Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

When A Loved One Dies - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / When A Loved One Dies (99 Views)

Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones / COVID-19: 34 Doctors Test Positive, One Dies In Kano / Lassa Fever: One Dies, 32 Suspected Casesrecorded In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When A Loved One Dies by seiyefajohn(m): 1:19pm On Jan 31
When A Loved One Dies

I have come to realize that, when a person goes away (in death), it is the memories we had of them when he or she was alive that will remain with us. Anytime that deaceased person come(s) to mind, your thoughts will refer you to the times you two spent together, the activities done in harmony, the quarrels and fights that ensued between you two, the fun and even challenging times that you two went through together. I maybe wrong, so i imploy you to correct me if you think i am.

Have you not realized that, if you had no close relationship with a person before the person goes away (in death), within few months to 2years of the persons's demise you will find it difficult to remember much of such a person? But if someone was dear to you and you two spent time when he or she was alive, you will find memories of such times floating in your thoughts. The image memory of the face of the deaceased may fade away from our minds, but when we think about the times and things engaged in together, we can almost mentally see or feel the image of the person.

I am Seiyefa John✍️🎬

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is This Real ? / Solution To Chronic Infection / Obaseki: Ongoing Reforms In Edo ‘ll Save Nigeria $40 Billion Spent On Medicals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.