Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Picture Of Hamas Terrorists Surrendering To A Female IDF Soldier In Gaza - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Picture Of Hamas Terrorists Surrendering To A Female IDF Soldier In Gaza (501 Views)

Photos of the Hamas Terrorists Involved In The Jerusalem Shooting Attack / IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle / Israeli Navy Unit Shooting Hamas Terrorists At Sea (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Picture Of Hamas Terrorists Surrendering To A Female IDF Soldier In Gaza by AntiTerrorist: 9:02am On Feb 01

Re: Picture Of Hamas Terrorists Surrendering To A Female IDF Soldier In Gaza by ndukwejoe(m): 9:36am On Feb 01
Ah this one will not make heaven.
Re: Picture Of Hamas Terrorists Surrendering To A Female IDF Soldier In Gaza by iSense247: 9:43am On Feb 01
Whereas in one African country, female soldiers are used domestic and sex purpose. In my next life, may I not be a Nigerian.

Re: Picture Of Hamas Terrorists Surrendering To A Female IDF Soldier In Gaza by Sangoamadioha1: 9:49am On Feb 01
You see people holding up their ID cards and you call them terrorists So all Palestinians are terrorists.

Re: Picture Of Hamas Terrorists Surrendering To A Female IDF Soldier In Gaza by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 9:54am On Feb 01
Sangoamadioha1:
You see people holding up their ID cards and you call them terrorists So all Palestinians are terrorists.
as long as you are a Palestine you are a terrorist. #ISTANDWITHISRAEL

Re: Picture Of Hamas Terrorists Surrendering To A Female IDF Soldier In Gaza by Goodmarlian: 9:57am On Feb 01
the girl get fine shape

Re: Picture Of Hamas Terrorists Surrendering To A Female IDF Soldier In Gaza by Sangoamadioha1: 9:59am On Feb 01
YinkaOlusesi16:
as long as you are a Palestine you are a terrorist. #ISTANDWITHISRAEL

Face your local problems and leave two brothers with their wahala. When they are ready they will settle themselves.
You dey Africa dey shout i stand with Isreal, very funny 🤣🤣

Re: Picture Of Hamas Terrorists Surrendering To A Female IDF Soldier In Gaza by Br4life: 1:12pm On Feb 01
AntiTerrorist:
Picture of Hamas terrorists surrendering to a female IDF soldier in Gaza.

https://www.facebook.com/100070990313129/posts/pfbid0jhkHjgaz91zNvqQ9L3BZXwrdCQmsyKom4nVb4tzru5H1knWRCDkfDpTJ4C8Jg412l/?app=fbl
lsrael is a pure country super power (br) stand with Israel

Re: Picture Of Hamas Terrorists Surrendering To A Female IDF Soldier In Gaza by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:04pm On Feb 01
Surrendering to one virgin you see,instead of 72virgins you didn't see is most realistic option grin grin angry

Re: Picture Of Hamas Terrorists Surrendering To A Female IDF Soldier In Gaza by dnawah(m): 8:18pm On Feb 01
AntiTerrorist:
Picture of Hamas terrorists surrendering to a female IDF soldier in Gaza.

https://www.facebook.com/100070990313129/posts/pfbid0jhkHjgaz91zNvqQ9L3BZXwrdCQmsyKom4nVb4tzru5H1knWRCDkfDpTJ4C8Jg412l/?app=fbl
that's just a kid!!! shocked shocked
Re: Picture Of Hamas Terrorists Surrendering To A Female IDF Soldier In Gaza by Nahunger(m): 8:26pm On Feb 01
Cowards...
Re: Picture Of Hamas Terrorists Surrendering To A Female IDF Soldier In Gaza by iSense247: 7:51am On Feb 02
Sangoamadioha1:
How many ID cards can you see in the picture? Do you think a Muslim terrorist can not hold an ID card?

In Gaza, all men who refused to evacuate to Rafah is a terrorist. They should not be given the opportunity to surrender but be shot on sight.

Re: Picture Of Hamas Terrorists Surrendering To A Female IDF Soldier In Gaza by Sangoamadioha1: 8:37am On Feb 02
iSense247:
How many ID cards can you see in the picture? Do you think a Muslim terrorist can not hold an ID card?

In Gaza, all men who refused to evacuate to Rafah is a terrorist. They should not be given the opportunity to surrender but be shot on sight.

Don't you have armed robbers in your village. By your reasoning all your village people are armed robbers since there are some armed robbers in your village.
Stop generalization, we have good and bad people in every human settings.

Re: Picture Of Hamas Terrorists Surrendering To A Female IDF Soldier In Gaza by iSense247: 9:31am On Feb 02
Sangoamadioha1:

Don't you have armed robbers in your village. By your reasoning all your village people are armed robbers since there are some armed robbers in your village.
Stop generalization, we have good and bad people in every human settings.
You can't compare armed robbers with Islamic terrorists. The latter is deadlier, eager to die for his gods. If am asked to leave my village for some time so as to flush out terrorists, I will gladly do. Staying in active war zone is putting oneself in arms way.
Re: Picture Of Hamas Terrorists Surrendering To A Female IDF Soldier In Gaza by Sangoamadioha1: 9:50am On Feb 02
iSense247:
You can't compare armed robbers with Islamic terrorists. The latter is deadlier, eager to die for his gods. If am asked to leave my village for some time so as to flush out terrorists, I will gladly do. Staying in active war zone is putting oneself in arms way.

You tell them to go where? Was any alternative provided for them. Na the same red blood all of us get o.
Re: Picture Of Hamas Terrorists Surrendering To A Female IDF Soldier In Gaza by iSense247: 9:57am On Feb 02
Sangoamadioha1:

You tell them to go where? Was any alternative provided for them. Na the same red blood all of us get o.
From northern Gaza to southern Gaza particularly to the Rafah region. It's to their advantage though they a choice to use themselves as human shield for Hamas terrorists. Many of them are terrorists sympathizers.
Re: Picture Of Hamas Terrorists Surrendering To A Female IDF Soldier In Gaza by Sangoamadioha1: 10:00am On Feb 02
iSense247:
From northern Gaza to southern Gaza particularly to the Rafah region. It's to their advantage though they a choice to use themselves as human shield for Hamas terrorists. Many of them are terrorists sympathizers.

Like I said earlier allow two brothers sort themselves out. Stop generalizing and profiling people based on their race or tribe, that is my original argument.
Re: Picture Of Hamas Terrorists Surrendering To A Female IDF Soldier In Gaza by iSense247: 10:50am On Feb 02
Sangoamadioha1:

Like I said earlier allow two brothers sort themselves out. Stop generalizing and profiling people based on their race or tribe, that is my original argument.
Okay. But you need to know that a threat of terrorism somewhere is a threat of terrorism everywhere. ISIS was in Iraq and Syria before but they are now in West African. If you close your eyes at evil and pretend not to see it because it is happening to somewhere else, you may find it at your doorstep when you wake up.
Re: Picture Of Hamas Terrorists Surrendering To A Female IDF Soldier In Gaza by AntiTerrorist: 1:57pm On Feb 04
dnawah:
that's just a kid!!! shocked shocked
Who is a kid? The Hamas terrorists or the female IDF solder?
Re: Picture Of Hamas Terrorists Surrendering To A Female IDF Soldier In Gaza by sunboy(m): 3:59pm On Feb 05
Br4life:
lsrael is a pure country super power (br) stand with Israel

Stop taking drugs!!!

When Muslims Fail To Be In Control, They Feel Oppressed,then Mayhem Starts. / Former President George H. W. Bush Hospitalized / Iran Begins War Games In Strait Of Hormuz