get This. by tppzzy01(m): 4:11pm On Jan 31
KingLennon:

Some people use their phones just to watch Tiktok
Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣.
You're hilarious
Re: Please I Need Where I Can Get This. by Magnificenttop: 5:35pm On Jan 31
phorget:

Some Nigerians use tyres to make this kind of interlocking tiles. Check online.
Re: Please I Need Where I Can Get This. by Gadafii: 6:14pm On Jan 31
Another day another needless thread

Okk you bided for a contract you have no idea as to where to get the materials needed to execute the project, that can be forgiven

What happens to doing simply research or asking fellows in the same line of business with you?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Where I Can Get This. by Karlifate: 8:33pm On Feb 01
phorget,

Google Free Recycle & check their products.

You can visit their LinkedIn page too.

(1) (Reply)

Need Something To Convert Mpeg4 To 3gp For My Se W810i / Download The Lastest Mobile Phone Games For Free / On Sale ---ipad, Balackberry ----computer Village Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.