Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi (41912 Views)

Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump / Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man / Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by DyshApp: 2:37pm On Jan 31
Popular Nigerian singer and dancer, Korra Obidi has revealed why she openly confessed to cheating on her estranged husband, Justin Dean.

DAILY POST recalls that Obidi confessed in an interview in 2022 that she cheated on her husband while she was in Nigeria before she moved to America to be with him.

Speaking in a recent interview with News Central, the mother of two explained that she made the confession because she doesn’t want to live with the secret.

She said she didn’t regret confessing her infidelity, stressing that her confession brought a lot of revelations.

She said, “If I had not said what I said, if I had not come through with my truth, it wouldn’t have brought out all the truths that came to light.

“As you saw on the blogs, I admitted to that [cheating]; he [my ex-husband] admitted to a lot of things. So it was like we were both doing these things.

https://dailypost.ng/2024/01/31/why-i-admitted-cheating-on-my-ex-husband-korra-obidi/#:~:text=Speaking%20in%20a%20recent%20interview,brought%20a%20lot%20of%20revelations.

1 Like

Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by EreluRoz: 2:41pm On Jan 31
Marriage from hell

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 2:48pm On Jan 31
No Shame Again.

137 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by illicit(m): 2:56pm On Jan 31
Confession is not justification

175 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by 9jaBloke: 6:09pm On Jan 31
Poor June

7 Likes

Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by DivinegiftofGod: 6:18pm On Jan 31
Juny is a pretty version of her Mom. She's just too cute.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by Gadafii: 7:14pm On Jan 31
Ashawo Dey console her self

You haven’t told us why you cheated on him, you only told us the outcome of confessing why you cheated on him

Besides what did you husband confess to doing

110 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by IVORY2009(m): 7:18pm On Jan 31
All this childish bloggers self, with old news for traffic.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by SAMBARRY: 7:32pm On Jan 31
Cute children with immature and unreasonable parents

One of the worse things that can happen to a child is to come to the world through Lousy and unwise parents who themselves need parenting and character development

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by mayhead(m): 9:01pm On Jan 31
The reason - konji with bbc undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by SuperOnyi: 10:58pm On Jan 31
shocked

This is the type of woman SuperOnyi has pledged to give multiple orgasm just so the high level of frustration in this world would reduce drastically and men wouldn't be converted to simps.

Her ebony skin and pretty eyes were the first features that sent a rare signal to my gbola; I made a vow to hit a brothel, lose my virginity, and help men before they're devoured by these Moanas.

Shawty, call me if you see this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by Itiskdg121(m): 11:21pm On Jan 31
...and this one will also address herself as a mother.
Internet never forgets. Infact, Internet is the latest law of karma

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by Ohraykon: 12:55am On Feb 01
Make she go sit down somewhere wey slim case, don jazzy and co down sample am. If your babe dey around naija celebs just know say you na second fiddle. She used oyinbo to get papers no doubt.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by YorubaKing: 4:30am On Feb 01
Madam, nobody cares! You be Olosho anyways.

Save ur useless story for the gods, not us. angry

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by sacajawea: 8:49am On Feb 01
Ohraykon:
Make she go sit down somewhere wey slim case, don jazzy and co down sample am.
Really??
Slimcase?
Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by kokoA(m): 2:07pm On Feb 01
What you do with your toto is none of my business biko.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by AntiChristian: 5:01pm On Feb 01
End time pride in adultery!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by bestman09(m): 5:02pm On Feb 01
Has the cheating stopped?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by zebszebs: 5:02pm On Feb 01
ok

1 Like

Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by Think9ja(m): 5:02pm On Feb 01
Some men were just born foolish.
You as a man, you go look this thing still carry am keep for house say na your wife.

If you like born 10, oloun I no go do shit.

In Flavor's voice baby sawa Le, sawa sawa sawa Le sawa sawa sawa Le ash.....

The kind condemn property weh I de see guys de marry these days ehn! Spits.

I de wonder whether some guys no de do background checks before them even think of marriage.

So many condemn biitches parading themselves as future wives mother's.

Again I spit
Tufiakwa

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by nstore: 5:03pm On Feb 01

1 Like

Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by ClassicMan202(m): 5:03pm On Feb 01
What should we do with this news now?

Meanwhile....

Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by nairalee(m): 5:03pm On Feb 01
Still no remorse? They wanna make cheating a normal cool thing to do. This generation sef. U carry earring from nose to ear, u for hook am for your eyes too naa make we know say u dey bold for your craziness

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by Izuchukwu70: 5:04pm On Feb 01
DyshApp:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/01/31/why-i-admitted-cheating-on-my-ex-husband-korra-obidi/#:~:text=Speaking%20in%20a%20recent%20interview,brought%20a%20lot%20of%20revelations.

Oloshooo! Trapped the guy with pussy to get green card.

1 Like

Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by ednut1(m): 5:04pm On Feb 01
Internet never forgets

2 Likes

Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:04pm On Feb 01
Shameless tin...

.....So it was like we were both doing these things
Words of condlsolation from a cheat.
Shame on you.

Addendum:
And the below is to Nairalanders that cheat on their partners.
Both male and female.....
Cheating is bad, STOP ✋️ it NOW

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by bigdammyj: 5:05pm On Feb 01
Your headache.
Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by NaughtyBrainiac: 5:05pm On Feb 01
Hmmm
Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by Reelmii: 5:05pm On Feb 01
Hmm
Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:06pm On Feb 01
ednut1:
Internet never forgets

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by Litmus: 5:06pm On Feb 01
SAMBARRY:
Cute children with immature and unreasonable parents

One of the worse things that can happen to a child is to come to the world through Lousy and unwise parents who themselves need parenting and character development

See finishing with style shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Bassey & YAW Flaunt Their Packs At Wazobia FM (Photos) / Happy Birthday To AY- Comedian / Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Play Football At Grocery Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.