Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

The Biafra Self Referendum Starts Tomorrow And There Will Be Sit At Home - IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Biafra Self Referendum Starts Tomorrow And There Will Be Sit At Home - IPOB (4036 Views)

Biafra: BRGIE Begins Self-referendum Voting For All Igbos / Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu / Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Catholic Church In Onitsha, Disperses Worshipers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Biafra Self Referendum Starts Tomorrow And There Will Be Sit At Home - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 10:24pm On Jan 31
Tomorrow 1.2.2024 is sit at home in the entire Biafraland.
The Biafra Self Referendum starts tomorrow.
The link to the E-Voting will be posted by 12midnight today.
https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1752697483137061002

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister
Re: The Biafra Self Referendum Starts Tomorrow And There Will Be Sit At Home - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 10:29pm On Jan 31
I call on all Biafra sons and daughters to participate fully on this referendum
I moveeee

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister

1 Like

Re: The Biafra Self Referendum Starts Tomorrow And There Will Be Sit At Home - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 10:29pm On Jan 31
The link to the E-Voting will be posted by 12midnight today

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister

1 Like

Re: The Biafra Self Referendum Starts Tomorrow And There Will Be Sit At Home - IPOB by paramakina202: 10:31pm On Jan 31
Mazisimonekpa:

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister

IPOB don cast with their sit at home.

6 Likes

Re: The Biafra Self Referendum Starts Tomorrow And There Will Be Sit At Home - IPOB by Ozommadu: 10:43pm On Jan 31
Na only Apc nairaland boys dey take you serious these days, why??

What are you not telling us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biafra Self Referendum Starts Tomorrow And There Will Be Sit At Home - IPOB by illicit(m): 1:09am On Feb 01
Please stop the killings
Re: The Biafra Self Referendum Starts Tomorrow And There Will Be Sit At Home - IPOB by chopnaira: 1:26am On Feb 01
Lol.
Re: The Biafra Self Referendum Starts Tomorrow And There Will Be Sit At Home - IPOB by Izuogu4Presdent: 2:40am On Feb 01
Ekperima Simon Ekpa
Re: The Biafra Self Referendum Starts Tomorrow And There Will Be Sit At Home - IPOB by BitterTruth0001: 2:56am On Feb 01
Mazisimonekpa:

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister

I’m coming for you . You think you’re safe Cos you’re in Finland .

I will show you pictures of all the innocents sons and daughters of Igboland that perished at your hand . I have been compiling them for you.

You will have to look me in the eyes and tell me why you took the lives of my brothers and sisters.

5 Likes

Re: The Biafra Self Referendum Starts Tomorrow And There Will Be Sit At Home - IPOB by Kenneth4u205(m): 2:57am On Feb 01
Aturu awusa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biafra Self Referendum Starts Tomorrow And There Will Be Sit At Home - IPOB by wediehere1: 5:11am On Feb 01
BitterTruth0001:

I will show you pictures of all the innocents sons and daughters of Igboland that perished at your hand . I have been compiling them for you.

You will have to look me in the eyes and tell me why you took the lives of my brothers and sisters.
something that you can not type on his Twitter handle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Biafra Self Referendum Starts Tomorrow And There Will Be Sit At Home - IPOB by wediehere1: 5:13am On Feb 01
Ozommadu:

Na only Apc nairaland boys dey take you serious these days, why??

What are you not telling us
una don’t want referendum again?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Biafra Self Referendum Starts Tomorrow And There Will Be Sit At Home - IPOB by wediehere1: 5:14am On Feb 01
Gidgiddy emergingnation
Congratulations on your referendum

3 Likes

Re: The Biafra Self Referendum Starts Tomorrow And There Will Be Sit At Home - IPOB by Evilthoughts: 5:30am On Feb 01
The idiot is finishing Igboland all by himself and his jail friend Kanu. Congratulations undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Biafra Self Referendum Starts Tomorrow And There Will Be Sit At Home - IPOB by Zurich808: 7:01am On Feb 01
Ndi iberibe
When you finished destroying Alaigbo with brainwashed bingos then una eyes go clear
Ekpa keeps making his money giving his children the best of life your in Nigeria suffering as a result of you stupidity in years to come someone else will come out with same format cause they have learnt how to manipulate you bingos

The earlier time you bingos understand that no one is fighting for your well being the best for you
God forbid you and your Biafriaud since you guys started this nonsense Alaigbo has become worst killing your people, installing fear in them and destroying their businesses is what you called Biafra? Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: The Biafra Self Referendum Starts Tomorrow And There Will Be Sit At Home - IPOB by jmoore(m): 7:05am On Feb 01
Simon Ekperima Onyeara. Ariaria market don open.

Rie nsi!
Re: The Biafra Self Referendum Starts Tomorrow And There Will Be Sit At Home - IPOB by jeff1993: 7:14am On Feb 01
Mazisimonekpa:

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister

Bingo of the highest order

1 Like

Re: The Biafra Self Referendum Starts Tomorrow And There Will Be Sit At Home - IPOB by shortIGBOman: 7:29am On Feb 01
BitterTruth0001:

See mouth. All Igbo fear Simon Ekpa pass Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like

Re: The Biafra Self Referendum Starts Tomorrow And There Will Be Sit At Home - IPOB by jookco(m): 7:51am On Feb 01
You are not a member of IPOB useless ugly slowpoke.
Re: The Biafra Self Referendum Starts Tomorrow And There Will Be Sit At Home - IPOB by wediehere1: 8:09am On Feb 01
jookco:
Ekpa we know
Re: The Biafra Self Referendum Starts Tomorrow And There Will Be Sit At Home - IPOB by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 10:09am On Feb 01
Gidgiddy
dont come and tell us that you are not allowed to do Leflendum oo

3 Likes

Re: The Biafra Self Referendum Starts Tomorrow And There Will Be Sit At Home - IPOB by hammer567: 11:10am On Feb 01
Mazisimonekpa:

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister

IF NIGER REPUBLIC CAN LEAVE ECOWAS, BIAFRA WILL LEAVE NIGERIA BEFORE THE END OF 2024.

IT IS TIME TO GO.

1 Like

Re: The Biafra Self Referendum Starts Tomorrow And There Will Be Sit At Home - IPOB by Artscollection: 11:18am On Feb 01
Mazisimonekpa:

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister

Akpa amu!!!

Iberibe na enye onye ara moral

1 Like

Re: The Biafra Self Referendum Starts Tomorrow And There Will Be Sit At Home - IPOB by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 11:45am On Feb 01
Artscollection:

Akpa amu!!!

Iberibe na enye onye ara moral
Una dont want Biafra again?
Re: The Biafra Self Referendum Starts Tomorrow And There Will Be Sit At Home - IPOB by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 11:56am On Feb 01
jookco:
so you hate Biafra?
Re: The Biafra Self Referendum Starts Tomorrow And There Will Be Sit At Home - IPOB by EmperorCaesar(m): 12:24pm On Feb 01
I'm happy for Igbos cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Biafra Self Referendum Starts Tomorrow And There Will Be Sit At Home - IPOB by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 1:01pm On Feb 01
EmperorCaesar:
I'm happy for Igbos cheesy cheesy cheesy
They are finally going home

2 Likes

Re: The Biafra Self Referendum Starts Tomorrow And There Will Be Sit At Home - IPOB by Obiedun(m): 1:12pm On Feb 01
Jokers
Re: The Biafra Self Referendum Starts Tomorrow And There Will Be Sit At Home - IPOB by TUANKU(m): 5:31pm On Feb 01
Mazisimonekpa:

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister

This spineless coward called Ekpa hides in the safety of Finland while his gullible illiterate followers kill fellow Igbo people in the name of liberation. Of all Igbo men na this clown Ekpa want liberate Biafra? Banza kawaii.
Re: The Biafra Self Referendum Starts Tomorrow And There Will Be Sit At Home - IPOB by wediehere1: 5:37pm On Feb 01
Any update from leflendum please
Re: The Biafra Self Referendum Starts Tomorrow And There Will Be Sit At Home - IPOB by Izuogu4Presdent: 5:56pm On Feb 01
Simon Ekperima anuohia. All markets are open at Igboland today, what happened with ur useless Sit at home. Ur children and urself will face the bandits and kidnappers soon
Re: The Biafra Self Referendum Starts Tomorrow And There Will Be Sit At Home - IPOB by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 12:07pm On Feb 05
Izuogu4Presdent:
Simon Ekperima anuohia. All markets are open at Igboland today, what happened with ur useless Sit at home. Ur children and urself will face the bandits and kidnappers soon
emergingnation1

(1) (Reply)

Warranty: China To Replace Nigerias Satellite For Free / Plateau Gov. Blames Fg For Recurring Jos Violence / Seven Xmas Day Bomb Victims Go Blind, Says Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.