Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,529 members, 7,847,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:40 PM

Gang Up Against Asue Ighodalo,was Fruitless, Has No Legitimate Backing Based On - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gang Up Against Asue Ighodalo,was Fruitless, Has No Legitimate Backing Based On (295 Views)

Truck Runs Into Edo Gubernatorial Aspirant, Barr. Asue Ighodalo’s Car / Edo 2024: Another Governorship Aspirant Withdraws, Endorses Asue Ighodalo / Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Returns To Nigeria After Fruitless US Trip - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gang Up Against Asue Ighodalo,was Fruitless, Has No Legitimate Backing Based On by Claire2023: 3:58pm On Feb 01
Gang Up Against Asue Ighodalo,Was Fruitless, Has No Legitimate Backing Based On Lack Of Knowledge And Obsolete Constitutional Evidences

By Osata Osayogie Raphael! Certification In Astrology And Astronomy

January 31,2024

Reading through the Peoples Democratic Party constitution of 2012 amended of the Federal Republic of Nigeria by some embattled political party aspirants of the ruling party in Edo State to allegedly plot Dr.Asue Ighodalo's disqualification was rather ludicrous and inconsequential.I found the article to be so delegating,laborious and bombastic.

They should have keenly and painstakingly digest the 2012 and 2017 constitution amended with unbiased *mindset*. First law of Mutable and Immutable Perfection or the first law of life/ nature.Hence,they would not have been the current political jesters.

According to the eight governorship aspirants from the PDP in the state, insisting that Ighodalo was not qualified to contest as he allegedly joined the party in June 2023.

Their grouse was that Ighodalo was not qualified to aspire because he has not met the guidelines for the party to contest because he joined the PDP in June last year.

They referred to the amendment in section 9, paragraph 3, of page 68 of the party’s constitution of 2012 that is crude and now obsolete.

The provision states that, “There shall be a minimum of two years membership span for a member to be eligible to stand for election into any public office.”

“Granting a waiver that overlooks this vital membership requirement not only undermines the integrity of the democratic process but also goes against the fundamental tenets of our party’s constitution.”

Based on lack of knowledge and deficiency in reading through the 2017 Constitutional act that was amended.They decided to go to public domain to be taught by the Governor of Plateau State,His Excellency Governor Caleb Muftwang,who happens to a lawyer and knows the nitty gritty of the constitution very well.

According to the constitution of the Peoples Democratic Party of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.In section 4 of the 2017 constitution amended.States that "There shall be a minimum of (1) one month membership span for a member to be eligible to stand for election into any public office,unless the appropriate Executive Committee gives a waiver or rules to the contrary.

The PDP aspirants who are now defeatists with their high degree of hubris and vituperation are already obsessed by the curriculum vitae of Dr.Asue Ighodalo.He is too mentally articulated,physically healthy,intuitively faceted,academically grounded,professionally vast and psychologically competent,with character,capacity,value and integrity.In terms of hierarchy and precedence Asue doesn't belong to their class.I think they are politically and psychologically obsessed about the presence of his name by re-iteration,before his personality that speaks volumes in all ramifications of life! If God be for Asue Ighodalo,who can be against MAN WEY SABI? certainly, nobody.

However,such political alliance was totally absurd and has no legitimate backing based on lack of knowledge, incompetence and obsolete constitutional evidences.

In conclusion,Asue Ighodalo has the full capacity and character to becoming the next governor of Edo State by the grace of God Almighty.The truth of the matter is that Asue Ighodalo has been successfully screened.

Osata Osayogie Raphael, Firing From Oredo Local Government Axis

Re: Gang Up Against Asue Ighodalo,was Fruitless, Has No Legitimate Backing Based On by blacknp(m): 3:59pm On Feb 01
Person way just join political party less than a year ago wants to be their governorship candidate, he wants to reap where he did not sow like Gringory Obi?

Las las e done cast, na third place e go carry after breakfast.
Re: Gang Up Against Asue Ighodalo,was Fruitless, Has No Legitimate Backing Based On by osaosa72: 6:26pm On Feb 01
He has the capacity and character to becoming the next governor of Edo State
Re: Gang Up Against Asue Ighodalo,was Fruitless, Has No Legitimate Backing Based On by osaosa72: 6:27pm On Feb 01
Asue Ighodalo is gaining momentum and leverage.... He is the man fit to lead Edo State
Re: Gang Up Against Asue Ighodalo,was Fruitless, Has No Legitimate Backing Based On by osaosa72: 7:09pm On Feb 01
*Asue Ighodalo! A Unifier Factorial To PDP As One Conventional Umbrella*

*By Osata Osayogie Raphael*

*January 23,2024* .

Once upon a time.There was a certain man of valor, that was born at the time when men were men and women were won by those who deserve them.Such an individual with a good personality influence and pedigree is Dr.Asue Ighodalo Esq.

He is from Okaigben, Ewohimi,Esan South East Local Government Area,Edo State,Nigeria.

His direct ancestral descent is Late Chief Jeremiah Ighodalo and Mrs Folayegbe Ighodalo(Nee Akintunde).

Dr.Asue Ighodalo possesses an undisputed flair for brokering and assuring the smooth conclusion of the most complicated negotiations.He has been engaged in many capital markets, project finance & international finance related transactions.He has very often been instrumental to the development of ingenious and effective strategies for ensuring the success of transactions in which he is involved.

Asue Ighodalo is considered to be "top notch," with interviewees describing him as "one of the top commercial lawyers around."
Chambers & Partners 2019
Asue's background in Economics has been advantageous and most useful in attaining the often desired balance between law and the exigencies of business whilst negotiating billion dollar transactions.

*Asue transition or metamorphosis from the corporate world 🌍🌎 of accomplishments and legacies to a political circumnavigation that will facilitate the unification of PDP as one umbrella*

A former Chairman of Nigeria Breweries and governorship aspirant on the platform of the Peoples’ Democratic People (PDP), Asue Ighodalo, by assertion said he would unite the party in Edo State ahead of the forthcoming governorship election.

He called on party leaders, as well as stakeholders to bury their hatchets and work for the success of the party in the state.

Ighodalo, who assured of his readiness to reposition the PDP despite the infighting,

The PDP governorship aspirant vowed to return the party to its pride of place,as a truly democratic party, saying he has the capability to handle and to reach out to aggrieved stakeholders.

He said: “I see the rift within the party as a challenge.Though, many people see it as a major problem.I see a positive side to it.It is an opportunity to strengthen the party and to unite members, as well as to have a stronger PDP.

“My role is to be a unifier; someone the party leaders can trust.I had the opportunity to be admitted into the homes of all PDP leaders in the State regardless of any faction they belong to. Whether faction or no faction, I know we are going to come together as a party.We will unite because that is our strength.That is the work I am here to do.The PDP is a strong party in Edo.”

According to him: “I would do my utmost best to bridge the gaps and layers of distrust.That’s my focus. I think I can put myself forward as a unifier.

Expressing his unwavering commitment to delivering good governance if given the party’s ticket, Ighodalo said that he worked with Adam Oshiomhole when he was a governor of the state from 2008 to 2016, and is also doing the same for Obaseki, whose tenure would end in 2024.

While describing himself as a detribalized Nigerian,and bonafide Edo citizen from Ewohimi in Edo Central, Ighodalo pledged to bring his vast experience and exposure of serving as chairman on the boards of various companies to bear as governor of the state.

Conclusively, Asue Ighodalo is personality who doesn't discriminate.Who carries people along.Who has character, capacity, commitment, competence, integrity and value oriented initiatives@ Dr. Asue Ighodalo will definitely take us to political paradise or eldorado come September 21, 2024.

*Osata Osayogie Raphael,Firing From Oredo Local Government Axis*
Re: Gang Up Against Asue Ighodalo,was Fruitless, Has No Legitimate Backing Based On by Bobloco: 7:43pm On Feb 01
blacknp:
Person way just join political party less than a year ago wants to be their governorship candidate, he wants to reap where he did not sow like Gringory Obi?

Las las e done cast, na third place e go carry after breakfast.

You are so obsessed with Peter Obi.

Peter Obi lives rent-free in your medulla oblongata.
Re: Gang Up Against Asue Ighodalo,was Fruitless, Has No Legitimate Backing Based On by blacknp(m): 11:29pm On Feb 01
Bobloco:

You are so obsessed with Peter Obi.

Peter Obi lives rent-free in your medulla oblongata.
Yes Daddy.

(1) (Reply)

Former Minister Of Police Affairs, Chief Francis Orji Laid To Rest In Ebonyi / With The Free Fail of naira, Government Is Back Paying Massive Subsidy On Fuel / Dangote Vs White Cement!Dangote And His Indian Boys Are Behaving Like Criminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.