Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Naira Continues Free Fall On Official Window, Trades N1482.57/$ - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Continues Free Fall On Official Window, Trades N1482.57/$ (14242 Views)

Naira Falls At Parallel Market, Appreciates In Official Window / Naira Continues Free Fall, Depreciates By 11% To N927.19/$ At Official Market / Naira Falls To Record Low At I&E Window, Trades β‚¦β€Ž993/$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Continues Free Fall On Official Window, Trades N1482.57/$ by Beuberry(f): 3:48pm On Jan 31
JasonScoolari:
Are you better than those shouting E bi pa wa?

β€œObi isn't different” that's the language useless bigots use all the time.

Don't complain about the buffoon you voted on my comment, and don't flatter me, I nor be bad guy....

Nor be me send you message
I m better than them.
If I complain, is it ya complain?

Re: Naira Continues Free Fall On Official Window, Trades N1482.57/$ by JasonScoolari: 3:48pm On Jan 31
Beuberry:

Lol! πŸ˜‚
My own wig ll feed you n her for life!
I just disliked ya hypocrisy.
Hoebee = ThiΓ©fnubu = Atiku.
The smartest thief won. You and other obeengoes are crying cos Hoebee lost. And pained that sophisticated tribe deliberately shunned ya politicking and voted for their son just like you and others voted ya son & Athièfku's people too voted him.
Stop wailing like Ebi n pawa United!
This one is mistaking me for her father. grin
Re: Naira Continues Free Fall On Official Window, Trades N1482.57/$ by JasonScoolari: 3:50pm On Jan 31
Beuberry:

I m better than them.
If I complain, is it ya complain?
Don't do that on my comment, go and complain in your father's bedroom.

And don't flatter me.

Keep it.

Hope we are clear?
Re: Naira Continues Free Fall On Official Window, Trades N1482.57/$ by Beuberry(f): 3:51pm On Jan 31
JasonScoolari:
This one is mistaking me for her father. grin
This boy think I m his talakanier mother. πŸ˜‚

Re: Naira Continues Free Fall On Official Window, Trades N1482.57/$ by Beuberry(f): 3:52pm On Jan 31
JasonScoolari:
Don't do that on my comment, go and complain in your father's bedroom.

And don't flatter me.

Keep it.

Hope we are clear?
Who's flattering you?
You wey dry!

Re: Naira Continues Free Fall On Official Window, Trades N1482.57/$ by JasonScoolari: 3:52pm On Jan 31
Beuberry:

This boy think I m his talakanier mother. πŸ˜‚
Your mom is here with me in my bed sha πŸ˜›

Sweet woman πŸ˜‹
Re: Naira Continues Free Fall On Official Window, Trades N1482.57/$ by JasonScoolari: 3:53pm On Jan 31
Beuberry:

Who's flattering you?
You wey dry!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Describing your father for us?
Re: Naira Continues Free Fall On Official Window, Trades N1482.57/$ by Beuberry(f): 3:53pm On Jan 31
JasonScoolari:
Your mom is here with me in my bed sha πŸ˜›

Sweet woman πŸ˜‹
Your dad's running errands for me. He ll do cleaning n laundry only.
Re: Naira Continues Free Fall On Official Window, Trades N1482.57/$ by JasonScoolari: 3:54pm On Jan 31
Beuberry:

Your dad's running errands for me. He ll do cleaning n laundry only.
While I spread your mom's legs πŸ˜‹
Re: Naira Continues Free Fall On Official Window, Trades N1482.57/$ by Beuberry(f): 3:55pm On Jan 31
JasonScoolari:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Describing your father for us?
You dey describes mama for me. Eat this!

Re: Naira Continues Free Fall On Official Window, Trades N1482.57/$ by Beuberry(f): 4:00pm On Jan 31
JasonScoolari:
While I spread your mom's legs πŸ˜‹
While I use ya father like a slave that he is.
Re: Naira Continues Free Fall On Official Window, Trades N1482.57/$ by JasonScoolari: 4:11pm On Jan 31
Beuberry:

While I use ya father like a slave that he is.
Wanna see a picture of your mom butt nakked? πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‹
Re: Naira Continues Free Fall On Official Window, Trades N1482.57/$ by nairalanda1(m): 4:22pm On Jan 31
musicwriter:

Good analysis but those are effects, not CAUSATION.

Go beyond China and South Korea and find one thing common among all developed countries and you'll be dealing with causes.

ALL developed countries have THREE things in common, and they're:-

1. They speak their native language

2. They believe their own God

3. They use their native language to acquire knowledge

Those are the only commonality among all developed countries, as I said at the realm of causation.

What it means is that they create their own ideas, knowledge, beliefs, science, technology and generate wealth within because they're truly independent and self reliant.

Nobody is able to manipulate them into loans or in any of the other ways you cited because they're impenetrable.

1.Not all developed countries speak their own language. USA uses English which if you go far enough is an adopted lingo amoing many of its peoples. Samewith Canada. China has many minority tribes with their own languages, and then there are the Han which have mandarian and cantonese . Australia too has many immigrants for whom English was not the only language.

Even France, France once had many large minority languages. THat everyone speaks french is because the french were forced to speak french and not their dialects. Ditto Italy, and to some extent Germany.

If you are advocating a division of African countries on the basis of language, you better think again. At the end , it would still be bigger tribes eating smaller tribes. THat is how many develiped nations came about. Big tribes ate small tribes and forced them to assimilate their culture.

Somalia should be a developed nation since they speak their own language, etc. AS you can see it isn't. Ditto all them Arab nations. Bulgaria, ROmania, and many other European states are not where they are supposed to be.

Most Chinese and South koreans do not believe in the gods of their forefathers at all. Most Europeans do not believe in the gods of their forefathers. Christianity was an import to Europe, foisted in some parts by violence. And most of them don't believe in chrinstanity anyway.

3. Yesh, but many US Immigrants and Canadian immigrants had to learn the majority language. Then China has many minorities with their own lingo.

Plus, why is the Arab world a mess then? Their own lingo.

Nigeria should stop using excuses. Secession, we are poor, TInubu, etc etc...at the end, we have to develop whether we like it or not.

SIngapore is developed, and most of their education is in ENGLISH. Is ENGLISH their native tongue?

Anyway, we don't have time for this.
Re: Naira Continues Free Fall On Official Window, Trades N1482.57/$ by ariesbull: 5:13pm On Jan 31
isArray:
The gap is wide grin
Na so
Re: Naira Continues Free Fall On Official Window, Trades N1482.57/$ by musicwriter(m): 5:16pm On Jan 31
nairalanda1:

1.Not all developed countries speak their own language. USA uses English which if you go far enough is an adopted lingo amoing many of its peoples. Samewith Canada. China has many minority tribes with their own languages, and then there are the Han which have mandarian and cantonese . Australia too has many immigrants for whom English was not the only language.

Even France, France once had many large minority languages. THat everyone speaks french is because the french were forced to speak french and not their dialects. Ditto Italy, and to some extent Germany.

If you are advocating a division of African countries on the basis of language, you better think again. At the end , it would still be bigger tribes eating smaller tribes. THat is how many develiped nations came about. Big tribes ate small tribes and forced them to assimilate their culture.

Somalia should be a developed nation since they speak their own language, etc. AS you can see it isn't. Ditto all them Arab nations. Bulgaria, ROmania, and many other European states are not where they are supposed to be.

Most Chinese and South koreans do not believe in the gods of their forefathers at all. Most Europeans do not believe in the gods of their forefathers. Christianity was an import to Europe, foisted in some parts by violence. And most of them don't believe in chrinstanity anyway.

3. Yesh, but many US Immigrants and Canadian immigrants had to learn the majority language. Then China has many minorities with their own lingo.

Plus, why is the Arab world a mess then? Their own lingo.

Nigeria should stop using excuses. Secession, we are poor, TInubu, etc etc...at the end, we have to develop whether we like it or not.

SIngapore is developed, and most of their education is in ENGLISH. Is ENGLISH their native tongue?

Anyway, we don't have time for this.

I have a lot of time for this.

The same Europeans that became America today didn't adopt the language of the natives that they conquered, instead they imposed English on them. So it's wrong to say America speaks a foreign language. Same with Canada.

The language of France is French. That's their language.

None of those Chinese languages were imported. It's their own languages.

I am not advocating for division of African countries but that we should know ourselves even within the countries imposed on us by Europeans.

Somalia and all the other countries of east Africa, don't use their language throughout education. They use it in junior school but later switch to Arabic and even English for the rest of education. Religion is also their major problem. Religion is a disease.

The problem of the Arab world is religion. And excuse me, when I said God, I mean spiritually, like in Asian countries.

Singapore and Hong Kong are not in charge, rather they're the creation of foreign investors who've overrun them in their own country. The wealth in those countries belong to foreigners, not the natives.

They native Singaporean and Hong Kong citizens are just like labourers hired to work in factories for Europeans, Americans, Chinese. And they're well educated to fulfill that role. This is why people mistake them as wealthy, but if you do your research, you'll discover that they are just like our black relatives in South Africa. You'll think that the wealth in South Africa should belong to black South Africans, but no. It rather belongs to foreigners in their country. It's the same in Singapore and Hong Kong.
Re: Naira Continues Free Fall On Official Window, Trades N1482.57/$ by Richfella1(m): 6:31pm On Jan 31
ValCon888:
We've talked about producing more goods to earn more dollars. We are a dollar-dependent economy.

But what has changed between 2012 and now? We are not more dependent on the dollar now than we were back in 2012 when a liter of petrol was N87.

The truth is that the Buhari government and his cabals stole the country blind in dollars. They took money from our pockets, to the point where the naira was rendered valueless.

Dangote refinery is no savior. Tinubu is not another messiah, but a bigger thief who will continue from where Buhari stopped.

1. Cash printing machines go brrrr....

2. Population growth.

3. We are also much more "sophisticated" and consume more imported goods, including education.
Re: Naira Continues Free Fall On Official Window, Trades N1482.57/$ by Beuberry(f): 7:41pm On Jan 31
JasonScoolari:
Wanna see a picture of your mom butt nakked? πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‹
Do you care to see the remnant of ya dad?
After working well as a farm labourer?

Re: Naira Continues Free Fall On Official Window, Trades N1482.57/$ by Goldbw122(m): 7:49pm On Jan 31
JasonScoolari:
-Tinubu will handle economy.

-He has been preparing for many years.

-We need his brain not his body.

-He is a kingmaker, way maker, play maker miracle worker, daddy wey dey pamper,

-He scored a Screamer with the UAE visa lifting.

-Master planner.

-He built Lagos.

Statement clowns make for self consolation 🀑🀑🀑

We are waiting... Nigeria will be better in the future.
Re: Naira Continues Free Fall On Official Window, Trades N1482.57/$ by okoroemeka(m): 8:51pm On Jan 31
bjdon:
This is what you get when you elect a president who said 'Na statistics we go chop grin
and the sad part is that sychophants clapped for him,now the statistics is coming back with a vengeance
Re: Naira Continues Free Fall On Official Window, Trades N1482.57/$ by aimmoney9: 9:54pm On Jan 31
Beverlyjean:
Laslas, Na revolution go end this thing
You mean Yoruba revolution...... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naira Continues Free Fall On Official Window, Trades N1482.57/$ by rainluv: 10:45pm On Jan 31
Beuberry:

I v sense more than you and ya lineage!
He's peppered that's why he's lamenting!
He's peppered and feeling it as he's rolling and writhing in pains in his student size bedroom.
You too dey feel the suffering. Enjoy it to the fullest!

Unless you are a common housefly, you too and your entire worthless kindred is bearing the brunt and more will fall on you come 2027...idiot!!
Re: Naira Continues Free Fall On Official Window, Trades N1482.57/$ by Beuberry(f): 10:51pm On Jan 31
rainluv:

Unless you are a common housefly, you too and your entire worthless kindred is bearing the brunt and more will fall on you come 2027...idiot!!
Dear housefly don't call me an idiΓ³t cos I m wiser than you. That idiΓ³t surname suits you more.
I m on the brighter side. I feel ya pains, agony and misery.
Come, I can spare you some dollars. Do you v a dollar account?
Have you even heard of it before? πŸ˜‚

Re: Naira Continues Free Fall On Official Window, Trades N1482.57/$ by rainluv: 11:04pm On Jan 31
Beuberry:

Dear housefly don't call me an idiΓ³t cos I m wiser than you. That idiΓ³t surname suits you more.
I m on the brighter side. I feel ya pains, agony and misery.
Come, I can spare you some dollars. Do you v a dollar account?
Have you even heard of it before? πŸ˜‚

Buffoon feeling funky... no iota of sense, severely dead brain cells, negative IQ and outright nuisance...who you voted for already speaks of what you are.... useless thing!
Re: Naira Continues Free Fall On Official Window, Trades N1482.57/$ by Beuberry(f): 11:08pm On Jan 31
rainluv:

Buffoon feeling funky... no iota of sense, severely dead brain cells, negative IQ and outright nuisance...who you voted for already speaks of what you are.... useless thing!
Firstly, I get sense pass you. If it sure for you let's debate! I ll tell you why ya ancestors ll be crying in their graves cos you be born throway pikin with wasted education!
I never knew you were useless naa!
I ll only add small pepper to ya life, enjoy ya pains, cry more cos I must drink ya tears. Hace this for dinner!

Re: Naira Continues Free Fall On Official Window, Trades N1482.57/$ by rainluv: 11:15pm On Jan 31
Beuberry:

Firstly, I get sense pass you. If it sure for you let's debate! I ll tell you why ya ancestors ll be crying in their graves cos you be born throway pikin with wasted education!
I never knew you were useless naa!
I ll only add small pepper to ya life, enjoy ya pains, cry more cos I must drink ya tears. Hace this for dinner!

The bolded says a lot for someone that supposedly went to school πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Shift lemme laugh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
O sino debate with meπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Dullard!!
Re: Naira Continues Free Fall On Official Window, Trades N1482.57/$ by Beuberry(f): 11:32pm On Jan 31
rainluv:

The bolded says a lot for someone that supposedly went to school πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Shift lemme laugh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
O sino debate with meπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Dullard!!
That's a typographical error which can be made by you. If I m in ya shoes, I ll ignore such cos it's not the main issue. It's have this for dinner and you go still chop ya agbado.
Meanwhile, what's [b]O sino [/b]debate?
Did you actually graduate or bought ya result?
If you wanna drag issues, don't go to education sector with me. I ll make you cry in pains!
Have these for dinner.

Re: Naira Continues Free Fall On Official Window, Trades N1482.57/$ by loswhite(m): 11:36pm On Jan 31
Judolisco:
Anybody wey dey earn in pounds or dollars now... Na boss oh infact boss of all bosses... Imagine earning 500 dollars per month or 1k ehn
what is the difference? What is the purchasing power? What is the inflation rate. If anyone tells you that the increase in naira favours those earning dollars then that person is a dunce. They are only better off than those earning naira because those earning naira standards of living will drop while those in dollars will remain the same.
Re: Naira Continues Free Fall On Official Window, Trades N1482.57/$ by Judolisco(m): 6:18am On Feb 01
loswhite:
what is the difference? What is the purchasing power? What is the inflation rate. If anyone tells you that the increase in naira favours those earning dollars then that person is a dunce. They are only better off than those earning naira because those earning naira standards of living will drop while those in dollars will remain the same.
dis rubbish wey u write now... Dem suppose beat you
Re: Naira Continues Free Fall On Official Window, Trades N1482.57/$ by loswhite(m): 11:14am On Feb 01
Judolisco:
dis rubbish wey u write now... Dem suppose beat you
I talk am say many of una no get sense...smh
Re: Naira Continues Free Fall On Official Window, Trades N1482.57/$ by Judolisco(m): 11:44am On Feb 01
loswhite:
I talk am say many of una no get sense...smh
person dey earn 1k dollars and u are saying d person isn't better than someone earning 50 thousand naira.... Dem suppose tie u down beat u ni... D person earning 1k dollars is in Nigeria and d person will change d money to naira... Na u no get sense at all
Re: Naira Continues Free Fall On Official Window, Trades N1482.57/$ by rainluv: 11:45am On Feb 01
Beuberry:

That's a typographical error which can be made by you. If I m in ya shoes, I ll ignore such cos it's not the main issue. It's have this for dinner and you go still chop ya agbado.
Meanwhile, what's O sino [/b]debate?
Did you actually graduate or bought ya result?
If you wanna drag issues, don't go to education sector with me. I ll make you cry in pains!
[b]Have these
for dinner.

See who wants to debate with me online πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚..... jargons everywhere 🀣🀣Olodo rabata
Re: Naira Continues Free Fall On Official Window, Trades N1482.57/$ by loswhite(m): 1:21pm On Feb 01
Judolisco:
person dey earn 1k dollars and u are saying d person isn't better than someone earning 50 thousand naira.... Dem suppose tie u down beat u ni... D person earning 1k dollars is in Nigeria and d person will change d money to naira... Na u no get sense at all
Go back and read so you comprehend my write up....If you have difficulty reading get someone to read for you...kolo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Naira Stable At ₦1550 - ₦1580 In Parallel Market After CBN’s $7.85M Sale To BDCs / Latest Mini Importation Guide Pdf For You With Download Link! / Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.