Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

If Tinubu Was A Japanese PM ... Your Guess Is As Good As Mine - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Tinubu Was A Japanese PM ... Your Guess Is As Good As Mine (195 Views)

Saheed Akinade-Fijabi: Third Party May Emerge If Tinubu Is Denied APC Ticket / 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party / Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Tinubu Was A Japanese PM ... Your Guess Is As Good As Mine by Validated: 12:09am On Feb 02
If Tinubu was head of government in Japan, not only would have resigned, he would have committed suicide. Why?

Insecurity: Every Nigerian is a prospective kidnap candidate. If you escape kidnap, you face armed robbery. If not, herdsmen and bandits are waiting. Statistics have it kidnappers are having field day. Only the big ones ranging from N100m are being reported the ones below N100m are not reported and that is in thousands. In all of these Tinubu has remained CLUELESS

Economy: This is going down in history as the worst government in Nigeria. People are now exchanging $1 for N1500 and £1 forN1800. A bag of 50kg cement is now N6500. Staple foodstuff like garri, rice and beans are now out of reach of the common man. Salaries are bring owed. Yet Tinubu is borrowing more in $ and have sold Niger-Delta oil into 2028. So, the Niger Delta region's future has been mortgaged, yet nothing to show for it.
Again Tinubu and his economic team are bereft of solutions. Now they are chasing banks, whose business is to make money. Infact our presideshould be nicknamed "fire fighter". A never proactive president.

Healthcare: Our hospitals are worse than mere consulting clinics. No medicines, all experienced doctors and nurses have relocated abroad. We may soon bring in babalawos to begin treatment for the sick. This is the more reason majority of the sick go to church for healing.
Even Tinubu himself already know that hence he goes to France for paracetamol and headach treatment.

Power: The country contto be in darkness in 2024, when small countries are self sufficient in power supply. Yet, they keep increasing tarrif and speaking big big grammar. As it now even those who own generators cannot power them as gasoline price have escalated to next level.

Welcome to Renewed Hopelessness
Re: If Tinubu Was A Japanese PM ... Your Guess Is As Good As Mine by FIRDAUS3(m): 12:13am On Feb 02
E don cast bdat undecided
Re: If Tinubu Was A Japanese PM ... Your Guess Is As Good As Mine by Bigkoko: 6:08am On Feb 02
After just a vigorous and hateful campaign, and him performing so shameful, he will have no choice than commit the act of Seppuku to redeem his family honor! Seppuku means ritual sucide, whence he will kill himself, or watch someone do it to him in public, if he's coward enough to do it himself!

(1) (Reply)

'he Is A Friend Of The FIRS Boss' Alleged Fraudster, Beedel Sighted In Abuja / Ekiti Community Cries Out Over Killings / Imagine This Nairaland Conversation! Na Wah Oh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.