Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Is this the future of Fintech in Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is this the future of Fintech in Nigeria? (185 Views)

How Open Banking Fintech In Africa Will Shape The Continent / Challenges Of Fintech In Nigeria / Rising Influence Of Fintech Big Threat To Banks, Says Emefiele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is this the future of Fintech in Nigeria? by Realboygenius(m): 11:36am On Feb 01
In 2024, while traditional banks struggle to adapt to the digital age, innovative players like Revolut have succeeded, capturing millions of users by making giving back to their customers their most important feature; and this is why they have grown to where they are today.

For this new discovered digital bank, their countless strategy for cashbacks speaks deeply to their customer centric approach and understanding of the Nigerian pain point.

Nigeria has witnessed a significant increase in the number of Fintech platforms over the years. With over 100 Fintech companies in Nigeria engaging in a broad range of product offerings spanning from payment solutions to online banking and investments. Some of these companies offer seemingly amazing features and others with not so impressive features.

This new yet to be launched Fintech App, which offers impressive features, is a game changer for users. It gives users the opportunity to earn cash back on almost all payments.

It also has an inbuilt E-commerce platform, so users can shop till they drop without leaving the app. Airtime top-up, bill payments and even buying that new phone you've been eyeing, can all be done right there on the App.

I personally can't wait for this app to launch, its amazing and very relatable. With everything going on in the country today, innovative apps like this is what we need. If I am spending my money, I should be earning some more too.

You can join their waiting list by clicking the link on their Instagram bio @motopayng

Source; https://yinksmedia.com/motopay-is-this-the-future-of-nigerian-fintech-app/

Re: Is this the future of Fintech in Nigeria? by VeryWickedMan: 12:27pm On Feb 01
How many fintechs exist in this Nigeria and how many are actually functional?

(1) (Reply)

These Attractive Tables Are... / I Want To Sell My Pi, Any Legit Buyer / He Cheated Death By A Whisker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.