Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,353 members, 7,843,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

How To Resolve GRE And TOEFL Payment Challenges - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Resolve GRE And TOEFL Payment Challenges (82 Views)

Major Difference Between GRE And GMAT Exam And How To Achieve High Score In Both / Scoring 310+ In Your GRE And Landing A Scholarship...some Helpful Tips / Urgent Enquiry About How To Register For GRE And TOEFL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Resolve GRE And TOEFL Payment Challenges by srrrr(m): 7:19am On Jan 31
I am looking to register for the GRE and TOEFL exams, and I believe the cost for each exam is approximately 200 dollars. My relative from Europe, has offered to send me the funds for the registration. However, I am unsure about the method I should use to receive the money and make the payment for the exams.

I am considering using Geegpay or Grey to receive the funds and pay with their dollar card, but I have not used either platform before. Alternatively, should I open a domiciliary account and pay with the bank's dollar debit card? I am also curious if ETS accepts payments through these cards.

For those who have paid for these exams in Nigeria, could you share your experience and the method you used?

Additionally, I am contemplating whether the Normal CBT edition or the home edition is better. Your insights on this matter would be greatly appreciated.
Re: How To Resolve GRE And TOEFL Payment Challenges by Ajens1991: 9:35am On Jan 31
Send your username and password to then, let them pay it with their card directly.
If they transfer to you here, you'll loose some money from it.

(1) (Reply)

Revealing The Positive Aspects Of SAP Finance And SAP HCM Modules / Msc Maths Online Education / The Most Embarrassing Things That Could Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.