Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,260 members, 7,839,321 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

This Is Why Businesses Fail - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / This Is Why Businesses Fail (385 Views)

NESBURG Is Funding 10 Businesses / money / Why Most Small Businesses Fail In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why Businesses Fail by MrDiamond(m): 12:51pm On Nov 08, 2011
In Nigeria today, a lot of businesses fail.Not because there is no enough money to invest.Not because they are not strategically located.Not even because there are no people willing to patronize them.But because a lot of businesses start wrongly.Hence they can not get it right.A `lot of them do the first thing last and Often times, they miss there way and go back to what is supposed to be the last thing.A perfect example is a man who starts building his house from the roof.Fool right?
Failure to start your business with a well structured and founded business plan is what am talking about.Somebody said ", afterall,I plan the whole thing before we started the business, the country is just frustrating, the economy is so bad.This is not just working.I have to start something else." And they go from something else to something else and they certainly end up doing SOMETHING ELSE.
ERROR! ERROR!! ERROR!!!
For you not to become a victim of something else in business, PICK UP AN OFFER TO LEARN TO BE A PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS PLANNER.LEARN TO WRITE AN ERROR-PROOF BUSINESS PLAN FOR YOUR NEW AND EXISTING BUSINESS AND MAKE MORE MONEY WRITING FOR OTHERS.
As for some they fill this is not for them because all is still ROSY as it were, because money is still at hand.This is the hard truth: NOT EVERYBODY IN BUSINESS IS REALLY MAKING PROFIT.The question is ARE YOU MAKING PROFIT?
I DONT NEED YOUR YES OR NO!The truth is IF YOU CAN NOT MEASURE IT YOU CERTAINLY CAN NOT IMOROVE IT,
FOR DETAILS CALL :+234808483330 +2348091151146 call at our office at ICT UNITED,The African Church College of Education, Karaole Estate, College-Ogba Road.
IF YOU ARE JUST STARTING UP A BUSINESS.
It is very INSTRUCTIVE TO NOTE:
NEVER YOU START A BUSINESS, NO MATTER HOW SMALL, WITHOUT WRITING A SOLID BUSINESS PLAN.Not the pedestrian wish-washy ones they scribble for you for money sake.I mean business plan for GUARANTY BUSINESS SUCCESS.

(1) (Reply)

We Pay You Cash For Your Used Electronic Gadget. Www.sellcondhand.com / SOLD>>>SOLD...SOLD...2000 Mt Of Ago Available @ (port Harcourt) @114+2 / Uba Metropolitan Life Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.