Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

My Nin Is Suspended I Need Urgent Help - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Nin Is Suspended I Need Urgent Help (2751 Views)

Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth / Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men / Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Nin Is Suspended I Need Urgent Help by greggng: 8:37pm On Mar 26
Some of you should be smart .
Nin has got official website
They have very active social media presence
For instance there Instagram official page with blue tick is very active . They have solved many.problem via that page . All you Nedd to do is to follow them and send your problem via direct message to them. There agent will respond to you and tell you what to do .

Alternatively you can search for there office in the state where you are and visit them to find solution to your problem. Some of us prefer to patronise hungry scams without conscience . Think smart
Re: My Nin Is Suspended I Need Urgent Help by collimatics: 6:04pm On Apr 03
Please I'm having the same issue, has anyone sorted it out
Re: My Nin Is Suspended I Need Urgent Help by fabulous2019: 10:40pm On Apr 18
Hello house, urgent please
I am in uk, I was trying to change my date of birth online, after making payment, my national population commission birth certificate number is not validating, I tried entering the number on the birth certificate, please anyone faced such issue before, need help
Re: My Nin Is Suspended I Need Urgent Help by HenryOgbueMr: 4:06pm On Apr 19
NIN Corrections and Modifications of wrong DOB Date of birth, Change of Names, Phone number change, IPE errors, Email address, NIN Suspended, Details Validation, Record not found, Retrieving of lost NIN slip and other NIN issues for Modifications Assistant .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Direct Short Service & Short Service Combatant Advantages / How I Bagged The Intern Of The Year At Sesewa Nigeria Doing These 4 Things. / Industria Chemistry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.