Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Sold - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sold (1925 Views)

2004 Volvo S40 For 1.2m / Registered 2010 Volvo XC60 Silver SOLD! SOLD!! / **SOLD**. Fully Loaded Toks 2010 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD. **SOLD** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold by princeonlinebiz(m): 11:26am On Feb 01
SOLD

Clean Nigerian Used 2010 Volvo S40.
Auto transmission.
Clean exterior & fabric interior.
Ac working fine.
Sound 5plug engine.
In a good working condition.

Price - N1.950m.
Location - Surulere, Lagos.

Call or whatsapp for more info.
0 9 0 3 0 4 1 3 8 6 0 (Calls & whatsapp)
0 9 0 2 6 2 3 9 6 3 3 (Calls)

If you have a Nigerian used car in Lagos or Abuja you want to sell as soon as possible, you can also contact me and i can buy it from you.

Would you like to market my cars and earn a commission on sale, you can call or Whatsapp for more info.

You can also click on this link below to see other cars i have available for sale.
https://www.nairaland.com/princeonlinebiz/topics

1 Like

Re: Sold by princeonlinebiz(m): 11:27am On Feb 01
MORE PICTURES BELOW...

Re: Sold by princeonlinebiz(m): 11:36am On Feb 01
Good Morning.
Re: Sold by superlanny(m): 2:01pm On Feb 01
Lol, this piece of crap for 2.1

I'll rather buy 2 Keke napep than waste money on this nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Sold by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:28pm On Feb 01
Volvo cars are very nice but the electrical problems is the challenge from 2000 Volvo series cars.
Re: Sold by IVORY2009(m): 3:29pm On Feb 01
superlanny:

Middle man things

1 Like

Re: Sold by Procashtips(m): 5:59pm On Feb 01
superlanny:

2 Keke with ₦2.1?

2 Likes

Re: Sold by princeonlinebiz(m): 8:29pm On Feb 01
Good Evening.

1 Like

Re: Sold by valarinz: 12:01am On Feb 02
superlanny:

My friend go and sit down, you don't have ₦2.1m, that's why you think it's so big to spend on this car and instead your brain tells you "keke napep"

Go out there and tackle the source of your frustrations, this lad selling his car here is not the cause

I come in peace ✌🏿

11 Likes

Re: Sold by valarinz: 12:09am On Feb 02
AKWATGOLD1:
Volvo cars are very nice but the electrical problems is the challenge from 2000 Volvo series cars.

You write with such authority and confidence so I'm forced to ask, how many "2000 Volvo series cars" (whatever that means) have you owned, what electrical problems did they give you?

angry

3 Likes

Re: Sold by west21: 7:21am On Feb 02
AKWATGOLD1:
na you buy data, type what you want even if it is out of ignorance

5 Likes

Re: Sold by west21: 7:22am On Feb 02
superlanny:

I have keke for sale, interested?

3 Likes

Re: Sold by hapheeyxz: 7:33am On Feb 02
AKWATGOLD1:

Fallacy

3 Likes

Re: Sold by superlanny(m): 8:56am On Feb 02
I can easily feed you, your father, mother, your wife or gf easily without breaking sweat. Not everyone is as wretched as people in your generation. Have you even eaten this morning, I can ease whatever suffering you feel now.
Before you fight people's battles think of the consequences. I come in peace.
valarinz:

My friend go and sit down, you don't have ₦2.1m, that's why you think it's so big to spend on this car and instead your brain tells you "keke napep"

Go out there and tackle the source of your frustrations, this lad selling his car here is not the cause

I come in peace ✌🏿
Re: Sold by 100smile(m): 10:48am On Feb 02
superlanny:
I can easily feed you, your father, mother, your wife or gf easily without breaking sweat. Not everyone is as wretched as people in your generation. Have you even eaten this morning, I can ease whatever suffering you feel now.

Abeg rest.

E get who nor know you? Online Dangote

8 Likes

Re: Sold by valarinz: 2:01pm On Feb 02
100smile:

Abeg rest.

grin grin grin grin

Here's a cumrade who knows as e dey go

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Sold by DARLINGTON869(m): 2:21pm On Feb 02
superlanny:

Why can't you just display maturity and keep scrolling. Must you demonize a seller's product and price. If you claim to be that rich, what are you doing looking for a 2•1 million naira car. Why not check out posts on Benz g classes or latest Lexus RXs.

7 Likes

Re: Sold by Exousiang01: 5:08pm On Feb 02
superlanny:

LoL and na like this poor people dey talk ohhh.
You just proved him right that you are poor.

7 Likes

Re: Sold by turkeyman: 5:42pm On Feb 02
Clean ride

1 Like

Re: Sold by superlanny(m): 5:54pm On Feb 02
I repeat myself again, that junk is a piece of crap and not worth 500k, find the nearest lagoon and take a dive if you are pained.
DARLINGTON869:

Why can't you just display maturity and keep scrolling. Must you demonize a seller's product and price. If you claim to be that rich, what are you doing looking for a 2•1 million naira car. Why not check out posts on Benz g classes or latest Lexus RXs.
Re: Sold by superlanny(m): 5:56pm On Feb 02
This is a faceless forum, I don't need to prove anything to paupers like you, when last did you eat 3 times a day. Poverty stricken fellow, Lol
Exousiang01:

LoL and na like this poor people dey talk ohhh.
You just proved him right that you are poor.
Re: Sold by superlanny(m): 6:00pm On Feb 02
Online busy body, wetin no concern you, you must sha talk, its easy to know the broke boys on nairaland, keep mentioning me. Ensure you soak that garri and groundnut make your belle full this night. Y'all don't know who you are quoting. I get una time.
100smile:

Abeg rest.

Re: Sold by DARLINGTON869(m): 6:10pm On Feb 02
superlanny:
I repeat myself again, that junk is a piece of crap and not worth 500k, find the nearest lagoon and take a dive if you are pained.
Now I know you are a kid in an adult body

4 Likes

Re: Sold by Exousiang01: 7:00pm On Feb 02
superlanny:
This is a faceless forum, I don't need to prove anything to paupers like you, when last did you eat 3 times a day. Poverty stricken fellow, Lol

The way you have been going about calling everyone poor looks more you telling us your story.
Poor people are always quick to be aggressive and defend their poverty by calling others poor.
Mind you, I never said I was rich.
Like you rightly said, this is a faceless forum so it's okay for you to be rich here...
Lol.
Na only you rich for nairaland every other person poor lol.
Kids

3 Likes

Re: Sold by superlanny(m): 7:08pm On Feb 02
This kid will conveniently cater for you and your unborn generation, just a peek at my posts on nairaland should tell you I am not one to be messed with and I rarely reply mentions, but since you want to play robinhood on what was never your business by poke nosing, you had to have it. Adult, move on and stop replying na.
DARLINGTON869:

Now I know you are a kid in an adult body
Re: Sold by superlanny(m): 7:12pm On Feb 02
Just laughing here, because me I am just catching cruise with how you and others who have been quoting me senselessly, I can guess its the OP with different monikers, anyways you all are little in everything I am. Focus on making money and don't let this Tinubu shege make you drink sniper.
Exousiang01:

The way you have been going about calling everyone poor looks more you telling us your story.
Poor people are always quick to be aggressive and defend their poverty by calling others poor.
Mind you, I never said I was rich.
Like you rightly said, this is a faceless forum so it's okay for you to be rich here...
Lol.
Na only you rich for nairaland every other person poor lol.
Kids
Re: Sold by DARLINGTON869(m): 7:58pm On Feb 02
superlanny:
This kid will conveniently cater for you and your unborn generation, just a peek at my posts on nairaland should tell you I am not one to be messed with and I rarely reply mentions, but since you want to play robinhood on what was never your business by poke nosing, you had to have it. Adult, move on and stop replying na.

Lol. Baby kid....keep talking

1 Like

Re: Sold by DARLINGTON869(m): 8:00pm On Feb 02
superlanny:

I am the one who will cater for your lineage...not the other way round.
Re: Sold by Exousiang01: 9:01pm On Feb 02
superlanny:
Just laughing here, because me I am just catching cruise with how you and others who have been quoting me senselessly, I can guess its the OP with different monikers, anyways you all are little in everything I am. Focus on making money and don't let this Tinubu shege make you drink sniper.
Lol
Here he goes again claiming to be rich.
Yet he crys about N2m being too much for this nice car.
Well unlike you I and many other you refer don't talk.
Na who no get money dey use mouth talk say e get money, person wer get money na the money dey talk.
Keep telling us how you are rich and how we are poor.
We are listening.
No worry na faceless forum be this no body go cast you.

2 Likes

Re: Sold by Exousiang01: 9:04pm On Feb 02
superlanny:
You are so rich yet we are talking about buying and selling of a car, NA KEKE COME YOUR MIND.
E be like say you go help us define "rich" I don't think we are talking about the same word

1 Like

Re: Sold by bobo65(m): 7:09am On Feb 03
Them still dey talk this kain "ur mama, ur papa secondary school childish talk for this era"

Omo children full this forum abeg

Broke people are very easy to spot though

Op nice ride, I use a volvo and I don't see myself changing brand anytime soon

3 Likes

Re: Sold by ojialo(m): 12:51pm On Feb 04
superlanny:
Na this kind comment we dey take know who never chop.
You wan feed Val? All these 2005 children self

(1) (2) (Reply)

1996 Toyota 4runner For Sale / Do You Need A Quick Vin Check? Drop It Here: Do Not Buy Without Checking! / Urgent Sales @ Banix Autos 2003 Pajero Jeep For N1.35m 017383301 08035376690

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.