Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,312 members, 7,811,927 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Sanwo-olu To Visit China's Rail Infrastructure, Attract Trade And Investments - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu To Visit China's Rail Infrastructure, Attract Trade And Investments (9721 Views)

This China Rail Innovation Can Save Two Trillion Naira From The Coastal Highway / Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk / Ben Bruce To Senate: Scrap Amaechi’s China Rail Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu To Visit China's Rail Infrastructure, Attract Trade And Investments by Foodhub2023: 12:35pm On Jan 31
Coldspice:

The other time, opened a thread to beg for ideas for 30k. You mean, you, your entire family, your ancestors and generations joined together can't use your heads to think of what 30k can do?
You are here calling those better that your entire lineage a mumu.

It is people like you that worship that Agulu failure that makes him say mad men are advising him.. Don't go and look for how to better your life, family man be doing Nwa Boyi to a serial failure.
that is why you remain a failure to ur generation, come n see what i have turn those ideas i got into mumu dey wiseness. Remain blind thinking u can see idiots. Obi no b ur mate Ode
Re: Sanwo-olu To Visit China's Rail Infrastructure, Attract Trade And Investments by ozoneboy(m): 1:29pm On Jan 31
Coldspice:
Reminds me of when Peter Obi went to carry olosho in Egypt. The mumu said he went to study the electric sector there. Came back and was saying investment in infrastructure doesn't stimulate the economy. Shouting consumption to production, when he's selling imported chewing stick in his supermarket.

Peter Obi is not qualified to serve tea in a meeting where Sanwo is coordinating.

Your God that you rigged into how market for both economy and security?,Dunce calling someone who even your great grandfather is not worthy to tie his shoe less
Re: Sanwo-olu To Visit China's Rail Infrastructure, Attract Trade And Investments by Coldspice: 1:32pm On Jan 31
ozoneboy:

Your God that you rigged into how market for both economy and security?,Dunce calling someone who even your great grandfather is not worthy to tie his shoe less

Look at this one
ozoneboy:
They added me in the wasap group,collected my money,and removed me from the group,

See the person calling someone a dunce grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu To Visit China's Rail Infrastructure, Attract Trade And Investments by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:52pm On Jan 31
lazkizz:
Why do Lagos always do things differently from other state??

Because Lagos is a Center Of Excellence.
Re: Sanwo-olu To Visit China's Rail Infrastructure, Attract Trade And Investments by joe1309: 2:04pm On Jan 31
ivolt:

See this one.
We are talking money, he is talking consciousness.
is there any meaningful development in south east?
Re: Sanwo-olu To Visit China's Rail Infrastructure, Attract Trade And Investments by milcah5050: 4:47pm On Jan 31
Why do Lagos always do things differently from other state??Why do Lagos always do things differently from other state??...
Re: Sanwo-olu To Visit China's Rail Infrastructure, Attract Trade And Investments by Imotman(m): 7:35pm On Jan 31
Price?

Edocure2:
You will be thinking lagos is doing well until you realize how much the state generates.

For permanet cure for weak erection, quick ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, Watery and low Sperm Count and improvement of your girth reach me on WhatsApp with the number on my signature.

If after one week you do not get your desired result you are free to report my bank account for fraud and call me out on nairaland by posting my details online.

Its 100 percent herbal and 90 percent bitter kola made without any side effects.
Re: Sanwo-olu To Visit China's Rail Infrastructure, Attract Trade And Investments by Max24: 7:53pm On Jan 31
When will Obi and Otti visit China. Upon all the noise he made quoting statistics during elections. How many of those ideas has he helped Otti implement for his state. The Agulu gbajue fraud!
Re: Sanwo-olu To Visit China's Rail Infrastructure, Attract Trade And Investments by seeme2(f): 8:18pm On Jan 31
Ibo man won't like this one. grin bad belle people. Like say na we do them
Re: Sanwo-olu To Visit China's Rail Infrastructure, Attract Trade And Investments by PHAYOL81: 11:04pm On Jan 31
Good one. No time to waste time. Lagos development must improve in speed, in quality, in sustainability, in productivity and production.

GOD BLESS LAGOS STATE
Re: Sanwo-olu To Visit China's Rail Infrastructure, Attract Trade And Investments by 1972xy: 3:42am On Feb 01
The problem of Nigeria is the false marriage we had in 1914.
The North is the set back we have in Nigeria. We differ in thinking towards Nigeria.
The South is thinking how to make Nigeria a great nation. The North is thinking how to destroy Nigeria .
Until Nigeria breaks , the future of Nigeria is bleak.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses / Peter Afunanya: Professional Side Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi / Obi Is Yet To Find A Suitable Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.