Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Survey Issue - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Survey Issue (66 Views)

Borehole Drilling And Geophysical Survey @ Ogun ,oyo, Lagos State And Environs / ORIGINAL SURVEY PLAN,BUILDING PLAN DOCUMENT,BUILDING APPROVAL & CONSTRUTION / How To Verify Red Copy Of Survey Plan In Lagos Was Lodged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Survey Issue by Austine567(m): 10:02am On Jan 31
Pls house ,

I bought some land from a man sometime in 2021 ,this man refused me of doing the agreement paper through my lawyer, he imposed his own lawyer on me to do it, he's even the one bargaining the price on behalf of his lawyer 500k. For 10percent price of the land. Something my lawyer will do for 30k.

Now I'm trying to develop the place he's also insisting I will do the survey, and it must be through his surveyor , who is demanding 250k .

I tried to probe him, he's threatening to return my money.

Please guys to survey land reach that price?
Re: Survey Issue by Demmtek(m): 9:36pm On Feb 01
Depends on the area the land is situated
Remember always patronize a registered surveyor.
And please be vigilant with the way the man is behaving.
You should be free to use any surveyor you like
There’s a scale of fee to determine the price to pay for each area.

(1) (Reply)

Virgin Lands For Sale Inside Gowon Estate / Getting Started In Real Estate Without Money In Nigeria! / The Essential Guide To House Agents In Ikeja, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.