Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

The Most Scariest Thing In The Whole Entire World - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Most Scariest Thing In The Whole Entire World (2372 Views)

The Most Scariest Thing In The Whole Entire World / The Most Scariest Thing In The Whole Entire World / Lecturer Storms Bank With β€˜ghana Must Go’ To Withdraw His Entire 8 Months Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Scariest Thing In The Whole Entire World by TechEnet: 2:46am On Jan 31
The most scariest thing in the whole entire world:
πŸ‘» Brace yourselves for a spine-chilling journey into the abyss of fear! 🌍 Uncover the most bone-chilling, heart-pounding mysteries as we explore "The Most Scariest Thing in the Whole Entire World." From ancient legends to modern-day phobias, this video will send shivers down your spine and leave you questioning the very fabric of reality. Are you ready to confront the unknown? Join us on this hair-raising adventure – if you dare! πŸ‘€πŸ’€ Don't forget to hit that like button, subscribe, and share your own tales of terror in the comments below. Are you brave enough to face the most frightening thing imaginable? πŸ‘οΈ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TV9IKxmaqI
Re: The Most Scariest Thing In The Whole Entire World by richiemcgold: 8:43am On Jan 31
Most scariest is a very wrong English. This is the second time I'll be coming across this same wrong headline. Haba! Op you go school at all?

6 Likes

Re: The Most Scariest Thing In The Whole Entire World by Depriest2020: 9:20am On Jan 31
richiemcgold:
Most scariest is a very wrong English. This is the second time I'll be coming across this same wrong headline. Haba! Op you go school at all?
Still you didn't tell him the right headline to use. You could have asked him to remove most and use just " The Scariest" he would appreciate it the more.

4 Likes

Re: The Most Scariest Thing In The Whole Entire World by richiemcgold: 9:43am On Jan 31
Depriest2020:

Still you didn't tell him the right headline to use. You could have asked him to remove most and use just " The Scariest" he would appreciate it the more.
Agreed
Re: The Most Scariest Thing In The Whole Entire World by SporaD8: 11:55am On Jan 31
richiemcgold:
Same for, "Whole Entire" that's tautology!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Scariest Thing In The Whole Entire World by richiemcgold: 12:15pm On Jan 31
SporaD8:

Same for, "Whole Entire" that's tautology!
Agreed
Re: The Most Scariest Thing In The Whole Entire World by MadMenGroup: 12:39pm On Jan 31
richiemcgold:
tautology

1 Like

Re: The Most Scariest Thing In The Whole Entire World by richiemcgold: 12:42pm On Jan 31
MadMenGroup:
tautology

whole entire is tautology.

But most scariest is a wrong superlative form of adjective.

Imagine, 4 out of 9 words making up this headline are incorrectly used. And they'll be forming blogger blogger upandown grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Most Scariest Thing In The Whole Entire World by CandidAdmin(m): 12:43pm On Jan 31
I thought the scariest thing in the world was going to the North by road?

2 Likes

Re: The Most Scariest Thing In The Whole Entire World by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:41pm On Jan 31
PROMOTING YOUR YTUBE WITH TAUTOLOGY IS MORE SCARY THAN YOU POSTED HERE grin.

1 Like

Re: The Most Scariest Thing In The Whole Entire World by lightuplightup: 1:56pm On Jan 31
PARADIZEPRIEST:
PROMOTING YOUR YTUBE WITH TAUTOLOGY IS MORE
SCARY[/hr] THAN YOU POSTED HERE grin.
Re: The Most Scariest Thing In The Whole Entire World by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:56pm On Jan 31
TechEnet:
The most scariest thing in the whole entire world:
πŸ‘» Brace yourselves for a spine-chilling journey into the abyss of fear! 🌍 Uncover the most bone-chilling, heart-pounding mysteries as we explore "The Most Scariest Thing in the Whole Entire World." From ancient legends to modern-day phobias, this video will send shivers down your spine and leave you questioning the very fabric of reality. Are you ready to confront the unknown? Join us on this hair-raising adventure – if you dare! πŸ‘€πŸ’€ Don't forget to hit that like button, subscribe, and share your own tales of terror in the comments below. Are you brave enough to face the most frightening thing imaginable? πŸ‘οΈ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TV9IKxmaqI
Be a poor man in Nigeria should be the No1 of all the list.

1 Like

Re: The Most Scariest Thing In The Whole Entire World by richiemcgold: 9:04pm On Jan 31
PARADIZEPRIEST:
PROMOTING YOUR YTUBE WITH TAUTOLOGY IS MORE SCARY THAN YOU POSTED HERE grin.

That's another grammatical blunder there.
MORE SCARY is a wrong comparative form of adjective. Correct way to put it is "tautology is scarier than...'
Re: The Most Scariest Thing In The Whole Entire World by Afamsi: 9:43pm On Jan 31
Teacher nwanjoku thanks for the corrections. If his brain is still intact he has learnt a lesson. Back to the topic; nobody can tell what is scariest or not cos your fear is not necessary my fear
Re: The Most Scariest Thing In The Whole Entire World by richiemcgold: 10:05pm On Jan 31
Afamsi:
Teacher nwanjoku thanks for the corrections. If his brain is still intact he will has learnt a lesson.

I can pick out a grammatical blunder up there too.
"he will has learnt a lesson...." supposed to be a past participle verb.
The correct way to put it is " he would have learnt a lesson..."
cool
Re: The Most Scariest Thing In The Whole Entire World by Afamsi: 11:04pm On Jan 31
richiemcgold:

I can pick out a grammatical blunder up there too.
"he will has learnt a lesson...." supposed to be a past participle verb.
The correct way to put it is " he would have learnt a lesson..."
cool

I wanted to say he has learnt a lesson. Dont know how I added that 'will'
Re: The Most Scariest Thing In The Whole Entire World by Ohraykon: 12:38am On Feb 01
richiemcgold:
is English his father's language? Brainwashed african with identity crisis, as if the pink people can speak his language!

1 Like

Re: The Most Scariest Thing In The Whole Entire World by richiemcgold: 9:17am On Feb 01
Ohraykon:
is English his father's language? Brainwashed african with identity crisis, as if the pink people can speak his language!

Stop talking like a dunce. Nobody claims English as his father's language here. Most times, I post my comments here in pidgin. But for someone who calls himself a blogger, making such grammatical blunders is highly uncalled for.
Re: The Most Scariest Thing In The Whole Entire World by Ohraykon: 4:15pm On Feb 02
richiemcgold:

Stop talking like a dunce. Nobody claims English as his father's language here. Most times, I post my comments here in pidgin. But for someone who calls himself a blogger, making such grammatical blunders is highly uncalled for.
will you sharap can you speak English better than the english people, your oversabi don too much, you reek of so much slave mentality and so if the person is a blogger nko? Oluku
Re: The Most Scariest Thing In The Whole Entire World by richiemcgold: 5:01pm On Feb 02
Ohraykon:
will you sharap can you speak English better than the english people, your oversabi don too much, you reek of so much slave mentality and so if the person is a blogger nko? Oluku

The thing pain you o.

See as you come dey cry like a baby.

You should rather go to hell na grin grin grin

Oniranu

Re: The Most Scariest Thing In The Whole Entire World by Ohraykon: 6:11pm On Feb 02
richiemcgold:

The thing pain you o.

See as you come dey cry like a baby.

You should rather go to hell na grin grin grin

Oniranu

oloriburuku lo ku danu!!! Amumpama, okpe pikin.
Re: The Most Scariest Thing In The Whole Entire World by richiemcgold: 6:12pm On Feb 02
Ohraykon:
oloriburuku lo ku danu!!! Amumpama, okpe pikin.

Cry harder

Dindinrin
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have A Hnd With Distinction In Mechanical Engineering . Can I Do An Msc ? / My 2008/2009 Nov/dec Result / Norway Student Visa From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.