Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Gunmen Kill Kwara Monarch, Oba Segun Aremu-Cole, Abduct Wife, Two Others - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Kwara Monarch, Oba Segun Aremu-Cole, Abduct Wife, Two Others (17151 Views)

Kwara Monarch, Two Others Bag Life Imprisonment For Kidnapping / Ogun Monarch: Oba Ayinde Odetola Burnt To Ashes In His Car (Photo) / Kidnappers Kill Jeremiah Omolara, Winners Pastor In Kaduna, Abduct Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Kwara Monarch, Oba Segun Aremu-Cole, Abduct Wife, Two Others by udede(m): 2:51pm On Feb 02
I still repeat it, again. God bless Ndi igbo especially Anambra state.
Re: Gunmen Kill Kwara Monarch, Oba Segun Aremu-Cole, Abduct Wife, Two Others by duduade: 2:56pm On Feb 02
Johnames:
Abeg make all traditional rulers mount their guards, especially for South West

What's Ooni of Ife doing about this
Re: Gunmen Kill Kwara Monarch, Oba Segun Aremu-Cole, Abduct Wife, Two Others by T8ksy(m): 5:15pm On Feb 02
fearlessfang:
You lot had opportunities to elect a sensible man like Peter Obi but chose to watch a senile old geriatric resident rig your election in connivance with INEC and Police.

You lots did nothing other than rant.

Abeg, mechouno Jo!!! So Peter Obi na sensible man for your eyes. Obi ko, Obioma ni!!!

Ten Obis with their IQs raised to the power of 100 cannot salvage Nigeria. Since this useless amalgam started conducting elections (1st republic), point to just one election (especially, presidential) that was not rigged. Even the one that could reasonably be said to be fair, the "true owners of Nigeria", annulled it.

The FGN is actually the Fulani govt. of Nigeria and they have been lording it over the rest of us since independence, apart from Ironsi's misadventure in Dodan barracks.These are ones who can jail an ex-Hos on trumped-up charges- treasonable felony however when it suits their nefarious purpose, release him and foisted him on poor Nigerians, as presidiot. Is there any other group in the country who can achieve such feat. ? I seriously doubt it.

I warned you mugus not to waste your time casting your vote thereby validating their sham s/election. I have never voted in Nigeria.
I also warned the "emilokan" brigade that tinubu presidency would not stop fulanis from killing us in our farms, forest, markets, streams and eventually, in our homes. Haven't I been vindicated now? 3 Yoruba monarchs murdered in a space of one week.

Tinubu didn't even make any speech whilst convalescing in france, obviously funded from our commonwealth.

Maybe it is a good thing that tinubu didn't bother himself with yoruba monarchs being slaughtered like rodents, in their land. I can just imagine him (Emilokan) going to ekiti to sympathise with the people only to turn around and ask, "where are the cows"? Meaning, the monarch couldnt have been killed in his palace " by fulani herdsmen 'cause there are no cows in sight.
Re: Gunmen Kill Kwara Monarch, Oba Segun Aremu-Cole, Abduct Wife, Two Others by Bimpe29: 5:49pm On Feb 02
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajiun. cry
Re: Gunmen Kill Kwara Monarch, Oba Segun Aremu-Cole, Abduct Wife, Two Others by fearlessfang: 6:26pm On Feb 02
T8ksy:

Abeg, mechouno Jo!!! So Peter Obi na sensible man for your eyes. Obi ko, Obioma ni!!!

Ten Obis with their IQs raised to the power of 100 cannot salvage Nigeria. Since this useless amalgam started conducting elections (1st republic), point to just one election (especially, presidential) that was not rigged. Even the one that could reasonably be said to be fair, the "true owners of Nigeria", annulled it.

The FGN is actually the Fulani govt. of Nigeria and they have been lording it over the rest of us since independence, apart from Ironsi's misadventure in Dodan barracks.These are ones who can jail an ex-Hos on trumped-up charges- treasonable felony however when it suits their nefarious purpose, release him and foisted him on poor Nigerians, as presidiot. Is there any other group in the country who can achieve such feat. ? I seriously doubt it.

I warned you mugus not to waste your time casting your vote thereby validating their sham s/election. I have never voted in Nigeria.
I also warned the "emilokan" brigade that tinubu presidency would not stop fulanis from killing us in our farms, forest, markets, streams and eventually, in our homes. Haven't I been vindicated now? 3 Yoruba monarchs murdered in a space of one week.

Tinubu didn't even make any speech whilst convalescing in france, obviously funded from our commonwealth.

Maybe it is a good thing that tinubu didn't bother himself with yoruba monarchs being slaughtered like rodents, in their land. I can just imagine him (Emilokan) going to ekiti to sympathise with the people only to turn around and ask, "where are the cows"? Meaning, the monarch couldnt have been killed in his palace " by fulani herdsmen 'cause there are no cows in sight.
Suffering is embedded in your destiny and here you have suffering that will last you a life time.
Re: Gunmen Kill Kwara Monarch, Oba Segun Aremu-Cole, Abduct Wife, Two Others by T8ksy(m): 6:54pm On Feb 02
fearlessfang:
Suffering is embedded in your destiny and here you have suffering that will last you a life time.

Whatever you wish me shall be visited onto you, 10 folds.

Did I hear you say, Amin?
Re: Gunmen Kill Kwara Monarch, Oba Segun Aremu-Cole, Abduct Wife, Two Others by fearlessfang: 7:15pm On Feb 02
T8ksy:

Whatever you wish me shall be visited onto you, 10 folds.

Did I hear say, Amin?
I am not wishing you anything, I am telling you your reality.
Re: Gunmen Kill Kwara Monarch, Oba Segun Aremu-Cole, Abduct Wife, Two Others by T8ksy(m): 7:19pm On Feb 02
fearlessfang:
I am not wishing you anything, I am telling you your reality.

Nope........you are actually talking about your own grim reality. Am not faintly interested in your sad existence. Now, naff off my mention as I don't suffers fools, lightly.
Re: Gunmen Kill Kwara Monarch, Oba Segun Aremu-Cole, Abduct Wife, Two Others by Fujiyama: 8:53pm On Feb 02
Goodvibes007:

Aside Sowore and a few others who have never won any election or governed any state, none of those that contested for presidency in the last election is a saint ?

^^^
Try another format. wink

This one is old and long in the tooth.
Re: Gunmen Kill Kwara Monarch, Oba Segun Aremu-Cole, Abduct Wife, Two Others by Fujiyama: 9:02pm On Feb 02
geoworldedu:
The problem now is that everyone presenting themselves to us as presidential candidates are lunatics.

^^^
This isn't true.

geoworldedu:
That's the reason why I don't vote at all.

^^^
And that's the thinking that got us where we are now.

Democracy isn't a spectator sport.

geoworldedu:
Or do you have any presidential candidate who isn't a lunatic?

^^^
They do exist.

But even more important...your state governors, LG chairs and state lawmakers are far more relevant to your day to day life than the overlords in Abuja. Nigerians need to focus on state and LG elections even more than presidential elections. E get why.
Re: Gunmen Kill Kwara Monarch, Oba Segun Aremu-Cole, Abduct Wife, Two Others by geoworldedu: 9:12pm On Feb 02
Fujiyama:

^^^
This isn't true.

^^^
And that's the thinking that got us where we are now.

Democracy isn't a spectator sport.

^^^
They do exist.

But even more important...your state governors, LG chairs and state lawmakers are far more relevant to your day to day life than the overlords in Abuja. Nigerians need to focus on state and LG elections even more than presidential elections. E get why.
Democracy is a spectator sport where we have corruptions. And pls tell me that person that is not a lunatic among all the presidential candidates we've been presented with.
So if we Nigerian citizens focus on state and Local Government, what will happen? Still nothing.
Re: Gunmen Kill Kwara Monarch, Oba Segun Aremu-Cole, Abduct Wife, Two Others by Fujiyama: 9:46pm On Feb 02
geoworldedu:

Democracy is a spectator sport where we have corruptions. And pls tell me that person that is not a lunatic among all the presidential candidates we've been presented with.
So if we Nigerian citizens focus on state and Local Government, what will happen? Still nothing.

^^^
These are excuses for non-participation. When enough people have this mindset, then we end up with a Nigeria.
Re: Gunmen Kill Kwara Monarch, Oba Segun Aremu-Cole, Abduct Wife, Two Others by Samirana360(m): 10:26pm On Feb 02
udede:
do you think Obasanjo wouldn't know what to do ?
no insecurity during his time?
Re: Gunmen Kill Kwara Monarch, Oba Segun Aremu-Cole, Abduct Wife, Two Others by jimcaddy(m): 11:13pm On Feb 02
Now this kidnapping is getting scarier as our security agencies are just so clueless as to how to nip this issue in the bud. Everyday they keep holding meetings with service chiefs, only God knows what they discuss about in these meetings. Yet the situation still persists, or let me say, has gotten worse. We are in serious trouble in this country as kidnapping has now become a very lucrative business that every one is going into nowadays. Now we are doing competition with Columbia and Mexican cartels. I wish God can wipe out Nigeria for good. It's better we don't exist anymore.
Re: Gunmen Kill Kwara Monarch, Oba Segun Aremu-Cole, Abduct Wife, Two Others by geoworldedu: 4:02am On Feb 03
Fujiyama:

^^^
These are excuses for non-participation. When enough people have this mindset, then we end up with a Nigeria.
Just dey play undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abductors Of Greenfield Students Ask Their Parents To Pay ₦10 Million Each / Police Dismiss 4 Officers Over N200k Extortion (photos) / Awgbu Town Buries 5 Victims Of May 18 Attack In Anambra (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.