Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

I Need A Job Badly - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Job Badly (685 Views)

I Am Tired Of Being Ghosted By Recruiters: I Need A Job Badly / I Need A Job Badly / Need A Job Badly? Check This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Job Badly by Anniebeauty(f): 4:20pm On Feb 01
Pls my dear nairaland pls help a sister in need of a job at Ibadan, hunger wan finish person for house
Re: I Need A Job Badly by mbaise1000: 4:35pm On Feb 01
WOW, who isn't? Ibadan is apc and apc is Ibadan, hunger dey wire 90% of nigerians in every corner even in Owerri where IPOB is owerri and Owerri is IPOB. If hunger us wiring the few people who collected 50k and sold out, what about those that refused to collect? my sister, if you voted according to your conscience you are in a better place, but if you collected some naira or voted on sentiment or voted just to spite some people like most from that side did, what can I say to you? Either way I pray God will see you through

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Job Badly by SIXFEETUNDER: 6:50pm On Feb 01
I would to help but are you really interested in what I'm about to offer??

It involves adult supervision

1 Like

Re: I Need A Job Badly by Profmarley: 7:04pm On Feb 01
mbaise1000:
WOW, who isn't? Ibadan is apc and apc is Ibadan, hunger dey wire 90% of nigerians in every corner even in Owerri where IPOB is owerri and Owerri is IPOB. If hunger us wiring the few people who collected 50k and sold out, what about those that refused to collect? my sister, if you voted according to your conscience you are in a better place, but if you collected some naira or voted on sentiment or voted just to spite some people like most from that side did, what can I say to you? Either way I pray God will see you through
You're a clown. Must you politicize everything?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Job Badly by Profmarley: 7:05pm On Feb 01
Anniebeauty:
Pls my dear nairaland pls help a sister in need of a job at Ibadan, hunger wan finish person for house
What's your qualification?
Re: I Need A Job Badly by aysnoopy(m): 10:25pm On Feb 01
Profmarley:

What's your qualification?

I also need a job in Ibadan. HND civil engineering
Re: I Need A Job Badly by Profmarley: 7:51am On Feb 02
aysnoopy:

I also need a job in Ibadan. HND civil engineering
You're not open to relocation?
Re: I Need A Job Badly by aysnoopy(m): 7:53am On Feb 02
Profmarley:

Of course I'm open to relocation. Can go anywhere within the country even outside the country
Re: I Need A Job Badly by emoboy4u: 8:00am On Feb 02
Anniebeauty:
Always state your qualifications and skills. How are people supposed to know what you are capable of
Re: I Need A Job Badly by Profmarley: 8:16am On Feb 02
aysnoopy:

Of course I'm open to relocation. Can go anywhere within the country even outside the country
Ok, pm me.
Re: I Need A Job Badly by mbaise1000: 8:45am On Feb 02
Profmarley:

You're a clown. Must you politicize everything?
So it's clowns that politicize everything? That will mean that you are one.
BTW, if you are a little more intelligent, you would have known that the best thing you do for a hungry person is not only food, that it's better to show them how to get that food and most important thing is that knowing the cause of a problem is getting that problem halve solved, what you didn't want to challenge is the cause of the problem of the said person which is what I tried to point out and you are saying I politicized, BTW wasn't it politics that caused her problem?
Re: I Need A Job Badly by aysnoopy(m): 9:07am On Feb 02
Profmarley:

Ok, pm me.

I've sent u an email

1 Like

Re: I Need A Job Badly by Profmarley: 9:10am On Feb 02
aysnoopy:

I've sent u an email
I've responded.
Re: I Need A Job Badly by Profmarley: 9:11am On Feb 02
mbaise1000:

So it's clowns that politicize everything? That will mean that you are one.
BTW, if you are a little more intelligent, you would have known that the best thing you do for a hungry person is not only food, that it's better to show them how to get that food and most important thing is that knowing the cause of a problem is getting that problem halve solved, what you didn't want to challenge is the cause of the problem of the said person which is what I tried to point out and you are saying I politicized, BTW wasn't it politics that caused her problem?
Another social media barbarian. Get lost, please.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Job Badly by Yashita: 12:48pm On Feb 02
Anniebeauty:

Can you work in Lagos as a Sales Marketer?

and you’d earn well, trust me
Re: I Need A Job Badly by Yashita: 12:50pm On Feb 02
aysnoopy:

Hi 👋🏾

Can you do a sales marketing job within Lagos for a Vietnam human hair company?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Job Badly by oyegokee30: 12:53pm On Feb 02
Job Opportunity: Sales Representative (REMOTE WORK)
About Us:
HRLeverage, a leading Pan-African workforce management company, is seeking dynamic and results-oriented individuals for the role of Freelance Sales Representative in Ibadan. Our esteemed client, a prominent BuyNow PayLater service provider specializing in phone loans, presents an exciting opportunity for motivated individuals to join their team. Work from home, Work from school, Work from anywhere!
Industry: Microfinance
Key Responsibilities:
Advertise offers and deliver compelling presentations to potential clients.
Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with clients.
Exceed sales targets through effective sales strategies.
Onboard customers onto the company's database.
Requirements:
Residing in Ibadan.
Ability to work independently.
Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Effective communication and exceptional customer service skills.
Minimum O’Level Certificate.
How to Apply:
Join us in this exciting opportunity to be a part of our dynamic team! Contact us on WhatsApp at 08092255199 or join our group here. Providing you with the flexibility to earn as much as you target. Be your own boss and take charge of your success!
Re: I Need A Job Badly by kabanayol9(m): 5:40pm On Feb 02
Profmarley:

Good evening Profmarley sir, i also need a job, H.N.D Electrical Electronics Engineering. i am open to relocation, can go anywhere in Nigeria even outside the country too, please have mercy on me too, thank you sir.
Re: I Need A Job Badly by NaijaphiliaBlog: 4:15am On Feb 03
Anniebeauty:

Visit and subscribe to:

www.naijaphilia.com/blog

Genuine local and international vacancies are regularly posted there.
Re: I Need A Job Badly by Jaizy: 1:56pm On Feb 03
Anniebeauty:
If you are still available WhatsApp me Zero Eight Zero Six Four Five Five Three Five Six Five
Re: I Need A Job Badly by Slickbishop(m): 7:37am On Feb 04
This scammer who usually drop numbers to help people with a job Is at it again?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Job Badly by mbaise1000: 9:31am On Feb 04
Profmarley:

Another social media barbarian. Get lost, please.
When you resort to insults and violence, you already lost, intelligent people don't enter or start a war they can't win,
Stop insult and explain what I asked, that will be the right thing to do
Re: I Need A Job Badly by Ibkay32(m): 6:59pm On Feb 04
Profmarley:

Ok, pm me.
Hello sir, in need of job too
Can I pm you?
Re: I Need A Job Badly by Philipgarza31: 9:12pm On Feb 04
Ebin pa wa cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies For Investment Analysts. / Have You Guys Heard Of A Website Called Www.naijabarter.com ? / Anything For September Corpers With 2.2 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.