Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water (34473 Views)

Lovely Photos Of Fayose With Fayemi / See Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him / Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by planetx: 5:39am On Feb 01
Davigor:
The only way out of this dollars to naira madness . We have to sale our crude oil in naira let the international buyers source for naira . That's the only way out..
The big bad old USA will never allow Nigeria to sell our crude oil in Naira, because of the $ world reserve currency status, we don't have the economic or military might to resist them so we will continue selling our crude and receive the petrodollar in exchange. Ghadaffi and Saddam Hussein tried it and we saw what happened to them.
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by bdon123(m): 5:43am On Feb 01
BarrNosaEsq:
Look at this he-goat. How can we buy local when almost everything we consume is foreign? Did Nigerians see cheap local coke to drink but chose to go for original foreign Coca Cola? Do we not buy golden penny spag? The only reason why some of us still eat foreign rice is simply because its just #50 difference from Local. If local was cheaper, we for abandon foreign rice. So please ask Mr Fayose the idiot what he expects Nigerians to do when almost everything we cook soup with is local and they're just as expensive!
All this people don't hav sense including that useless reno.so i will risk my business by using glo network if their connection is terrible?why cant glo network compete wit others n improve.till today na foreign bag of rice i de8ly buy...local rice has stone n its also almost as expensiv as foreign. Therefore as a consumer i cannot pay more for pess quality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by ogawisdom(m): 5:44am On Feb 01
How can a single man earning 50k survive if he spends 1400 per meal ie 4300 per day?

Okay what if he is married with 2 children.

Majority earn that low especially teachers even from Govt.

Even if he eats 1000 daily ie 330 per meal, it's already 30k per month on food alone, no rent, transport etc.

Mr Fayose please just shut up except the minimum wage is 200k you are talking nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Scholace: 5:51am On Feb 01
favor914:
Lazy Man Keep deceiving yourself, the truth is a very bitter pill to swallow.
strong man, suffer no dey tire you?

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by comodo: 5:54am On Feb 01
Newsfeed247:
With $1 (1400 naira ) I can eat 2 eba 500 1, meat 500, 1 ponmo 300 and 1 pure water 100 naira

We have dollarized our Economy so bad that our focus is on the Dollar rate vs making the Naira Strong…let the Naira finds its reall value and don’t peg it against the dollar…buy local, eat local, reduce ur long throat for foreign goods….Nigerians should wake up…..says Isaac Fayose

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s09kYmkbnc

Na this kind people dey make pitobi say we need more mental institutions. You chop #1400, your wife chop, 4 children chop. Have u not spent #8,400 already for one meal. Meaning in a day it's already #25,200. Please how much is minimum wage again?? You really cannot defend APC without looking stewpeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by comodo: 5:55am On Feb 01
ogawisdom:
How can a single man earning 50k survive if he spends 1400 per meal ie 4300 per day?

Okay what if he is married with 2 children.

Majority earn that low especially teachers even from Govt.

Even if he eats 1000 daily ie 330 per meal, it's already 30k per month on food alone, no rent, transport etc.

Mr Fayose please just shut up except the minimum wage is 200k you are talking nonsense

Wetin family man wan do??
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Ken4Christ: 6:05am On Feb 01
Are you Tinibu spokesperson? Jobless man looking for relevance. Irresponsible leaders like to evade responsibility. Tinibu thinks Nigeria is Lagos? He simply lacks the wisdom to rule this nation. We need younger, innovative and intelligent leaders. We are tired of these old minds who keep doing things the same way and expect a different result.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by comodo: 6:06am On Feb 01
joseph1832:
Lol. Actually in my locale, I can eat 2 wraps of Fufu for 400 Naira, 2 piece of meat for 400 Naira. Pure water is free. So I'll still have some change left. grin
And your family goes hungry. A meal #800 with a family of 6 it's already #4800 x 3 meals it's already #14,400 per day. You run it 30 days in d month. Now this is where the problem is. Now you can advice the govt how much a minimum wage should be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Scholace: 6:07am On Feb 01
BabaAduras:

You were eating subsidized Eba, meat, ponmo and drinking subsidized pure water in 2007.

With that guise of subsidy, some people were stealing your future and the future of children blind. The net effect is what we are seeing today.

You can blame BAT all you want. At least he has the gut to remove the subsidy and allow naira to float to find it real value. Doing so, he has plugged the massive stealing that was going on with the dual exchange rate.

Truth dey bitter.
STOP THAT

Your emilokan cried over the country claiming it is his turn to become president. Like it is his birth right. Was he elected into the office to apportion blames on past leaders? Was he elected into that office to make things worst for Nigerians? You're not saying the truth but ignorance is what is affecting you and your likes. If your emilokan doesn't have the mental capacity to turn Nigerians lives better he should kindly step down for someone else. No one is an island. There are many competent ones that'd deliver dividend of democracy for every Nigerians, not hardship your emilokan has infected us with, while he's busy gallivanting in a foreign country

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by chubinwa(m): 6:12am On Feb 01
No problem with his analysis. But 1400 is only for a meal. Now calculate it by three square meal. You will be getting 4200. This is what you spend to eat everyday. Then multiply it by 30 or 31 days. It will be running to #126000 plus. Now ask your self, how much is the minimum wage? All of you defending this wicked govt will soon meet your Waterloo
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Hungerbadoo: 6:21am On Feb 01
joseph1832:
Lol. Actually in my locale, I can eat 2 wraps of Fufu for 400 Naira, 2 piece of meat for 400 Naira. Pure water is free. So I'll still have some change left. grin
I agree with you. Akpu 400 naira, 2 piece of meat 400, Fanta 200 naira, i take away pure water, okada home 100 naira, i will use remaining change buy i bag of pure water 250 naira. Now, there was a time in this same restaurant when two big wraps of this same fufu is sold for 200 naira full plate, 2 meat 100 naira, sprite 80 naira. That's 380 naira, imagine food wey 1400 naira go buy then.
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Tijani009: 6:52am On Feb 01
geoworldedu:

You can use juju run your day to day activities o. grin
Don't mind the mumu man, he's just talking nonsense. How many people can even afford a single meal of #1400 in Nigeria? And don't we eat Eba? Don't we drink garri?w But how has he stopped the naira from going down the drain
Family of 4 at one sitting i chop eba and pomo my wife chop eba and pommo and my tywo kids chop eba and pommo all at the rate of #1400 per sitting 1400 *4 three times a day , a man most earn at least 500k to achive that

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by GlobeTrotter2: 7:03am On Feb 01
WesternPanzer:
I don't like it when charlatans like this do this baseless comparison. There is no basis for comparison at all. This can only make sense when you compare two relatable currencies. Like 1 euro vs 1 dollar.

Why compare 1 dollar and 1,500 naira you empty barrel? Cant you even see what you are saying? Someone gives you 1 of his currency and you give him 1,500 of yours? undecided undecided

You see the rettards running the jungle called Nigeria?

Compare 1 dollar and 1 naira and see how foolish this bingo sounds.

Do you know what 1500 USD can get you in America not to talk of Nigeria?

What can 1500 Naira get you in Nigeria not to talk of new york? Not even bottle water!
even with his foolish calculation, someone earning minimum wage should only be able to eat once a day for 20 days on a month. Nigeria!!!!!
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by smudge2079(m): 7:05am On Feb 01
He is making sense, but the average Nigerian isnt ready to under the message. We are so driven by Hysteria.
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by walozanga(m): 7:06am On Feb 01
WesternPanzer:
I don't like it when charlatans like this do this baseless comparison. There is no basis for comparison at all. This can only make sense when you compare two relatable currencies. Like 1 euro vs 1 dollar.

Why compare 1 dollar and 1,500 naira you empty barrel? Cant you even see what you are saying? Someone gives you 1 of his currency and you give him 1,500 of yours? undecided undecided

You see the rettards running the jungle called Nigeria?

Compare 1 dollar and 1 naira and see how foolish this bingo sounds.

Do you know what 1500 USD can get you in America not to talk of Nigeria?

What can 1500 Naira get you in Nigeria not to talk of new york? Not even bottle water!

That man is on drugs
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Hanndye: 7:27am On Feb 01
joseph1832:
That means you are, alone, spending roughly 72 thousand naira on food excluding other expenses. Many don't even earn up to that amount. And many that are not employed, how will they meet up?
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Timatayo1: 7:34am On Feb 01
Iku pa e oloriburuku
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by MartinsD12(m): 7:35am On Feb 01
Paraman:
There was a time in Nigeria, 2 eba, 1 meat, 1 ponmo and 1 pure water cost just #50.

Base on Nigeria minimum wage, 2 eba, 1 meat, 1 ponmo and 1 pure water should not cost more than #150.
grin grin enjoy the shege pro max of Bulabaa
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by MartinsD12(m): 7:38am On Feb 01
Newsfeed247:
With $1 (1400 naira ) I can eat 2 eba 500 1, meat 500, 1 ponmo 300 and 1 pure water 100 naira

We have dollarized our Economy so bad that our focus is on the Dollar rate vs making the Naira Strong…let the Naira finds its reall value and don’t peg it against the dollar…buy local, eat local, reduce ur long throat for foreign goods….Nigerians should wake up…..says Isaac Fayose

Watch video

This country is sick a plate of food now is between 1k to 1500 minimum at least 3k to 4500 naira is that not madness and they say minimum wage is 30k eeh , I told them nothing good will come out of tinubu, they won't listen now even the agbadorians themselves are shocked they are now speechless, the economy is sinking deep and deep
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by joseph1832(m): 7:44am On Feb 01
Hanndye:

That means you are, alone, spending roughly 72 thousand naira on food excluding other expenses. Many don't even earn up to that amount. And many that are not employed, how will they meet up?
how did you come about the 72 thousand Naira?
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by joseph1832(m): 7:44am On Feb 01
comodo:

And your family goes hungry. A meal #800 with a family of 6 it's already #4800 x 3 meals it's already #14,400 per day. You run it 30 days in d month. Now this is where the problem is. Now you can advice the govt how much a minimum wage should be.
Isaac Fayose didn't make any reference to the family, just an individual.
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by CSTRR: 7:54am On Feb 01
Davigor:
The only way out of this dollars to naira madness . We have to sale our crude oil in naira let the international buyers source for naira . That's the only way out..
The US military Africa command is greeting you from the Atlantic and Indian ocean.
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Tendd: 8:09am On Feb 01
History555:

What sense are you making. The garri, beans, millet, palm oil egusi, plantain, banana,Yam, bitter leaf, okro, ogbono, goat meat, pork, spag, noodles, ewedu, amala that you eat are they imported? Yet the price keeps going up

Prices are on the rise because of obsession of a foreign currency.lt's our mindset that is hampering the economy.Some people selling those local foodstuff in the markets,have never held or exchange a dollar and yet are engrossed in the price rise, just to make a kill.l wonder,if others in different countries are that obsessed.Most countries in the middle east for
example depend also on oil for revenue.We need to
begin to calm down.
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Tonytonex(m): 8:10am On Feb 01
Newsfeed247:

Watch video

Is he not a Nigerian?
The way some people reason, baffles me.
So he is happy that the Naira is valueless.
He would have been happy if it was the other way around.
So, why not 1 Naira.
Before corruption, one would do more than what he mentioned with 1 Naira.
The way some people think is shameful.
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Moniya4Real(m): 8:13am On Feb 01
Nice observation bro. Your head Dey there. 7 Gbosas! For you :🤜 🤜 🤜 🤜 🤜 🤜 🤜

IVORY2009:
Even the sun shades he is putting on is foreign!
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Tonytonex(m): 8:14am On Feb 01
Paraman:
There was a time in Nigeria, 2 eba, 1 meat, 1 ponmo and 1 pure water cost just #50.

Base on Nigeria minimum wage, 2 eba, 1 meat, 1 ponmo and 1 pure water should not cost more than #150.
even with 1 Naira sef, there was a time

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by comodo: 8:15am On Feb 01
joseph1832:
Isaac Fayose didn't make any reference to the family, just an individual.
Even the individual is @ @1400x 3 meals. Is it not #4200/ day? And when you run it for 30 days, are we not talking of #126,000 on food alone. No other expenses. No trans, no healthcare, free water, free fuel and free light. Pls how much again is our min wage again. Maybe am going too far. What's the salary of a GL10 civil servant.
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by joseph1832(m): 8:24am On Feb 01
comodo:

Even the individual is @ @1400x 3 meals. Is it not #4200/ day? And when you run it for 30 days, are we not talking of #126,000 on food alone. No other expenses. No trans, no healthcare, free water, free fuel and free light. Pls how much again is our min wage again. Maybe am going too far. What's the salary of a GL10 civil servant.
which one is 3 meal? Do you eat 3 times a day?

Learn to cut your coat according to your cloth guy man. Don't be wasteful
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Akpan107(m): 8:29am On Feb 01
Paraman:

In year 2000, a wrap of Eba use to be 5 naira, meat 5. With 20 naira, I buy 3 wraps of Eba and one meat.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Davigor: 8:32am On Feb 01
koyeni:

Wetin be this grin grin grin grin
@ koyie. That is the solution to dallar to naira issue since the Ukraine and the Russian war with so many sanction bestowed on Russia the
The president decided to sale gas and crude oil in their local currency and they are doing just fine even China are doing desame thing why can't Nigeria follow suit. I repeat that is the only way out of the mess we are in right now.
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Akpan107(m): 8:34am On Feb 01
Validated:
See who is talking. His shoes, necklaces, eye glass are all foreign
No mind am!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 4 Nigerian Presidents Who Changed Nigeria By Postingday.com / Peter Obi Lands In Offa, Kwara State For Campaign / President Jonathan & Wife At Daughter’s After Wedding Thanksgiving Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.