Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Woman Tortures Her 11-year-old Housemaid With Broken Bottle, Hot Iron In Onitsha - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Tortures Her 11-year-old Housemaid With Broken Bottle, Hot Iron In Onitsha (1751 Views)

Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son / NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap / Lagos Woman Tortures Stepdaughters With Hot Knife, Pepper (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Tortures Her 11-year-old Housemaid With Broken Bottle, Hot Iron In Onitsha by BrownEnvelop(m): 1:00am On Feb 01
The Anambra State Government has rescued an 11-year-old girl, Happiness Nwafor, from her madam who brutalized her in Onitsha.

The ministry of Women and Social Welfares which rescued the minor, said it was notified of the incident on Wednesday, January 31, 2024, and quickly swung into action by dispatching a team to the scene.

Narrating her ordeal, the minor alleged that she was beaten by her madam, one Adachukwu Chukere Okafor for touching her daughter’s body.

Happiness alleged that her madam Ada used a broken bottle, iron, knife and pistol on her in just two weeks of her stay.

Upon further investigation, it was discovered that the suspect allegedly burnt the little girl’s clothes and dropped her off stark naked with her relative known as Ifeoma Muoghalu.

While speaking at the hospital where she was first rushed to in Ogidi, the relative, Ifeoma Muoghalu claimed that the suspect boasted that nothing will happen because she’s a lawyer and knows how to work her way out.

Ifeoma equally noted that since the incident, the suspect has not been taking her calls.

She also confirmed that the minor was handed over to her Madam on the 5th of January only to be disfigured within the short period of her stay.

The victim is currently receiving treatment at a undisclosed hospital in Awka.

The suspect, who hails from Nkpor is said to be married to an Awka man.

https://nigerianstreet.com/2024/01/31/woman-allegedly-tortures-her-11-year-old-housemaid-with-broken-bottle-hot-iron-and-knife-in-anambra/

Re: Woman Tortures Her 11-year-old Housemaid With Broken Bottle, Hot Iron In Onitsha by osmosis101(m): 1:17am On Feb 01
Chai
Re: Woman Tortures Her 11-year-old Housemaid With Broken Bottle, Hot Iron In Onitsha by talented321: 1:25am On Feb 01
I'm not perplexed when i saw the state..

6 Likes

Re: Woman Tortures Her 11-year-old Housemaid With Broken Bottle, Hot Iron In Onitsha by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:01am On Feb 01
I know say na dem..the tribe with the most wicked women in Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Woman Tortures Her 11-year-old Housemaid With Broken Bottle, Hot Iron In Onitsha by Evilthoughts: 2:08am On Feb 01
We all know which part of Nigeria has women acting like this, but the mods are protecting them

4 Likes

Re: Woman Tortures Her 11-year-old Housemaid With Broken Bottle, Hot Iron In Onitsha by illicit(m): 2:41am On Feb 01
😳
Re: Woman Tortures Her 11-year-old Housemaid With Broken Bottle, Hot Iron In Onitsha by gaby(m): 3:15am On Feb 01
Evil woman.

She should get every strand of hair on all parts of her cursed body shaved off with a broken and blunt bottle.

Demon.
Re: Woman Tortures Her 11-year-old Housemaid With Broken Bottle, Hot Iron In Onitsha by fyzaila: 3:31am On Feb 01
Adachukwu Chukere Okafor you're nothing but an evil soul, how dare you call yourself a mother? You're not a mother but just a child bearer. No mother will do this to an innocent child no matter the offence.
Who even give out such kid as a maid for Godsake?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Tortures Her 11-year-old Housemaid With Broken Bottle, Hot Iron In Onitsha by Itiskdg121(m): 5:41am On Feb 01
Tales of horror everyday.
Who will save this country
Re: Woman Tortures Her 11-year-old Housemaid With Broken Bottle, Hot Iron In Onitsha by yommen: 6:50am On Feb 01
And this woman is a lawyer!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Tortures Her 11-year-old Housemaid With Broken Bottle, Hot Iron In Onitsha by jeff1993: 7:22am On Feb 01
Na wa oooooo

What is it with e@st3rn women and violence to children that are doing maid for them??

3 Likes

Re: Woman Tortures Her 11-year-old Housemaid With Broken Bottle, Hot Iron In Onitsha by Spending123: 9:26am On Feb 01
Evilthoughts:
We all know which part of Nigeria has women acting like this, but the mods are protecting them

Am from the Igbo tribe and I will tell you that our Igbo women needs to do better, because this act of being wicked to someone who is under your care is beginning to look common amongst the Igbo ladies.

Not even the one am facing from an Uncle's wife, thou the last thing she will ever do in her life is to lay her hands on me.

The compound where I live, the two Igbo ladies living in a different flats with their families and house helps, this same issue of maltriting their house helps occurs in their various homes everyday and the funniest part is that, you can never see these women beating their own children for one day. Igbo women are one of the most wicked set of human species in this world, and the more religious they are, the higher chances of them being extremely wicked. Talking from experience.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Tortures Her 11-year-old Housemaid With Broken Bottle, Hot Iron In Onitsha by Namaster: 12:03pm On Feb 01
Idiots should STOP having kids they cannot afford to take care of.

An 11-year old child has no business being a housemaid. That is child labour and it's illegal. The parents should be arrested. The witch who did this should be arrested too.

Finally, people need to understand that women's claim to "maternal instinct" is NONSENSE. They are have the devil in them.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Tortures Her 11-year-old Housemaid With Broken Bottle, Hot Iron In Onitsha by EmperorCaesar(m): 12:22pm On Feb 01
The evil most women are capable of, even they do not know about it

Na why to marry dey fear me be this, make person no go pour hot water for my body for midnight when i dey sleep
Re: Woman Tortures Her 11-year-old Housemaid With Broken Bottle, Hot Iron In Onitsha by Reelmii: 7:05pm On Feb 01
But why
Re: Woman Tortures Her 11-year-old Housemaid With Broken Bottle, Hot Iron In Onitsha by Tallesty1(m): 8:21pm On Feb 01
Why do the husbands of these women allow this to happen?
Re: Woman Tortures Her 11-year-old Housemaid With Broken Bottle, Hot Iron In Onitsha by pocohantas(f): 8:26pm On Feb 01
Tallesty1:
Why do the husbands of these women allow this to happen?

They are as wicked as their wives.

If he caught her cheating, he would have sent her back to her father's house.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Tortures Her 11-year-old Housemaid With Broken Bottle, Hot Iron In Onitsha by Tallesty1(m): 8:42pm On Feb 01
pocohantas:

They are as wicked as their wives.

If he caught her cheating, he would have sent her back to her father's house.

It makes me sick. Man of the house man of the house yet you can't stop your wife from doing things like this, they truly are wicked like you said.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Tortures Her 11-year-old Housemaid With Broken Bottle, Hot Iron In Onitsha by Evilthoughts: 10:32am On Feb 02
Spending123:

Am from the Igbo tribe and I will tell you that our Igbo women needs to do better, because this act of being wicked to someone who is under your care is beginning to look common amongst the Igbo ladies.

Not even the one am facing from an Uncle's wife, thou the last thing she will ever do in her life is to lay her hands on me.

The compound where I live, the two Igbo ladies living in a different flats with their families and house helps, this same issue of maltriting their house helps occurs in their various homes everyday and the funniest part is that, you can never see these women beating their own children for one day. Igbo women are one of the most wicked set of human species in this world, and the more religious they are, the higher chances of them being extremely wicked. Talking from experience.

This is so true. I live with many of them and they're all like that. Always abusing children and housemaids. It's shameful and their mumu husbands do nothing undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Tortures Her 11-year-old Housemaid With Broken Bottle, Hot Iron In Onitsha by Houseontherock1: 11:49am On Feb 02
Adachukwu Chukere Okafor ... absolutely no surprise here undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Tortures Her 11-year-old Housemaid With Broken Bottle, Hot Iron In Onitsha by Caramia2020(m): 5:18am On Feb 03
Some female folks are competing with Satan.
Re: Woman Tortures Her 11-year-old Housemaid With Broken Bottle, Hot Iron In Onitsha by TreasureJunky: 6:45am On Feb 03
Igbo women and maltreating maids are 5n6

1 Like

Re: Woman Tortures Her 11-year-old Housemaid With Broken Bottle, Hot Iron In Onitsha by Blueace247(f): 10:35pm On Feb 03
Spending123:

I have serious grudge with igbos

1 Like

Re: Woman Tortures Her 11-year-old Housemaid With Broken Bottle, Hot Iron In Onitsha by allthingsgood: 8:07am On Feb 04
It’s like this is common among Igbos. Chai God forbid
Re: Woman Tortures Her 11-year-old Housemaid With Broken Bottle, Hot Iron In Onitsha by ChangedMan1999(m): 10:36am On Feb 04
Honestly this an ethnic ill orientation matter

We hardly read about Yoruba, Hausa, Bini, Ijaw, and Urohbo women maltreating their house helps.

It is not as if house helps of people from these tribes do not misbehave; the thing is that people of these tribes are considerate when meting out justice or disciplining their house helps

cry

(1) (Reply)

A Man Having 5ex With Animals In Washington (see Photos) / 40-Year-old Nigerian Businessman Killed In Johannesburg, South Africa (photo) / See What Was Done To Female Student By Her Roommate For Eating Her Food.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.