Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,332 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Spiritual Help Needed: Picked 500 Naira In Front Of My Shop - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Spiritual Help Needed: Picked 500 Naira In Front Of My Shop (871 Views)

Look At What Scavengers Did To My Shop. (pictures) / Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) / Hooker Beats Up Man Who Picked Her For N7k Without Having A Dime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritual Help Needed: Picked 500 Naira In Front Of My Shop by Auxtan(m): 8:50pm On Feb 01
I came to my shop this morning and saw 500 naira by the side of my shop inner corridor, unlike my usual, I picked it and used it to buy 150 naira edible almost immediately.

I used to be totally against picking anything on the floor, but today my thoughts is that my money might have dropped on the floor before I left yesterday.

But someone is telling me now that I might have picked up problems.

That this usually means ones money starts getting spiritually hijacked every now and then.

And right now, I am curious to know what this could really mean and if there's any urgent solution to salvage the situation right now.

Thanks
Re: Spiritual Help Needed: Picked 500 Naira In Front Of My Shop by zeuss: 8:53pm On Feb 01
If the money was infrontv of Ur shop, na u get am....nothing can ever happened
Re: Spiritual Help Needed: Picked 500 Naira In Front Of My Shop by Auxtan(m): 8:54pm On Feb 01
zeuss:
If the money was infrontv of Ur shop, na u get am....nothing can ever happened
The money was not totally in front of my shop door. I'm so scared now.
Re: Spiritual Help Needed: Picked 500 Naira In Front Of My Shop by JealousCobra(m): 9:04pm On Feb 01
Auxtan:
I came to my shop this morning and saw 500 naira by the side of my shop inner corridor, unlike my usual, I picked it and used it to buy 150 naira edible almost immediately.

I used to be totally against picking anything on the floor, but today my thoughts is that my money might have dropped on the floor before I left yesterday.

But someone is telling me now that I might have picked up problems.

That this usually means ones money starts getting spiritually hijacked every now and then.

And right now, I am curious to know what this could really mean and if there's any urgent solution to salvage the situation right now.

Thanks

Toh!

If you sleep this night and wake without embarking on a spiritual flight to Edo State in your dream then the N500 is harmless.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Help Needed: Picked 500 Naira In Front Of My Shop by Chicagograduate(m): 1:37am On Feb 02
During a sacrifice s by this ritualists who calls themselves yahoo boys,they dropped money on top of their plates by the road Side or junction.Breeze might have blown it away and to your shop.
Re: Spiritual Help Needed: Picked 500 Naira In Front Of My Shop by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:50am On Feb 02
Don't allow someone opinion to drive panic to your life

4 Likes

Re: Spiritual Help Needed: Picked 500 Naira In Front Of My Shop by Saturnalia(m): 3:05am On Feb 02
Chicagograduate:
During a sacrifice s by this ritualists who calls themselves yahoo boys,they dropped money on top of their plates by the road Side or junction.Breeze might have blown it away and to your shop.

You are correct.
Re: Spiritual Help Needed: Picked 500 Naira In Front Of My Shop by KingLennon(m): 6:26am On Feb 02
You are lucky, these days it is becoming hard to pick money from the ground

3 Likes

Re: Spiritual Help Needed: Picked 500 Naira In Front Of My Shop by PoliteActivist: 6:59am On Feb 02
You are finished. Your soul is gone!
Keep believing nonsense
Re: Spiritual Help Needed: Picked 500 Naira In Front Of My Shop by OKOATA(m): 7:14am On Feb 02
People go just wake up dey talk nonsense, una no how many times money don fall comot from my pocket mistakenly?
Re: Spiritual Help Needed: Picked 500 Naira In Front Of My Shop by CHRISTFUCKER: 8:24am On Feb 02
Check your preek
Re: Spiritual Help Needed: Picked 500 Naira In Front Of My Shop by Cassandraloius: 8:26am On Feb 02
Abeg nothing will happen to you jare. I lost 10k while traveling, when I finally got to my destination I realized that I have lost the money, what I did was to express shock and move on.
The person wey pick am, na him lucky day, there's no need to place curse whatsoever because of that. We're humans, we make mistake.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Help Needed: Picked 500 Naira In Front Of My Shop by Psady(m): 9:54am On Feb 02
If the remaining 350naira change still dey give me ,I Neva eat today .
At least we go share the problem into 2 halves

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Help Needed: Picked 500 Naira In Front Of My Shop by Adewale1603(m): 6:12pm On Feb 02
Nigerians and superstitions. It don tey when I saw money to pick on the ground last, like 2yrs ago. People no dey lost money again, when money no even dey in circulation again. Economic hardship and shege pro max suffering mode activated

(1) (Reply)

20 Suspected Cultists Arrested For Forcing Girls Into Lesbianism / In His Quest To Be Rich He Sacrificed His Manhood For Money / Human Parts Dealers Caught In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.