Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,589 members, 7,840,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Chef Obasuyi Breaks Guinness World Record After Cooking For 448 Hours - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Chef Obasuyi Breaks Guinness World Record After Cooking For 448 Hours (328 Views)

Benue Chef, Naira Victor Sets New Record After Cooking For 135 Hours / 150 Hrs Cook-A-Thon: Ondo Chef Deo Sleeps After Cooking For Over 80 Hrs (Video) / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chef Obasuyi Breaks Guinness World Record After Cooking For 448 Hours by missbond007: 9:23pm On Jan 30
[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bx5kid57qQo[/url]

A Nigerian born Chef, Chef Beauty Obasuyi is the new Guinness World Record holder in cooking. The restaurant owner who is based in Canada beat the current holder, Chef Faila of Ghana, to claim the record.

A lot of people, both Nigerians and Canadians came out to support her. Even the Mayor of Brampton, came personally to support Chef Obasuyi.

Remember when Chef Faila cooked for over 200 hours just a few weeks back and bragged that no one will break her record anytime soon? Well, Chef Obasuyi stepped up and set a new world record just a few weeks later.

Re: Chef Obasuyi Breaks Guinness World Record After Cooking For 448 Hours by Oloki: 9:38pm On Jan 30
missbond007:
[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bx5kid57qQo[/url]

A Nigerian born Chef, Chef Beauty Obasuyi is the new Guinness World Record holder in cooking. The restaurant owner who is based in Canada beat the current holder, Chef Faila of Ghana, to claim the record.

A lot of people, both Nigerians and Canadians came out to support her. Even the Mayor of Brampton, came personally to support Chef Obasuyi.

Remember when Chef Faila cooked for over 200 hours just a few weeks back and bragged that no one will break her record anytime soon? Well, Chef Obasuyi stepped up and set a new world record just a few weeks later.

Is ok o... 448 hours?? Almost times three hours of the previous holder; Record not to be broken anytime soon I think
Re: Chef Obasuyi Breaks Guinness World Record After Cooking For 448 Hours by SweetBuns(f): 9:41pm On Jan 30
You mean to tell me that she cooked for 19 days straight? That’s two days shy of 3 full weeks!

Wow. Just wow

Re: Chef Obasuyi Breaks Guinness World Record After Cooking For 448 Hours by jkpbestseries: 10:01pm On Jan 30
This is not serious again
Re: Chef Obasuyi Breaks Guinness World Record After Cooking For 448 Hours by illicit(m): 10:17pm On Jan 30
No sleep for 19 days?
Re: Chef Obasuyi Breaks Guinness World Record After Cooking For 448 Hours by Cassandraloius: 10:58pm On Jan 30
When will this try my luck cookathon challenge madness end? Don't you guys get tired?
Re: Chef Obasuyi Breaks Guinness World Record After Cooking For 448 Hours by Tonyfx: 10:24am On Jan 31
NO JOKE WITH NIGERIANS E GET WHY

Big congrats to the new GWR holder I have a feeling she'll be holding this for a very long time
Re: Chef Obasuyi Breaks Guinness World Record After Cooking For 448 Hours by Premiumbuy(m): 10:32am On Jan 31
Premium Be Unto You

Congrats to her, I'm now like will I not find a record to break, seems that what's trending.

(1) (Reply)

Is Gala No Longer Available In The Market / Partybeaus And Sovernier Supplies.event . / Traders In Ajah Want FG To Invest More In Made In Nigeria Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.