Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Spiritual Advice Needed: Picked 500 Naira In Front Of My Shop - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Advice Needed: Picked 500 Naira In Front Of My Shop (171 Views)

HELP: I Had A Nightmare And Need Your Spiritual Advice. / Spiritual Implications Of Seeing Dead Okete In Front Of My Shop / OPINION!! A Worker Is Not Suppose To Put Below 1,000 Naira In An Offering Box... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritual Advice Needed: Picked 500 Naira In Front Of My Shop by Auxtan(m): 8:44pm On Feb 01
I came to my shop this morning and saw 500 naira by the side of my shop inner corridor, unlike my usual, I picked it and used it to buy 150 naira edible almost immediately.

I used to be totally against picking anything on the floor, but today my thoughts is that my money might have dropped on the floor before I left yesterday.

But someone is telling me now that I might have picked up problems.

That this usually means ones money starts getting spiritually hijacked every now and then.

And right now, I am curious to know what this could really mean and if there's any urgent solution to salvage the situation right now.

Thanks
Re: Spiritual Advice Needed: Picked 500 Naira In Front Of My Shop by Kobojunkie: 8:56pm On Feb 01
Auxtan:
I came to my shop this morning and saw 500 naira by the side of my shop inner corridor, unlike my usual, I picked it and used it to buy 150 naira edible almost immediately.
I used to be totally against picking anything on the floor, but today my thoughts is that my money might have dropped on the floor before I left yesterday.
But someone is telling me now that I might have picked up problems. That this usually means ones money starts getting spiritually hijacked every now and then.
And right now, I am curious to know what this could really mean and if there's any urgent solution to salvage the situation right now. Thanks
Someone told you that and you immediately allowed it to change your previous policy regarding such things. Well, I guess it means you truly desire for whatever the person said to befall you. Well, Goodluck! undecided
Re: Spiritual Advice Needed: Picked 500 Naira In Front Of My Shop by Auxtan(m): 8:58pm On Feb 01
Kobojunkie:
Someone told you that and you immediately allowed it to change your previous policy regarding such things. Well, I guess it means you truly desire for whatever the person said to befall you. Well, Goodluck! undecided
God forbid!
But please, what do you think about this?
Re: Spiritual Advice Needed: Picked 500 Naira In Front Of My Shop by Kobojunkie: 8:59pm On Feb 01
Auxtan:

God forbid!
But please, what do you think about this?
Nothing! But you seem to want to think something of it instead so good luck. undecided
Re: Spiritual Advice Needed: Picked 500 Naira In Front Of My Shop by Auxtan(m): 9:00pm On Feb 01
Kobojunkie:
Nothing! But you seem to want to think something of it instead so good luck. undecided
I'm just curious, nothing else.
Nothing will happen to me.
Re: Spiritual Advice Needed: Picked 500 Naira In Front Of My Shop by Westerhoffe(m): 9:01pm On Feb 01
Just calculate your money from yesterday.
It might have dropped from you without you realizing it.
It might even be that someone lost it.

And if it was left there on purpose, well, just pray against any evil repercussions, because there is evil under the sun which are being made and done with anything.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Advice Needed: Picked 500 Naira In Front Of My Shop by Auxtan(m): 9:04pm On Feb 01
Westerhoffe:
Just calculate your money from yesterday.
It might have dropped from you without you realizing it.
It might even be that someone lost it.

And if it was left there on purpose, well, just pray against any evil repercussions, because there is evil under the sun which are being made and done with anything.
I'm really not good at praying cry
Re: Spiritual Advice Needed: Picked 500 Naira In Front Of My Shop by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:07pm On Feb 01
Don't tell people around you but be on the watch for someone who may come around in search of lost money, ask such a person how much is he or she looking for but if no one came then it must have fallen from you! smiley
Re: Spiritual Advice Needed: Picked 500 Naira In Front Of My Shop by Kobojunkie: 9:07pm On Feb 01
Auxtan:
■ I'm just curious, nothing else.
Nothing will happen to me.
Na you go decide your own life in that one. undecided
Re: Spiritual Advice Needed: Picked 500 Naira In Front Of My Shop by Bestbrain123(m): 9:45pm On Feb 01
If you are too afraid to think properly.. Fine beggers and dash them the money.. Reading spirituality in to it ... Is childish mentality!
Re: Spiritual Advice Needed: Picked 500 Naira In Front Of My Shop by Kobojunkie: 10:33pm On Feb 01
Auxtan:
I'm just curious, nothing else. Nothing will happen to me.
What you want to see happen to you will happen to you. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Green River Serial Killer Breaks Down In Court As Victim’s Father Forgives Him / ECKANKAR Nigeria, 2024 South-east Sub-regional ECK Soul Adventure Seminar. / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.