Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) (42083 Views)

Abuja Woman Surprises Husband On Birthday With Hard Currencies, Expensive Gifts / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake / Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by iampeterben(m): 9:03am On Feb 01
This is nice and lovely.
Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:08am On Feb 01
delzbaba:
Ghetto love
Is real
Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by Kingzjayzee: 9:10am On Feb 01
delzbaba:
Ghetto love
na that kind love dey sweet pass grin
Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by favour32(m): 9:12am On Feb 01
Sombory up dia say na ghetto love.

Many will gladly swap ghetto love to city toxicity

Happiness is free.
Create it.
Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by GUNITGuy: 9:12am On Feb 01
great sweet wife .........God bless you and your children shall be blessed
Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by Pixaro: 9:13am On Feb 01
Too sweet....
Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by tafat: 9:15am On Feb 01
Don't let anybody deceive you, love is sweet grin

1 Like

Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by Kaxmytex(m): 9:17am On Feb 01
E get as e be...

This shii no dey move guys, we know he is way younger than u, u cherish him, e get the stamina to satisfy ur urge and he is a hardworking man who will go to any length for his fam, hence, u need to do everything to impress him...
No overdo ursef, no put much expectation on him because of the gesture u just made... if hin no come with paranran on your birthday, no raise eyebrow....
Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by wendixx(f): 9:17am On Feb 01
Nostring:
Very nice but check well ,na set up...naso my wife sent me 100k on the 30th my birthday say make I take flex the day treat myself nicely...in the space of 2days I don spend almost all the money back for her 😂...she don use please help me buy this, help me buy that on your way kill me... and I no fit talk no due to her generosity few days ago..

women are proper scammer

cheesy cheesy cheesy hasn't your home been Joyful and peaceful? Oga enjoy your wife biko wink wink

1 Like

Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by Egoveen: 9:20am On Feb 01
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

While I acknowledge her thoughtful gesture which defies the Nigerian girl norm, ladies must know that men are not moved by these things.

I can't think of a better birthday gift for a man from his woman; let alone a meatseller than a portion of a lady's moist meat served on his bed, awaiting to be devoured in sweat and throes of passion.
50 shades of grey don show you shege promax grin grin
Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by anonymuz(m): 9:23am On Feb 01
talented321:
You gat be proud of what you have..
Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by Anijay1212(m): 9:23am On Feb 01
Dpharisee:
Oga stop your nonsense voice introduction burning extra data, we have seen it from title of your video, just allow the video to play angry
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by dreamwords: 9:27am On Feb 01
THe guy must have a 12 inch thick veins muscular ddick,aka womb shifter
Because apart from money thats another thing that can make women like u
Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by TrackerSK: 9:27am On Feb 01
westlius:
What sweets a man is if his wife loves him unconditionally no matter his occupation or income.
He will never forget her when he is very comfortable.
Most times when ladies complain I dated him for 7years and he has left me
Most of those 7yrs the men were abused, insulted and dehumanised, men will just be quiet and wait for there turn to reciprocate
God bless you.I dated a girl for 3yrs during this period,she was always demanding, saying that she can't spend her penny on any man.I later left her.
Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by ObidenceNeckpre: 9:30am On Feb 01
its not always like that, some infact many woman are so ungrateful that they men being responsible and taking good care of the house is just doing what is expected of him as a man hence no big deal or not special after he dey f*ck me kind of women.
Cassandraloius:
I saw this on TikTok and what I realized was that, the man here is a great husband and father, he means so much to his family and she was grateful for everything. And na so e suppose be.

Happy new month y'all. Let love lead in our homes.♥️🥰🥂
Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by Bintasukai: 9:30am On Feb 01
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

While I acknowledge her thoughtful gesture which defies the Nigerian girl norm, ladies must know that men are not moved by these things.

I can't think of a better birthday gift for a man from his woman; let alone a meatseller than a portion of a lady's moist meat served on his bed, awaiting to be devoured in sweat and throes of passion.

What if he is already getting that?
Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by Idaytesj29(m): 9:33am On Feb 01
westlius:
What sweets a man is if his wife loves him unconditionally no matter his occupation or income.
Most of those 7yrs the men were abused, insulted and dehumanised, men will just be quiet and wait for there turn to reciprocate

I hope all the I suffered with him women will read this. No talk say them no tell you o

1 Like

Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by CaptainFM1: 9:35am On Feb 01
You don't find this kind of love at Allen. Na Olosho kobo-kobo full there.
Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by seunH: 9:38am On Feb 01
westlius:
Most of those 7yrs the men were abused, insulted and dehumanized, men will just be quiet and wait for there turn to reciprocate
Confirm!!!! I wish I can share this in all platforms. Most women would never tell people the negative things they did to the poor man that made him react that way. This reminds me of a story of a woman who sells food in my area. The woman was obviously the bread winner because her canteen was a standard one while the husband wasn't too okay because most times he is always there and assists in pounding yam. Could you believe that this woman brings men to the same canteen and frolic with them in her husbands presence, the man dares not say anything. Infact she was even complaining to her friend openly that during the weekend men outside will do their own (sex) and during the week when she is suppose to rest, her husband too would come and say he wants to do!!!. If that man blows tomorrow and the first thing he does is to kick his wife out of the house, the world would say he is ungrateful, that his wife "stood by him" when he had nothing etc. But did she really "stood" by him!!!

2 Likes

Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by CaptainFM1: 9:38am On Feb 01
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

SMHFU!
Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by Hotice085: 9:41am On Feb 01
Nostring:
Very nice but check well ,na set up...naso my wife sent me 100k on the 30th my birthday say make I take flex the day treat myself nicely...in the space of 2days I don spend almost all the money back for her 😂...she don use please help me buy this, help me buy that on your way kill me... and I no fit talk no due to her generosity few days ago..

women are proper scammer

Yes better you fall for their SCAM
Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by IamAtAnger: 9:42am On Feb 01
Skit
finallybusy:
Fine boy. He looks too fresh for me to believe it’s his day job. Which of the women is the wife?
Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by cheesmooth(m): 9:42am On Feb 01
Seven steps freezer for sale check my signature location apapa
Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by Nostring: 9:47am On Feb 01
[quote author=wendixx post=128230637]

cheesy cheesy cheesy hasn't your home been Joyful and peaceful? Oga enjoy your wife biko wink wink[/quote ]lol ,ok na
Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by Faposky95: 9:59am On Feb 01
Marvieduke:
Am proud of the woman, she has showed that husband is a GOOD MAN to be celebrated #GOOD_WIVES

THAT'S HOW YOU SHOW THE WORLD YOU'RE FIRST IN LINE.....
YOU FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU GAT......
Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by Donbayor: 10:00am On Feb 01
Nostring:

women are proper scammer
she knows you can't reject those stuffs 😂 fear women!

1 Like

Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by Mandela27: 10:00am On Feb 01
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Grow up with ur age,u ain't getting younger

2 Likes

Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by Dshocker(m): 10:02am On Feb 01
Marvieduke:
Am proud of the woman, she has showed that husband is a GOOD MAN to be celebrated #GOOD_WIVES

Hope you celebrate your boyfriend this way?
Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by Yankee101: 10:05am On Feb 01
Your own is your own
If you celebrate a hard working man he’ll do more for you

1 Like

Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by Goke7: 10:05am On Feb 01
Nostring:

women are proper scammer

that's a good woman you have there, appreciate her. She means well

1 Like

Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by dkidd: 10:07am On Feb 01
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Time done reach to chain u

3 Likes

Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by begge: 10:13am On Feb 01
Blessing Mrs send me data, Hope u dey see your mate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Prepares To Marry Triplets (Video, Photos) / Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) / Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.