Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Tinubu Will Address The Challenges, Keep Faith With Your Country - Bwala - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Address The Challenges, Keep Faith With Your Country - Bwala (14553 Views)

Daniel Bwala Celebrates Meeting President Tinubu In Saudi Arabia / Bode George: Restructuring, Not Presidency Will Address Nigeria’s Challenges / President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Will Address The Challenges, Keep Faith With Your Country - Bwala by Omalicious1: 10:20pm On Jan 31
nairalandkachy1:

Daniel Bwala

When and How pls?
Re: Tinubu Will Address The Challenges, Keep Faith With Your Country - Bwala by masseratti: 10:21pm On Jan 31
Massiveglory:
Mr bwala is a raw evidence of characterless , classless and worth less young man with no value who can trade anything or anyone to quench their hunger and personal needs.

seconded.
Re: Tinubu Will Address The Challenges, Keep Faith With Your Country - Bwala by Franking: 10:22pm On Jan 31
Dapson73:
Mr Buala, the man wey sabi.

O ti gbe awon obedients ni handicap grin

How much is fuel in ur area? Bag of rice or cement?
Re: Tinubu Will Address The Challenges, Keep Faith With Your Country - Bwala by bewla(m): 10:23pm On Jan 31
10mobile:
Is Dan Bwa now a new spokesman of the GreatTinubulation!
this thing don't lie

SOCIAL MEDIA
Re: Tinubu Will Address The Challenges, Keep Faith With Your Country - Bwala by ComeToJesus: 10:24pm On Jan 31
Seunpapa65:
Mouth making machine government grin cheesy cheesy grin
People wey die during good luck regime no no wenti God do for them

I don't think I have laughed like this before 🤣🤣🤣 in my entire life. After the laughter, came sadness.

Whaaaat!

Guy, read what you wrote there again, "people wey die during Goodluck Jonathan never know wetin God do for them"

I don't even know how to reason this talk..
It's so deep, profoundly disturbing and replete with some philosophical takeaways.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Address The Challenges, Keep Faith With Your Country - Bwala by Melagros(m): 10:29pm On Jan 31
gaby:
Na FFK me wan hear wetin e go yarn...
I dey tell you grin
Re: Tinubu Will Address The Challenges, Keep Faith With Your Country - Bwala by adolfHitler1934: 10:30pm On Jan 31
10mobile:
Is Dan Bwa now a new spokesman of the GreatTinubulation!
Bwala and Rhino Omokriminal are working for their pocket.

Ebin Pa wa o!

Know this and know peace.
Re: Tinubu Will Address The Challenges, Keep Faith With Your Country - Bwala by Melagros(m): 10:30pm On Jan 31
ClearFlair:
How exactly. Are we in kindergarten here or are we now illiterates? This is not a joking matter
Exactly
Re: Tinubu Will Address The Challenges, Keep Faith With Your Country - Bwala by adolfHitler1934: 10:31pm On Jan 31
gigfx:
Sapa don bulala this man, like Buwala like Reno OmoKriminal. Them be political jobbers.

And for those that think 2027 will hard for Emilokan to return to power even if Nigeria collapsed like the twin tower in America. Na dream u dey dream oo.

This is the kind of politics Emilokan know how to play best. Lagos is a case study.

E lo fokan bale, a ma gbe wale. grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Will Address The Challenges, Keep Faith With Your Country - Bwala by Kings296: 10:34pm On Jan 31
Naso we go de hear am until four years finish
Re: Tinubu Will Address The Challenges, Keep Faith With Your Country - Bwala by Faposky95: 10:38pm On Jan 31
nairalandkachy1:

Daniel Bwala

If only you didn't fend for that hellish stomach of yours, maybe I might have held back some...

Tw ....at
Re: Tinubu Will Address The Challenges, Keep Faith With Your Country - Bwala by Ulogwe1: 10:39pm On Jan 31
You see these politicians, they are using us catch cruise.

Thunder go fire anybody when dey defend any politicians for this country.
Re: Tinubu Will Address The Challenges, Keep Faith With Your Country - Bwala by Emman08: 10:44pm On Jan 31
Daniel Bwala has sold his birth right for some porridge. There's hunger in the land indeed
Re: Tinubu Will Address The Challenges, Keep Faith With Your Country - Bwala by Emman08: 10:50pm On Jan 31
Nigeria's number one problem wan solve our problems grin grin
Re: Tinubu Will Address The Challenges, Keep Faith With Your Country - Bwala by godofuck231: 10:57pm On Jan 31
Arms and mmunition already available, just to cord light the gas
Re: Tinubu Will Address The Challenges, Keep Faith With Your Country - Bwala by lagosrd: 11:02pm On Jan 31
Atenu...
Re: Tinubu Will Address The Challenges, Keep Faith With Your Country - Bwala by Seunpapa65: 11:04pm On Jan 31
ComeToJesus:

I don't think I have laughed like this before 🤣🤣🤣 in my entire life. After the laughter, came sadness.

Whaaaat!

Guy, read what you wrote there again, "people wey die during Goodluck Jonathan never know wetin God do for them"

I don't even know how to reason this talk..
It's so deep, profoundly disturbing and replete with some philosophical takeaways.
But it's true see where I dey sleep this days make the small money wey I hold no become totally useless

Re: Tinubu Will Address The Challenges, Keep Faith With Your Country - Bwala by mipeesoft(m): 11:07pm On Jan 31
This one dey hungry and he dey find food from bat, las las bat go give am crumbs to chop grin
nairalandkachy1:

Daniel Bwala
Re: Tinubu Will Address The Challenges, Keep Faith With Your Country - Bwala by Riskymarvelous(m): 11:15pm On Jan 31
Dapson73:
Mr Buala, the man wey sabi.

O ti gbe awon obedients ni handicap grin
as the way tinubu gbe nigerians ni handicap awon eleleye oloriburuku
Re: Tinubu Will Address The Challenges, Keep Faith With Your Country - Bwala by duketerry22(m): 11:31pm On Jan 31
This guy's shamelessness knows no bounds
Re: Tinubu Will Address The Challenges, Keep Faith With Your Country - Bwala by tafat: 11:39pm On Jan 31
Na today, *sighs*
Re: Tinubu Will Address The Challenges, Keep Faith With Your Country - Bwala by farmboy: 11:53pm On Jan 31
I know that Nigerian politicians are the most shameless creatures on earth, little did I know my kinsman will be worst. Bwala has folded my arms I can not longer talk.
Re: Tinubu Will Address The Challenges, Keep Faith With Your Country - Bwala by paramakina202: 11:56pm On Jan 31
This one don collect.
Make you go tell your village people make them have faith in Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Will Address The Challenges, Keep Faith With Your Country - Bwala by MUNCHING2024: 11:59pm On Jan 31
cool shocked Political turncoat has spoken gibberish after being fed well in Asorock. Not too long ago this man was busy shouting all over the place for Atiku. He had shamelessly jumped ship.
Re: Tinubu Will Address The Challenges, Keep Faith With Your Country - Bwala by BoldBrainz(m): 12:47am On Feb 01
Massiveglory:
Mr bwala is a raw evidence of characterless , classless and worth less young man with no value who can trade anything or anyone to quench their hunger and personal needs.

How is that old cargo a young man in your eyes?
Re: Tinubu Will Address The Challenges, Keep Faith With Your Country - Bwala by Lovelyn451(f): 12:50am On Feb 01
We know, when he's done sucking blood,...vampire
Re: Tinubu Will Address The Challenges, Keep Faith With Your Country - Bwala by armadeo(m): 12:53am On Feb 01
Massiveglory:

Ffk the sequel

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Address The Challenges, Keep Faith With Your Country - Bwala by Adeneeyee84: 1:29am On Feb 01
Till when abi God want to punish both U (Bwala) and Tinubu together ni? People are starving and dying of hunger u are here telling us nonsense
Re: Tinubu Will Address The Challenges, Keep Faith With Your Country - Bwala by TemmyT002(m): 3:44am On Feb 01
Somebody that will still run away when he sees a better opportunity
Re: Tinubu Will Address The Challenges, Keep Faith With Your Country - Bwala by Amudeneogu: 3:55am On Feb 01
This hungary man again
Re: Tinubu Will Address The Challenges, Keep Faith With Your Country - Bwala by babajero(m): 4:51am On Feb 01
nairalandkachy1:

Daniel Bwala
Which tinubu the one wey don lost or another one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today / Why Wike Should Be Expelled From The PDP / We’ll No Longer Allow Governors To Prevent Rallies Of Opposition Parties - IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.