Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,389 members, 7,812,150 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Share Your Experience Taking About Four Cans Of Black Bullet - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Share Your Experience Taking About Four Cans Of Black Bullet (251 Views)

Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) / Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months / How Four Cans Of Energy Drink Can Seriously Damage Your Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience Taking About Four Cans Of Black Bullet by chatinent: 3:24pm On Feb 01
It’s been a while. So I decided to share my experience with the drink Black Bullet. ☺️☺️

It was in Biu LGA of Borno State. Everyone was trying to pressurize everyone into a bet of taking up to five cans of Black Bullet to win N500k. Omo, me think say na normal drink na so I download two cans. Normally, my head no strong for drink. I took up the third one and drove it down in a hurry than to stop and take a breath which would be a sign of weakness. I picked the fourth can and downed it. Omo, midway I don’t know how I remembered my sis we lost years ago. I got up, went outside to a lonely spot and started crying miserably for about two hours until one imagination told me someone was consoling me and I slept off there as though sleeping on the laps of the person consoling me. So soft. When day broke as early as 5am, I woke up onto where dem dey dispose pampers.

I have never taken that can again.

I also experienced my roommate then take seven cans. E no tey this guy begin strip-dance. He began twerking until things went south. Dude stripped completely. And you know it’s this kind of shows that invite cameras and people shouting “make nobody touch am.” We couldn’t have it anymore. Everyone was high but na one girl volunteer back Adam reach house. He woke up in the morning and was asking what happened. Immediately he was told a girl backed him down here, Omo my guy off.😂 He was like “no nah, God what is this.”

Omo, me no Dey near alcohol again o.

Kindly share your experience.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Taking About Four Cans Of Black Bullet by RepoMan007: 3:28pm On Feb 01
good for una. stop overloading your body.
Re: Share Your Experience Taking About Four Cans Of Black Bullet by eliyke(m): 3:40pm On Feb 01
angry How possible is it for someone to take 7cans of black bullet?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Taking About Four Cans Of Black Bullet by Ejebleje: 3:49pm On Feb 01
If you take 2 cans of unadulterated bullet, you will be destroyed . All these stories of 3 or 7, I'm sure they must be adulterated .
Re: Share Your Experience Taking About Four Cans Of Black Bullet by chiiraq802(m): 4:31pm On Feb 01
After 4 cans of black bullet, your mind go dey. very nice cruise.
Re: Share Your Experience Taking About Four Cans Of Black Bullet by chatinent: 10:41pm On Feb 01
Ejebleje:
If you take 2 cans of unadulterated bullet, you will be destroyed . All these stories of 3 or 7, I'm sure they must be adulterated .
eliyke:
angry How possible is it for someone to take 7cans of black bullet?
RepoMan007:
good for una. stop overloading your body.
chiiraq802:
After 4 cans of black bullet, your mind go dey. very nice cruise.
omo ehn
Re: Share Your Experience Taking About Four Cans Of Black Bullet by samwash(m): 11:05pm On Feb 01
I can't even finish one can.
If you are above Forty years of age don't try all these nonsense,
Your system fill shut down any moment because of overload on the heart & kidney.
It's not advisable taking that black bullet like that try mixing it with soft drinks.
Na so one guy shut down, till we discover that he was drinking this fearless energy drink at least one bottle per day, before you know the guy drop death.
We should beware of all these energy drinks they are not actually heathly for our body.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Idole Soap Side Effects On Face You Should Know / Pets Control Fumigation Services / OPTICIANS Needed Urgently...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.