Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,096 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Gtb Wahala - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtb Wahala (273 Views)

Innoson EFCC Arrest & The GTB Loan: "Innoson Stop Playing The Igbo Tribe Card" / Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory / GTB Banking System Down All Day, Customers Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtb Wahala by aluma(m): 7:27pm On Feb 01
Pls has one be experiencing issue with gtb for the past 6 hours cos it's busy taking me to where I dnt know
Am loosing business as we speak can recieve can't send and I just noticed dis evening now.
Logging into the app takes for ever.

2 Likes

Re: Gtb Wahala by Isobug: 7:45pm On Feb 01
aluma:
Pls has one be experiencing issue with gtb for the past 6 hours cos it's busy taking me to where I dnt know
Am loosing business as we speak can recieve can't send and I just noticed dis evening now.
Logging into the app takes for ever.
Yes....
You're correct. All money sent to me, none has been received. It's also very difficult to even open APP.

1 Like

Re: Gtb Wahala by dominique(f): 7:49pm On Feb 01
Gtb is getting more and more useless by the day and the worst thing is that they have blocked all their communication channels. You can't reach their call centre, they don't reply emails and messages on their social media pages. Their banking hall is a mess! I'd rather pull my hair out than queue in their over congested banking hall. How hard is it for you to communicate the challenges you're facing with your customers especially network downtimes? How hard is it to respond to your customers' complaints? By the end of the year one useless body will award them best bank in the country. Thunder fire them all

2 Likes

Re: Gtb Wahala by sentix(m): 8:28pm On Feb 01
I think they aree blocking accounts without NIN
Re: Gtb Wahala by Zidoh(m): 9:07pm On Feb 01
Very frustrating .... They have carried many of us to where we dont know....
Re: Gtb Wahala by HeatSeeker(m): 9:45pm On Feb 01
I thought I was the only one shocked
Re: Gtb Wahala by Funjosh(m): 4:05am On Feb 02
Those Banks are part of the problem this country is facing at the moment. Very useless institution

(1) (Reply)

I Sell Twitter Account / Where Do Okrika Sellers Buy Their Bales From? / Help Me Save This Cash!!! Treat URGENTLY!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.