Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Ajaero: Most Governors In Review Committee Not Paying Minimum Wage - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajaero: Most Governors In Review Committee Not Paying Minimum Wage (8406 Views)

Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting / Oshiomhole: Most Governors Who Messed Up Since 1999 Are Youths / Most Governors Spend Days In Abuja While Their States Are In Flames - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajaero: Most Governors In Review Committee Not Paying Minimum Wage by JASONjnr(m): 8:01am On Jan 31
No be JuJu be that?

Person weh never show want wan come discuss relationship matters...
Re: Ajaero: Most Governors In Review Committee Not Paying Minimum Wage by iwaeda: 8:02am On Jan 31
People that can not pay N35,0000 minimum wage, how will they pay N200,000. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ajaero: Most Governors In Review Committee Not Paying Minimum Wage by Charly68: 8:07am On Jan 31
But they got money to waste and loot .. May God descend upon them in Jesus name
Re: Ajaero: Most Governors In Review Committee Not Paying Minimum Wage by NextAbuja: 8:43am On Jan 31
Like the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi that is now going everywhere giving donation from looted campaign fund instead of setting a lasting legacy to pay minimum wage in Anambra.

Till this 2024 Anambra is yet to pay minimum wage of mere ₦30,000 in a month, no wonder refugees from there keep escape to Lagos to find succour as the Lagos state now pays above the minimum wage more than the Federal Government but our Igbo brothers will not add this to legacies of Tinubu.

But private school student topping WAEC in Anambra is Pandora. Obi legacy the same foolish man that refused to pay teachers n doctor over a year salary.

If tribalism n bigotry don't kill Nigeria I wonder what will. I know my msg de pain one mod like that, last last na on top my matter you go leave NL.
Re: Ajaero: Most Governors In Review Committee Not Paying Minimum Wage by israelmao(m): 8:45am On Jan 31
They will surely not serve the interest of civil servant in this regard.
Re: Ajaero: Most Governors In Review Committee Not Paying Minimum Wage by DMerciful(m): 9:46am On Jan 31
He is fighting for you! Stop joining your oppressors to oppress yourself
Obiedun:
But you failed to attack the governors
Re: Ajaero: Most Governors In Review Committee Not Paying Minimum Wage by Obiedun(m): 10:05am On Jan 31
DMerciful:
He is fighting for you! Stop joining your oppressors to oppress yourself
He is fighting for himself and his family. When he was a governor, in what way did he help you? He wasted eight years enriching his family business. He will never be president.
Re: Ajaero: Most Governors In Review Committee Not Paying Minimum Wage by DMerciful(m): 10:06am On Jan 31
There are 220 million people in Nigeria. Not everybody will be ordinary wars councilor.

Has anybody in your immediate or extended family been local govt chairman before?
Obiedun:
He is fighting for himself and his family. When he was a governor, in what way did he help you? He wasted eight years enriching his family business. He will never be president.
Re: Ajaero: Most Governors In Review Committee Not Paying Minimum Wage by Obiedun(m): 10:09am On Jan 31
DMerciful:
There are 220 million people in Nigeria. No everybody will be ordinary wars councilor
You go quote me taya. Obi has nothing to offer you. He is a scammer. He is now jumping from pillar to post looking for whom to scam. Nigerians rejected him and will still reject a bigot and effeminate scammer.
Re: Ajaero: Most Governors In Review Committee Not Paying Minimum Wage by Thaga(m): 10:16am On Jan 31
Let's see how it plays out
Re: Ajaero: Most Governors In Review Committee Not Paying Minimum Wage by ewelike1rosseuf: 10:47am On Jan 31
Chop I chop governmentChop I chop government...
Re: Ajaero: Most Governors In Review Committee Not Paying Minimum Wage by supereagle(m): 11:02am On Jan 31
Programmed to fail then.
Re: Ajaero: Most Governors In Review Committee Not Paying Minimum Wage by History555: 11:02am On Jan 31
NextAbuja:
Like the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi that is now going everywhere giving donation from looted campaign fund instead of setting a lasting legacy to pay minimum wage in Anambra.

Till this 2024 Anambra is yet to pay minimum wage of mere ₦30,000 in a month, no wonder refugees from there keep escape to Lagos to find succour as the Lagos state now pays above the minimum wage more than the Federal Government but our Igbo brothers will not add this to legacies of Tinubu.

But private school student topping WAEC in Anambra is Pandora. Obi legacy the same foolish man that refused to pay teachers n doctor over a year salary.

If tribalism n bigotry don't kill Nigeria I wonder what will. I know my msg de pain one mod like that, last last na on top my matter you go leave NL.

Rubbish

Re: Ajaero: Most Governors In Review Committee Not Paying Minimum Wage by Menclothing: 11:35am On Jan 31
You want people that can afford to agree as usual and live people who can’t pay 26 state to everyday strike ?
Re: Ajaero: Most Governors In Review Committee Not Paying Minimum Wage by sulaak(m): 11:51am On Jan 31
Nigeria NLC are a waste of time. With the way the Naira is falling a minimum wage is now peanuts.

This should be discussed in the subject below ...

EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu screws Nigeria over in Paris, returns OPL 245 ownership to Shell-Eni after cornering lucrative onshore assets to nephew Wale’s Oando
A seething senior administration official criticised the president as spending every day trying to “validate his worst inclinations as a dyed-in-the-wool con man.”
https://gazettengr.com/exclusive-tinubu-screws-nigeria-over-in-paris-returns-opl-245-ownership-to-shell-eni-after-cornering-lucrative-onshore-assets-to-nephew-wales-oando/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfzVfXGOvMg
Re: Ajaero: Most Governors In Review Committee Not Paying Minimum Wage by WakeUpNigerians: 11:53am On Jan 31
Since Buhari era, NLC presidents have been working for APC.

Thats why APC thugs even slapped this one with no consequences. He himself looks like a thug.

If you know you know!
Re: Ajaero: Most Governors In Review Committee Not Paying Minimum Wage by vhykeeytor(m): 12:52pm On Jan 31
Some people are earning less than 20k as civil servant in Borno State. The last payslip of a teacher I saw here. In Borno State was about 12,000 naira per month. This is a pathetic situation the teacher told me, he further said that he doesn't bother going to the classroom to teacher anymore. He has decided to stay at home and be collect free 12k since the governor of the state has decided to be insensitive and foolish.
Re: Ajaero: Most Governors In Review Committee Not Paying Minimum Wage by dimeji1(m): 1:10pm On Jan 31
This is good because you will be able to force them to accept your terms and condition. If you had Governors that will pay the new minimum wages in the committee they will agree without stress. So it is better to have the stubborn Governor in the committee

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria must leave the global economy. / Aroms Aigbehi's Incompetency Award To Kate Owoko, Bayelsa Lawmaker / APC Didn’t Query Or Suspend Me From Party– Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.