Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Tinubu’s Economic Sabotage, Naira Now N1500 To $1, The Way Forward - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Economic Sabotage, Naira Now N1500 To $1, The Way Forward (451 Views)

Tinubu Economic Advisers Propose Customs, NIMASA, FIRS Merger / Osun Govt To Marketers: Hoard Fuel, Face Persecution For Economic Sabotage / DSS Arrests General Idris Bello Dambazau Over 'Economic Sabotage' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu’s Economic Sabotage, Naira Now N1500 To $1, The Way Forward by Bebigiby1: 4:00am On Feb 01
With the recent news of Naira trading at over N1500 to $1, the next few months will be chaotic as prices of food and services continue to rise…. We have consistently failed as a people to hold our leaders and government accountable… we have continually embraced and cheered our corrupt leaders for looting our common wealth…. For every action there is always a reaction…. Our nonchalance and foolishness as a people have finally caught up with us…. Nigeria’s economy is now on its knees and on the brink of total collapse…. Many of our greedy politicians are only waiting for final collapse to escape once crisis erupts as a result of the economy….

Since 1999, we’ve had leaders elected every 4 years with promises to revamp our refineries and encourage local manufacturing by developing infrastructure only to turn around to loot the national treasury, we’ve had leaders who bribe and rig elections with careless abandon, instituting nepotism and god fatherism not minding the damage done to our polity. As we have failed as a people to embrace a merit system in our national affairs, today seem to be judgement day and many Nigerians appear clueless as to how we got here….?

In 2023, when the Supreme Court validated the fraudulent election that produced Tinubu, a criminal as President, many Yoruba Tribal bigots celebrated his emergence and kept insulting other sensible Nigerians who predicted the negative impact that a Tinubu presidency will cause this country. Today, many of those Yoruba bigots can’t afford 3 square meals or take care of their families…. The truth is that Nigeria is doomed because we have consistently failed to unite against injustice and corruption…. we have consistently failed to condemn evil…. When you support a selfish criminal like Tinubu who has no shame and celebrate him for rigging an election…. A man who was central to the emergence of Buhari and the terrible state of our country…. How do you think you will prosper?

Nigerians can now see that the end is near…. Those who think that by leaving the country they will escape what is coming…. Sorry to say this but they won’t as long as they have families and relatives in Nigeria, whatever happens will affect them….

Nigerians lost the last chance to save Nigeria when they allowed the evil Buhari’s government to rig and install Tinubu as president…. Overtime I’ve seen many media reports about Tinubu government plans, policies and economic jargons on how he will turn Nigeria to paradise but the bottom line is that you can not plant yam and harvest beans…. Corruption can not fight corruption…. Evil can not produce good…. Tinubu has nothing good to offer but media and tribal propaganda, the sooner all Nigerians realize this the better….

Now that the chips are down, what Nigerians must do in order to survive and avert the impending economic doom is to unite (Even though we don’t like ourselves) and end this shameful APC evil government…. Once APC is gone then we must push for the formation of a national conference that will be tasked with forming a new people’s constitution that is based on equity and justice which will guide the new decentralized government (Restructuring) that will emerge. The lives of our children and future generations hangs on our ability to do the right thing, it is not too late to act and reset the system…. If we continue like this…. No matter your tribe whether Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba no one will be excepted when Nigeria’s economy finally collapses….
It is time to wake up and say no to tribal and religious sentiments…. It is time to end the deceit….
Re: Tinubu’s Economic Sabotage, Naira Now N1500 To $1, The Way Forward by Bebigiby1: 4:30am On Feb 01
It is glaring…. There is no hope for Nigeria in its current form…. It is time to reset and restructure Nigeria… If as a people we cannot agree then we can divide the country….
Re: Tinubu’s Economic Sabotage, Naira Now N1500 To $1, The Way Forward by Throwback: 4:34am On Feb 01
I reckon your agenda did not agend the last time, so you just had to come back like a miserable election loser to find another way to truncate a legitimate government, just because your candidate like you, is a sore loser?

Shame on you and those losers who have assigned you your miserable task.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Economic Sabotage, Naira Now N1500 To $1, The Way Forward by Bebigiby1: 4:39am On Feb 01
I did not support the participation of Nigerians in the last election neither did I support Obi or Atiku. I’ve always been a proponent for restructuring of Nigeria…. See my post before the election here

https://www.nairaland.com/7578573/take-tinubu-atiku-obi-sowore

I guess you’re Yoruba and Tinubu supporter… your tribal induced rhetorics will not work….

Throwback:
I reckon your agenda did not agend the last time, so you just had to come back like a miserable election loser to find another way to truncate a legitimate government, just because your candidate like you, is a sore loser?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Economic Sabotage, Naira Now N1500 To $1, The Way Forward by Bebigiby1: 4:48am On Feb 01
Quite unfortunate that you are still caught up on tribal politics and propaganda when your house is on fire…. If you think by accessing my posts I am an Obi supporter then you’re wrong….. What I want is for Nigerians to see that the real issue is foundational…. This is why we can’t prosper as a people…. Nigeria is doomed in its current form…. This centralized democratic system of governance must change…. Either we restructure and decentralize power or we divide the country….

Throwback:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Economic Sabotage, Naira Now N1500 To $1, The Way Forward by Throwback: 4:54am On Feb 01
Bebigiby1:
Quite unfortunate that you are still caught up on tribal politics and propaganda when your house is on fire…. If you think by accessing my posts I am an Obi supporter then you’re wrong….. What I want is for Nigerians to see that the real issue is foundational…. This is why we can’t prosper as a people…. Nigeria is doomed in its current form…. This centralized democratic system of governance must change…. Either we restructure and decentralize power or we divide the country….

If you are not an obidient, then you are even far worse.

You are an alarmist and anarchist.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Economic Sabotage, Naira Now N1500 To $1, The Way Forward by adamusuleiman2: 4:58am On Feb 01
Throwback:

You get it 🤣
Re: Tinubu’s Economic Sabotage, Naira Now N1500 To $1, The Way Forward by EmirGold(m): 4:59am On Feb 01
Your wailing go long sha
Re: Tinubu’s Economic Sabotage, Naira Now N1500 To $1, The Way Forward by Bebigiby1: 5:00am On Feb 01
Yes personally I am an anarchist…. Anarchy doesn’t mean chaos or disorder, it means freedom from oppressive centralized authority with a monopoly of force. Voluntarism or Anarchy is the organization of society on the basis of voluntary cooperation without centralized hierarchical government. I am not advocating for a lawless society but a society bound by voluntary cooperation and not force.

Throwback:

Re: Tinubu’s Economic Sabotage, Naira Now N1500 To $1, The Way Forward by Bebigiby1: 5:09am On Feb 01
You may not like my opinion but I don’t post to please anyone what I’ve written is my truth…. You can either criticize it by providing a compelling argument or leave…. Calling me names like Obidient over my posts doesn’t change reality of Nigeria’s economy….

Throwback:

Re: Tinubu’s Economic Sabotage, Naira Now N1500 To $1, The Way Forward by Fujiyama: 5:46am On Feb 01
Throwback:

^^^
Whatever you may think about the poster you quoted, he has spoken the truth and it also speaks for itself: this administration is NOT doing well at all.

Performance will silence critics. Not empty promises. Performance!!

Nigerians (through their own very poor electoral choices, it must be said) have seen their material condition get progressively worse over time, with each new government promising to be better than the prior one. The promises never, ever end and this administration is no different from any of the others in this regard. It is very hard for Nigerians to swallow these promises of a better future for one key reason: the BAT administration is of the same political party as the prior government of Muhammadu Buhari. Nigerians have spent 9 years now, listening to empty promises. That 9 year track record of failure speaks for itself and it speaks very loudly. How much longer do Nigerians have to wait for things to improve? 90 years? 999 years? undecided

You see, BAT doesn't have the luxury of blaming an inept, clueless Jonathan administration for this country's many problems. The equally inept and clueless Buhari administration has used that excuse to the limit and that excuse is 'maxed out'. Nigerians are tired of the blame game and they are tired of empty promises!

BAT made many, many promises to improve the material condition of his countrymen and he hasn't delivered a single one of them. That is the truth.

No more empty promises!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Economic Sabotage, Naira Now N1500 To $1, The Way Forward by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:12am On Feb 01
Renewed shege indeed!
Our leaders are all confused lots

God belp us the masses in this CornTree
Re: Tinubu’s Economic Sabotage, Naira Now N1500 To $1, The Way Forward by mightyhazel: 6:19am On Feb 01
We vote for sound body and sound brains oo

Them say na only brain we need

Now brain we no see,body we no see

Common body odour like past one sef we no kukuma see..

sad
Re: Tinubu’s Economic Sabotage, Naira Now N1500 To $1, The Way Forward by Opintiwa: 6:43am On Feb 01
Throwback:

Dude shut the Fvck up .

Dollar is high and you are talking like a demented bush pig

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Economic Sabotage, Naira Now N1500 To $1, The Way Forward by SoNature(m): 7:37am On Feb 01
Fujiyama:

^^^
Whatever you may think about the poster you quoted, he has spoken the truth and it also speaks for itself: this administration is NOT doing well at all.

Performance will silence critics. Not empty promises. Performance!!

Nigerians (through their own very poor electoral choices, it must be said) have seen their material condition get progressively worse over time, with each new government promising to be better than the prior one. The promises never, ever end and this administration is no different from any of the others in this regard. It is very hard for Nigerians to swallow these promises of a better future for one key reason: the BAT administration is of the same political party as the prior government of Muhammadu Buhari. Nigerians have spent 9 years now, listening to empty promises. That 9 year track record of failure speaks for itself and it speaks very loudly. How much longer do Nigerians have to wait for things to improve? 90 years? 999 years? undecided

You see, BAT doesn't have the luxury of blaming an inept, clueless Jonathan administration for this country's many problems. The equally inept and clueless Buhari administration has used that excuse to the limit and that excuse is 'maxed out'. Nigerians are tired of the blame game and they are tired of empty promises!

BAT made many, many promises to improve the material condition of his countrymen and he hasn't delivered a single one of them. That is the truth.

No more empty promises!

Tinubu didn't promise anything; he only said it was his turn and was declared the winner afterwards grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Economic Sabotage, Naira Now N1500 To $1, The Way Forward by Bebigiby1: 10:46am On Feb 01
Yes it’s glaring that’s why there is no moral burden on him to be accountable to Nigerians….

SoNature:

Tinubu didn't promise anything; he only said it was his turn and was declared the winner afterwards grin
Re: Tinubu’s Economic Sabotage, Naira Now N1500 To $1, The Way Forward by Bebigiby1: 6:03am On Feb 07
We need to take responsibility as a people by holding our leaders accountable…. There is need to agitate for devolution of power…. There is need for state or regional economic autonomy….
BigBlackPreek:
Renewed shege indeed!

Our leaders are all confused lots

God belp us the masses in this CornTree

(1) (Reply)

K1 THE ULTIMATE IS SERIOUSLY ANGRY WITH TINUBU BIG FIGHT / THIS IS DEEP OO KOLA OLOTU / How Tinubu Broke The Law To Favour Appointment of Ganduje's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.