Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,363 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Big Brother Naija Erica Rewards A Tr%ll With A Whooping N100 (k) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Brother Naija Erica Rewards A Tr%ll With A Whooping N100 (k) (238 Views)

Teni Rewards A Fan With N500k (Video) / Elites Celebrate Bigbrother Naija's Erica At 27 - Watch The Gifts Presentation / Rema Rewards A Fan That Drew His Portrait (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Erica Rewards A Tr%ll With A Whooping N100 (k) by marthagossip: 5:45pm On Feb 01
Erica, who was a disqualified Housemate of the BBNaija lockdown season has suffered major backlash after posting a video of herself taking pole dance lessons.

This led to series of negative comments on her page which forced her to take shocking and hilarious actions to calm down internet trolls.

Click link to get full gist 👉 [url=]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiPq69aSI9c?si=ZIgw0s70oWvTy7srBBNAIJA Erica Gifts Tr%ll Money[/url]
Re: Big Brother Naija Erica Rewards A Tr%ll With A Whooping N100 (k) by eepeepook: 6:51pm On Feb 01
Hmm. I’ll come back for pictures of the lessons.

(1) (Reply)

My Wife And Son Woke Me Up With $2k - Blord Celebrate 26th Birthday / Multichoice Blacklisted Me After Winning Bbnaija - Phyna Shocking Revelation / Checkout My Bog For Latest News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.