Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,811 members, 7,813,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

My Journey Into 3d Animation And VFX - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Journey Into 3d Animation And VFX (410 Views)

How Do I Transform My Logo Into 3D Something Like This (photo) / Learn 2d Animation and Motion graphics and earn in Dollars $$ / Filmmakers And VFX Artists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Journey Into 3d Animation And VFX by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 6:01pm On Jan 31
Hi guys , Jac in the building, yeah so I have been romanticising the idea of cartoon and visual effects for some time now, and I have been doing some personal researches and homework and I have found a school here in Lagos that is certified and trusted to teach things like 3d animation and the rest.
Earlybell Academy, so here is their charges

Re: My Journey Into 3d Animation And VFX by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 6:03pm On Jan 31
Omo that money choke small, make I no lie , I need help honestly but I no go lose motivation.
Re: My Journey Into 3d Animation And VFX by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 6:05pm On Jan 31
I will keep updating this post even when i start showing my genuine improvements and the milestones crossed... So help me GOD
Re: My Journey Into 3d Animation And VFX by Klastivity: 9:47am On Feb 01
I use Autodesk Maya and I must tell you 3D animation is expensive. Along the journey, you will have to get gaming laptop and must have accept to power(light) but it all worth it
Re: My Journey Into 3d Animation And VFX by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 2:45pm On Feb 01
Yes bro, I just want to start first... I hope it is worth it amen.. Cos I hope to start my own animation company after the training.. How much did you get your gaming laptop
Re: My Journey Into 3d Animation And VFX by akinolaa76: 5:04pm On Feb 01
The beginning is usually the toughest period. If you can build enough interests and have a vision of what you want to do with your skill, it will help you navigate the tough periods. It is rewarding. Keep improving....

Kiddyong123ayo:
Yes bro, I just want to start first... I hope it is worth it amen.. Cos I hope to start my own animation company after the training.. How much did you get your gaming laptop
Re: My Journey Into 3d Animation And VFX by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 1:42pm On Feb 04
akinolaa76:
The beginning is usually the toughest period. If you can build enough interests and have a vision of what you want to do with your skill, it will help you navigate the tough periods. It is rewarding. Keep improving....

I am quite aware, just like in other things in life. But i hope the fire keeps burning
Re: My Journey Into 3d Animation And VFX by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 5:35am On Apr 14
Wagwan guys, so after sooner months I have. Finally gotten a gaming laptop and I have paid for the training 330k. I am to start next Tuesday...
Lol I am soo happy, I will try to take more pictures and post them to you.... See you soon
Re: My Journey Into 3d Animation And VFX by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 9:14am On Apr 14
Here is the laptop I bought for the training. It cost me 1.6m naira
.... Omo ooooo I really hope this thing pays me.
The specs include
ASUS A16 TUF GAMING SYSTEM
16 gb ram
500gb ssd
8gb dedicated graphic s card
RYZEN 7000 SERIES
16HRS BATTERY CAPACITY...
Just to name a few. I will keep updating this thread up till when I even open my animation studio...
Re: My Journey Into 3d Animation And VFX by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 9:15am On Apr 14
Here

Re: My Journey Into 3d Animation And VFX by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 9:17am On Apr 14
Baddest

Re: My Journey Into 3d Animation And VFX by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 9:19am On Apr 14
Both the laptop and the training cost me close to 2m naira...
But I know when I get good at this 3d animation I will be earning x3 in a month..

Re: My Journey Into 3d Animation And VFX by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 9:22am On Apr 14
Incase there is any big boss that want to support your boy... I am forever loyal

My number is
0.8.0.58. 00.5848 also that's my opay
Re: My Journey Into 3d Animation And VFX by noble2faith(m): 7:43pm On Apr 15
U say that system is what again?🙄
Re: My Journey Into 3d Animation And VFX by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 8:51pm On Apr 15
E dey up na
Re: My Journey Into 3d Animation And VFX by Benjamin4388(m): 5:33pm On Apr 16
na funds I need from God to kick start mine.. Jesus dey.. I believe
Re: My Journey Into 3d Animation And VFX by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 10:08am On Apr 17
My first day.... I learnt quite some things.. They gave me assignments to do and some videos oo watch to guide me...

Re: My Journey Into 3d Animation And VFX by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 9:32am On Apr 26
Okay I did this design, in just a week of training.
But I must confess 3d animation is not for the weak.
Firstly buy a good laptop or system, my system is 8gb dedicated graphics and it renders images in less than 10secs... Others at the training spend like 5mins for theirs to render...
To advance them go gats buy better system

Re: My Journey Into 3d Animation And VFX by noble2faith(m): 5:59pm On Apr 26
Keep it up

(1) (Reply)

Logo Conversion. / 30 Days Graphics Design Challenge / An Illustrator Good In Digital Painting Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.