Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

I Dreamt That DRC And Nigeria Met at The Final - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Dreamt That DRC And Nigeria Met at The Final (569 Views)

Footballer Jailed For Raping And Murdering Teen He Met At Night Club / Oyibo Man Finally Received Naija Jersey From A Nigeria Man He Met At World Cup / Nigeria VS DRC Game Will Go Ahead Despite Ebola Fears - Dalung. (2) (3) (4)

I Dreamt That DRC And Nigeria Met at The Final by Freshtruth(m): 7:32pm On Feb 01
I had this dream even before DRC defeat Egypt at the round of 16. Come back to this topic if the final 2 nation Emerges .

Guess what Nigeria won the final 4 -0

Re: I Dreamt That DRC And Nigeria Met at The Final by iwriteall: 7:46pm On Feb 01
Too much Garri, wake up boss

Re: I Dreamt That DRC And Nigeria Met at The Final by Ironbull: 7:48pm On Feb 01
Pls go back to bed again to
re-dream likely it will comme in different way.
Re: I Dreamt That DRC And Nigeria Met at The Final by saintokwuluora(m): 8:28pm On Feb 01
Amen to Nigeria winning, I don't care whom we play in the final and the scoreline. But 4-0 victory go sweet sha with Osinmeh scoring ✌.

Re: I Dreamt That DRC And Nigeria Met at The Final by Princezibk: 11:37pm On Feb 01
It’s written πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
Re: I Dreamt That DRC And Nigeria Met at The Final by Bullman(m): 2:09am On Feb 02
[quote author=Freshtruth post=128240021] I had this dream even before DRC defeat Egypt at the round of 16. Come back to this topic if the final 2 nation Emerges .

Guess what Nigeria won the final 4 -0 [/quote

Too much mosquitoes.
Re: I Dreamt That DRC And Nigeria Met at The Final by Freshtruth(m): 9:01am On Feb 03
[quote author=Bullman post=128243920][/quote]DRC won and Nigeria also won my dream is still sailing

Re: I Dreamt That DRC And Nigeria Met at The Final by Freshtruth(m): 9:02am On Feb 03
Ironbull:
Pls go back to bed again to
re-dream likely it will comme in different way.
DRC and Nigeria are already at the semis my dream is still sailing
Re: I Dreamt That DRC And Nigeria Met at The Final by Ironbull: 9:14am On Feb 03
Freshtruth:
DRC and Nigeria are already at the semis my dream is still sailing

You said Nigeria and DR Congo in final is all I'm waiting to see but as it is now that dream not happening because we are facing DR Congo so its either Nigeria in final or DR in final but not the two facing each other in final.

However, your dream almost get through so I give it to you.

Thumb up!!!
Re: I Dreamt That DRC And Nigeria Met at The Final by Freshtruth(m): 9:20am On Feb 03
Ironbull:

You said Nigeria and DR Congo in final is all I'm waiting to see but as it is now that dream not happening because we are facing DR Congo so its either Nigeria in final or DR in final but not the two facing each other in final.

Thumb up!!!
wrong we are facing either south Africa or Cape Verde go and verify

Re: I Dreamt That DRC And Nigeria Met at The Final by Ironbull: 9:48am On Feb 03
Freshtruth:
wrong we are facing either south Africa or Cape Verde go and verify

Re: I Dreamt That DRC And Nigeria Met at The Final by alizma: 10:15am On Feb 03
Ironbull:

Thumb up!!!
Are you watching the game at all?

Re: I Dreamt That DRC And Nigeria Met at The Final by Ironbull: 10:41am On Feb 03
alizma:

Are you watching the game at all?

No, you are the one watching it.

Are you happy now?
Re: I Dreamt That DRC And Nigeria Met at The Final by alizma: 11:02am On Feb 03
Ironbull:

No, you are the one watching it.

Are you happy now?
Yes, at least I now know you better, since you are watching the game and from your own end, Nigeria will be playing DR Congo in their next match, I surely understand better now. Thanks

Re: I Dreamt That DRC And Nigeria Met at The Final by Ironbull: 11:09am On Feb 03
alizma:

Yes, at least I now know you better, since you are watching the game and from your own end, Nigeria will be playing DR Congo in their next match, I surely understand better now. Thanks

Ok, are you done
Re: I Dreamt That DRC And Nigeria Met at The Final by Ken4Christ: 12:08pm On Feb 03
Freshtruth:
I had this dream even before DRC defeat Egypt at the round of 16. Come back to this topic if the final 2 nation Emerges .

It's possible. Dreams sometimes do come true.

Re: I Dreamt That DRC And Nigeria Met at The Final by infofta(m): 12:56pm On Feb 03
DRC cannot defeat Mali or Ivory Coast.
Anything is possible in football
Re: I Dreamt That DRC And Nigeria Met at The Final by Daninya33: 1:30pm On Feb 03
We are keenly following this thread.
DRC can oust Ivory Coast or Mali.
This Afcon is full of surprises.

Let's see if truly you are a seer.

Re: I Dreamt That DRC And Nigeria Met at The Final by Freshtruth(m): 4:32pm On Feb 07
Daninya33:
We are keenly following this thread.
DRC can oust Ivory Coast or Mali.
This Afcon is full of surprises.

Let's see if truly you are a seer.
I hope u find me something when it comes to pas hunger wan finish me boss

Re: I Dreamt That DRC And Nigeria Met at The Final by Tesenak20: 5:44pm On Feb 07
Freshtruth:

YOUR DREAM IS ACCURATE.

Re: I Dreamt That DRC And Nigeria Met at The Final by orohbiro(f): 9:08pm On Feb 07
Your prediction might come to reality
Re: I Dreamt That DRC And Nigeria Met at The Final by Dangrace01: 9:35pm On Feb 07
Nice one

Re: I Dreamt That DRC And Nigeria Met at The Final by Damikjay(m): 9:38pm On Feb 07
It is becoming true small small oo

Re: I Dreamt That DRC And Nigeria Met at The Final by Legendguy(m): 11:06pm On Feb 07
Mumu, how market?
Re: I Dreamt That DRC And Nigeria Met at The Final by LIVINGICONREBOR: 11:13pm On Feb 07
Nah beta OWU dey cause your night mare. Hunger don pulverise your brain cells.πŸ₯±
Re: I Dreamt That DRC And Nigeria Met at The Final by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:42pm On Feb 07
Freshtruth:

Stop taking Osogbo weed, Edo weed is the best always go for it
Re: I Dreamt That DRC And Nigeria Met at The Final by Freshtruth(m): 7:54am On Feb 08
Legendguy:
Mumu, how market?
why insult me
Re: I Dreamt That DRC And Nigeria Met at The Final by iwriteall: 8:06am On Feb 08
Freshtruth:
why insult me
Don't mind the idiot

Re: I Dreamt That DRC And Nigeria Met at The Final by Tesenak20: 8:08am On Feb 08
SheikhMuniru:

Stop taking Osogbo weed, Edo weed is the best always go for it
Or maybe Kwale weed.
Re: I Dreamt That DRC And Nigeria Met at The Final by kayusely70(m): 8:09am On Feb 08
How far Mr Joseph the dreamer!
Re: I Dreamt That DRC And Nigeria Met at The Final by Ameboperoo(m): 5:44pm On Feb 13
where is the dreamer? Hope he is awake now?

Newsflash. Togo Back In Africa Nations Cup / Odemwingie Makes Caf Xi / Nigeria Claim Hiddink Interest