Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Nollywood Costumier Prince Onyewere Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl On Movie Set In Asaba - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nollywood Costumier Prince Onyewere Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl On Movie Set In Asaba (54599 Views)

50 Yr Old Man Rapes 10 Yr Old Girl. / Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) / Head-Teacher Rapes 10-Year-Old Pupil, Infects Her With STD In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Costumier Prince Onyewere Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl On Movie Set In Asaba by dalass(f): 11:15am On Jan 31
Thissystem:

https://newtelegraphng.com/nollywood-costumier-rapes-10-year-old-girl-on-movie-set-in-asaba/

People were careless ooooh..

With all the orisirirsi in town, they allowed one stupid guy take a small girl enter hotel room alone with a defenceless little girl?

Haaa... All of them suppose enter prison.

Why is it that some guys can't think straight if left alone with a female? Old or young?

We have seen 10, 55,79 something year olds getting raped ... This one is ...So disgusting undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Costumier Prince Onyewere Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl On Movie Set In Asaba by Hapinex01: 11:18am On Jan 31
Why would a guy go and unchanged a girl? Or proberbly what was he doing there? For what reason exactly?
Re: Nollywood Costumier Prince Onyewere Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl On Movie Set In Asaba by Theoarhics: 11:20am On Jan 31
Why people no dey learn or get sense. You it's not right and you criticize other people if you saw or read they did this in the news and you will still go ahead and commit the crime you criticized. Why rape at all when olosho to pay 2k full everywhere to sleep with.
Re: Nollywood Costumier Prince Onyewere Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl On Movie Set In Asaba by Flier: 11:25am On Jan 31
He has probably bleeped majority of the adult he ever worked with.
Re: Nollywood Costumier Prince Onyewere Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl On Movie Set In Asaba by VaginaAcademic: 11:31am On Jan 31
GRACEGLORY:
What if this guy was set up, and the story is false❓

Be careful what you allow yourself to be fed, until the police do their findings.
the video is out there stop typing rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Costumier Prince Onyewere Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl On Movie Set In Asaba by ObalendeCMS: 11:33am On Jan 31
With all these nonsense movies churned out by these Asaba movie producer, one should expect such.
Re: Nollywood Costumier Prince Onyewere Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl On Movie Set In Asaba by qtx(m): 11:34am On Jan 31
Thissystem:

https://newtelegraphng.com/nollywood-costumier-rapes-10-year-old-girl-on-movie-set-in-asaba/
was there no lady in the crew to UnCloth and dress the little girl before this beas.t will wear her the custome? I keep telling people, you see a man with an ear ring when you talk they say its just fashion. See it now!
Re: Nollywood Costumier Prince Onyewere Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl On Movie Set In Asaba by Lovelyn451(f): 11:36am On Jan 31
All of them should be arrested, how will they leave a girl alone in a room with this rascally looking guy without a growm female to accompany her... makeup artist kill all of them there with their useless movie....idiots... me that once any man or guy carry my daughter my mind will Start imagining different things, my instinct will tell me, what if he chook hand for her nyash, what if he use him prick from behind...las las ill give one excuse and collect my daughter make my mind rest....

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Costumier Prince Onyewere Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl On Movie Set In Asaba by fred04(m): 11:37am On Jan 31
Thissystem:

Why is castration not a legal punishment for those pedo and rapists.
Where women full everywhere for obodo 9ja
Re: Nollywood Costumier Prince Onyewere Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl On Movie Set In Asaba by Gainman: 11:43am On Jan 31
EreluRoz:
The annoying thing is that his fellow paedophile will join the rest to call him paedophile here. I'm sure he has called his fellow a paedophile before, indeed na who Dem catch be thief.

Life imprisonment awaits him.
that is d truth. Because I hv cracked my brain to find reasons for this I can't find. I con dey reason that abi nah Satan sent spiritual girls (possessed) through birth into d world to destroy men. Because I don't understand how female kids go dey entice men.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Costumier Prince Onyewere Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl On Movie Set In Asaba by chickenfoot: 11:50am On Jan 31
What nonsense,l angry
Re: Nollywood Costumier Prince Onyewere Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl On Movie Set In Asaba by Lomprico2: 12:04pm On Jan 31
illicit:
What was he thinking?

🥵

Prolly yahoo tinz

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Costumier Prince Onyewere Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl On Movie Set In Asaba by preciousmetals: 12:07pm On Jan 31
The acting have already started from the inner chamber shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nollywood Costumier Prince Onyewere Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl On Movie Set In Asaba by khattab02: 12:10pm On Jan 31
Hmmmm... This is strange.

I wonder what could attract people to a ten years if not for fetish and mumu things.
Re: Nollywood Costumier Prince Onyewere Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl On Movie Set In Asaba by seborrhic: 12:15pm On Jan 31
How does this story even sound and how possible is it that such a thing happened.
You were told to go and change costume of a 10 year old,went in,closed down and raped her,a virgin,knowing fully well she would be in severe pains,will be draining blood and be crying and sooner than later the crew members will come looking for you both.
I don't believe this story one bit because I feel it's only a mentally challenged man that would do what the costumier is alleged to have done,at a confined movie shoot where everyone's whereabouts is known and absence is quickly noticed.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Costumier Prince Onyewere Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl On Movie Set In Asaba by faridaariyo3: 12:17pm On Jan 31
The cursed soul deserves a castration.The cursed soul deserves a castration....
Re: Nollywood Costumier Prince Onyewere Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl On Movie Set In Asaba by Agunesinjaweola: 12:18pm On Jan 31
Baba Ijesha cousins are all over the place.

From SW to SS and the North 🤔
Re: Nollywood Costumier Prince Onyewere Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl On Movie Set In Asaba by Maxtipulation(m): 12:23pm On Jan 31
Pls, sorry I don't know what came over me na devil cause am...I will be his statement at the police station
Re: Nollywood Costumier Prince Onyewere Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl On Movie Set In Asaba by sslcrypt: 12:23pm On Jan 31
This is really demonic. What the hell is going on? Is this guy normal, this is really sick and disgusting. Such should be sent to prison and he will end up been killed because they don't tolerate rapist in prison.
Re: Nollywood Costumier Prince Onyewere Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl On Movie Set In Asaba by ThaFirstLady: 12:35pm On Jan 31
This is outrageous and a reminder of the threat the ongoing online bashing of the Nigerian girl child which mirrors a sad reality in Society. This paedophile rapist is not far from the same men who are quick to shout Nigerian girls are "useless" and treat the female gender with such level of disregard and absolute disrespect. It is alarming and a wake up call for the general consciousness of the Nigerian People, the terror and damage of such as this horror faced by this 10 years old child as we are fighting against kidnappings and the evils that have plagued some part of the Country in recent times. Nigerians, Remain Patriotic, Have Respect for Law and Order, Value the Sanctity of Human Lives, Elected Official Contribute Your Quota to the Growth and Development of the Nation in Human Capital Development and Infrastructural Development rather than loot public funds, Young Men and Older Men Respect Your Manhood and Respect the Nigerian Girl child and Woman. Your Mother's were once Nigerian Little Girls. STOP RAPE. STOP RAPING LITTLE CHILDREN. STOP BEING PREDATORY ON YOUNG GIRLS AND GARNISHING IT WITH JUST MAKE MONEY. GOD The Creator of Heaven and Earth Judge and Punish all wicked people.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Costumier Prince Onyewere Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl On Movie Set In Asaba by Penisman: 12:36pm On Jan 31
illicit:
What was he thinking?

🥵

He was thinking about hot sexxx

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Costumier Prince Onyewere Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl On Movie Set In Asaba by Weknowbetter: 12:49pm On Jan 31
[quote author=Yankee101 post=128214985]Don’t allow your child to act wor do fashion shows without 24hrs presence of one of the parents around them

The entertainment industry is a playground for wanton abuse [/quote

I agree but so is school. This can also happen behind the church. The perpetrators need to be punished and made an example of. The victims need therapy. All molesters need to be flushed out
Re: Nollywood Costumier Prince Onyewere Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl On Movie Set In Asaba by Abagworo(m): 12:55pm On Jan 31
He needs to be castrated.
Re: Nollywood Costumier Prince Onyewere Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl On Movie Set In Asaba by OdenKelechi(m): 12:59pm On Jan 31
This one na idiot!! They should just off him asap
Re: Nollywood Costumier Prince Onyewere Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl On Movie Set In Asaba by mastermaestro(m): 1:00pm On Jan 31
xjiggy:
I'm beginning to suspect this is not just pedophilia. These attacks on minors seems to have ritualistic connotation too

Flesh and blood did not reveal this truth to you. It's part of success-seeking ritual transactions.
Re: Nollywood Costumier Prince Onyewere Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl On Movie Set In Asaba by Angrigowt: 1:11pm On Jan 31
10 year old toto.my gawd.rapista need to be dropped inside a drum filled of acid
Re: Nollywood Costumier Prince Onyewere Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl On Movie Set In Asaba by viodemus: 1:17pm On Jan 31
Really bad.

Is he an arab god follower.
Re: Nollywood Costumier Prince Onyewere Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl On Movie Set In Asaba by Indispensable85(m): 1:19pm On Jan 31
So nobody was able to chop off his dick? Too bad!
Re: Nollywood Costumier Prince Onyewere Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl On Movie Set In Asaba by elokason: 1:20pm On Jan 31
This outrageous, pls i would advice this film producers too not to allow only a male and female alone inside the room. When changing costume. Atleast one or two other person should also be there to avoid a repeat of this thrash.
Re: Nollywood Costumier Prince Onyewere Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl On Movie Set In Asaba by Charly68: 1:28pm On Jan 31
Life jail is awaiting the man.. Remember the Bishop that did same in Lagos..
Re: Nollywood Costumier Prince Onyewere Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl On Movie Set In Asaba by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:30pm On Jan 31
WHY IS THIS DISGUST BECOMING RAMPANT?
IS HE A RITUALIST? OR WHAT IDOL IS HE WORSHIPING ? MONSTER.
ANY MALE DOING THIS SHITT,THEY SHOULD CHECK HIS MENTAL FACULTIES FOR INSANITYangry
Re: Nollywood Costumier Prince Onyewere Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl On Movie Set In Asaba by usagee36: 1:37pm On Jan 31
What an animal. 10yrs cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Escapes With Arrow In His Back After Attack By Fulani Men. Graphic Photos / Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) / Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.