Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Re- Abductors Demand N100 Million For Ekiti School Children Teachers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re- Abductors Demand N100 Million For Ekiti School Children Teachers (82 Views)

Oyebanji Visits Rescued Ekiti School Pupils, Teachers In Hospital / Gunmen Release Kidnapped Ekiti School Children / Abductors Demand N100 Million For Ekiti School Children, Teachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re- Abductors Demand N100 Million For Ekiti School Children Teachers by Lutherblaq: 8:15am On Jan 31
drehdinho:

Your first line is ridiculous sir. Kidnapping is not a complex crime that a country like Nigeria can’t fight with a snap of her finger.
I need to tell you this for free, we have what it takes to clean them all. But the idiots leading us has compromised and definitely getting paid from this or had got into shady deals in exchange for power at some points.

This is why they are obviously complicit and doing nadda. Unreported kidnapping now happens virtually everyday in Nigeria now. Like it’s a norm.

How do you think DSS and EFCC tracks anyone whether within Nigeria or outside for investigation?

With your SIM card not connected to your device you can be tracked to anywhere in the world if the security really wants to get you.

These kidnappers even make calls. Lol. Like they make active calls on active cell phones and you’re telling me we should join hands with who exactly?

What else does the security outfit needs to capture them ? That’s the question?

It’s a big shame that the corruption has now gotten to trading lives of the people for power before it used to be limited to public resources. What a shame

I’m only working on getting myself out of this country as fast as possible. I can’t allow some clueless uneducated useless idiots leading the country to waste my life on mediocrity infused policies and rulership.

Minime10:

It's a gradual thing, soon , we're gonna get there🤓
One day these kidnappers will be bold enough to kidnapp the COAS, IGP, and the rest🤓

This is the glaring fact that no one wants to believe but it is alrighty sha
I
Re: Re- Abductors Demand N100 Million For Ekiti School Children Teachers by Hakeem66: 8:29am On Jan 31

(1) (Reply)

Absolute Disgrace…as NBA-SPIDEL Sues Minister, Hannatu Musawa Over Youth Service / THE FORGERY CALLED 1999 CONSTITUTION IS WHY NIGERIANS JAPPA / Coalition To NACAT; Stop Seeking Closure With The Affairs Of C'river, Ayade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.