Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Cost Of Borehole Drilling Services In Nigeria (36 State & FCT) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Borehole Drilling Services In Nigeria (36 State & FCT) (1923 Views)

Ikoyi Building Collapse: Death Toll Rises To 36 / Indiscriminate Sinking Of Borehole In Nigeria. Let's Talk / Borehole Drilling And Geophysical Survey @ Ogun ,oyo, Lagos State And Environs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Borehole Drilling Services In Nigeria (36 State & FCT) by Boreholedrillin: 6:41am On Feb 02
The question many Nigerians, Land or properties owners ask these days is: "How Much Does It Cost To Dig a Borehole in Nigeria"? In this post we shall be answering this question as it concerns several locations in Nigeria and in line with the recent economic realities of 2024 in Nigeria with the daily increase of Borehole installation materials.

It is worrisome that most parts of Nigeria lack basic municipal water supply amidst draught and need to rely on drilling boreholes. This is in spite of several programmes and schemes that the government has come up with. This has increased the number of people that utilize their private arrangement to ensure adequate water supply to their homes by making water borehole the source of water.

the cost and price of drilling a borehole in Nigeria is relative and depends on some factors such as the location, the borehole type which could be domestic or industrial, the method which could be Manuel drilling or machine drilling etc.

On an average in terms of manual drilling which work only in some few location

The cost of drilling borehole manually can be as low #450,000 including material and pumping machine

For Manuel drilling lets say 40 meters
Drilling 200,000
Pump 80k
Materials and installation 170,000

Note this Manuel drilling works only in some few locations in Nigeria
Like mandu kaduna, few place in lagos and be ready for water treatments plant, some part of east.

Re: Cost Of Borehole Drilling Services In Nigeria (36 State & FCT) by Boreholedrillin: 7:18am On Feb 02
Cost of Drilling Borehole in Abuja, Kaduna, Kano and other Northern States in Nigeria

The northern states in Nigeria are located in a desert region, in recent time borehole drilling has proving to be drilled under[b] 3 hrs[/b] in this area with good water. The cost of drilling a borehole in a place like kano, Kaduna, Abuja and the rest could cost between N800k to 1.5millions for a professional borehole drilling company in Nigeria.

Note: all this are affected by the currently price of materials. Sometimes the prices can skyrocket

Reach out to us for more professional advice and how we can help you deliver your work.

Cost of Borehole Drilling in Southwest Nigeria: Lagos, Ondo, Osun, Ogun, Oyo and Ekiti.

In the South West Lagos has the cheapest and at the same time still have the highest rate Borehole Drilling because you want to run away from salty or ion etc so you settle for industrial borehole that goes as deep as 200 to 250 meters which in recent time could cost 14 millions to 20 millions because of increased in materials but normally if it is not industrial in the same lagos you can still drill borehole for as low as #450,000 to #1.5millions . For states like Osun, Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti and Ondo can go for more than #900k to 1.6 million.
NOTE IN SOME PART OF OGUN STATE BOREHOLE DRILLING CAN BE AS HIGH AS 3M TO 5M IF NOT MORE

We will update you soonest about the eastern and south South.

I am still your one and only Borehole guy.
Be kind to check my signature.
Thanks

Re: Cost Of Borehole Drilling Services In Nigeria (36 State & FCT) by Boreholedrillin: 12:11am On Feb 03
Congratulations to super eagles
Re: Cost Of Borehole Drilling Services In Nigeria (36 State & FCT) by Boreholedrillin: 7:06pm On Feb 04
HAPPY Sunday
Re: Cost Of Borehole Drilling Services In Nigeria (36 State & FCT) by Boreholedrillin: 12:39am On Feb 05
The prices of BOREHOLE DRILLING especially the India rig price for drilling is increasing all over nigeria... Do drill your borehole now... the truth is bitter but the more you wait finding cheap once na zo the price go dey increase untill the economy of our dear nigeria is stable... although we can still reduce small from the regular price because we are having PROMO soon.

Available while PROMO last
Re: Cost Of Borehole Drilling Services In Nigeria (36 State & FCT) by dapotemi: 9:48am On Feb 06
How much is per meter now
Re: Cost Of Borehole Drilling Services In Nigeria (36 State & FCT) by Boreholedrillin: 7:24pm On Feb 06
dapotemi:
How much is per meter now

Where is your SITE LOCATION sir
Re: Cost Of Borehole Drilling Services In Nigeria (36 State & FCT) by cosade(m): 5:44am On Feb 07
Boreholedrillin:
The prices of BOREHOLE DRILLING especially the India rig price for drilling is increasing all over nigeria... Do drill your borehole now... the truth is bitter but the more you wait finding cheap once na zo the price go dey increase untill the economy of our dear nigeria is stable... although we can still reduce small from the regular price because we are having PROMO soon.

Available while PROMO last

Do you have any success story around Isheri North/OPIC Axis?
Re: Cost Of Borehole Drilling Services In Nigeria (36 State & FCT) by Boreholedrillin: 6:31am On Feb 07
cosade:

For borehole drilling yes
For soil test yes
For piling foundation yes
Re: Cost Of Borehole Drilling Services In Nigeria (36 State & FCT) by cosade(m): 6:52am On Feb 07
Boreholedrillin:

For borehole drilling yes
For soil test yes
For piling foundation yes

I am talking of borehole. I am interested but only if I see a working one with potable water in that axis.
Re: Cost Of Borehole Drilling Services In Nigeria (36 State & FCT) by Boreholedrillin: 4:12am On Feb 10
cosade:

I am talking of borehole. I am interested but only if I see a working one with potable water in that axis.

Ok
Re: Cost Of Borehole Drilling Services In Nigeria (36 State & FCT) by Boreholedrillin: 5:37am On Feb 11
Happy Sunday
Re: Cost Of Borehole Drilling Services In Nigeria (36 State & FCT) by Boreholedrillin: 12:34pm On Feb 12
Super Eagles broke hearts
Make we DRILL WATER BOREHOLE for you
With no stress.. contact us today
Re: Cost Of Borehole Drilling Services In Nigeria (36 State & FCT) by Boreholedrillin: 11:38pm On Feb 14
Still active and ready to deliver your water borehole drilling and Geotechnical services
Re: Cost Of Borehole Drilling Services In Nigeria (36 State & FCT) by Boreholedrillin: 3:08am On Feb 16
The prices of BOREHOLE DRILLING is not like before. It has really change compared to January self..

This economy is not friendly at all but one thing is certain we will provide you with the best service.
Re: Cost Of Borehole Drilling Services In Nigeria (36 State & FCT) by Boreholedrillin: 10:33pm On Feb 23
I told you the prices of borehole is going up.. drilling now
Re: Cost Of Borehole Drilling Services In Nigeria (36 State & FCT) by Boreholedrillin: 5:37am On Mar 04
Still active
Re: Cost Of Borehole Drilling Services In Nigeria (36 State & FCT) by Boreholedrillin: 11:47am On Mar 08
The significance of the survey are
1. To know the exact point to be drilled
2. To know the depth to be drilled
3. To know the type of borehole that is to be drilled as well.
4. Survey will also enable you to know the exact estimate of your borehole as well.

After the geophysical survey a report will be provide for you and the we can commence the borehole drilling. The report comes in softcopy
Re: Cost Of Borehole Drilling Services In Nigeria (36 State & FCT) by profagbaje(m): 10:30pm On Mar 29
BOREHOLE DRILLING IN KUJE
Kindly give rough estimate of survey work - getting clean water for an area in Kuje in the FCT, please. Is 100m too much or 70m not enough.

Thanks.
Re: Cost Of Borehole Drilling Services In Nigeria (36 State & FCT) by Fortune13(m): 10:51am On Mar 30
How much is the cost of geophysical survey in Lokoja and how much is drilling and casing per meter in same Lokoja.
Re: Cost Of Borehole Drilling Services In Nigeria (36 State & FCT) by Boreholedrillin: 7:25am On Apr 02
Fortune13:
How much is the cost of geophysical survey in Lokoja and how much is drilling and casing per meter in same Lokoja.

Kindly whatsapp us

Re: Cost Of Borehole Drilling Services In Nigeria (36 State & FCT) by Boreholedrillin: 7:26am On Apr 02
Fortune13:

Thanks for contacting us
Kindly whatsapp us

Re: Cost Of Borehole Drilling Services In Nigeria (36 State & FCT) by Boreholedrillin: 3:50am On Apr 04
Contact us
Re: Cost Of Borehole Drilling Services In Nigeria (36 State & FCT) by profagbaje(m): 2:14am On Apr 13
profagbaje:
BOREHOLE DRILLING IN KUJE
Kindly give rough estimate of survey work - getting clean water for an area in Kuje in the FCT, please. Is 100m too much or 70m not enough.

Thanks.

70m borehole costs about 1.3m naira in Kuje, FCT

Well, after paying one point three million naira for about 70m depth at a location in Kuje, FCT, I realised that the borehole drilling industry coukd actually be a very lucrative one with very many estates springing up all over the place at the speed of people yearning for shelter to call their own home.

Take for instance a sprawling estate that has an average of ten fully detached three-bedroom bungalows that each have privately sunk boreholes in their compounds, on either side of a street, multiplied by about ten streets of similar building dimensions...not to mention variations of semi detached two-bed, one-bed on multiple streets...

fully detached 3-bed bungalows alone
N1.3m X 10 houses per line X 2 sides per street X 10 streets = N260m

...after removing overheads and whatnot, the rig owner may pocket a fine sum depending...
Re: Cost Of Borehole Drilling Services In Nigeria (36 State & FCT) by kingralph(m): 7:46am On Apr 13
cosade:

What's the cost of drilling in Uromi Edo State?
Re: Cost Of Borehole Drilling Services In Nigeria (36 State & FCT) by kingralph(m): 7:49am On Apr 13
Can you give the cost of borehole drilling in Uromi Edo State?
Re: Cost Of Borehole Drilling Services In Nigeria (36 State & FCT) by Boreholedrillin: 4:54am On Apr 16
The cost for water borehole drilling within Nigeria will soon come down
Re: Cost Of Borehole Drilling Services In Nigeria (36 State & FCT) by OniJohn: 10:17pm On Apr 17
Boreholedrillin:
The cost for water borehole drilling within Nigeria will soon come down

What is the current cost of drilling in Ibadan, Oyo State?
Re: Cost Of Borehole Drilling Services In Nigeria (36 State & FCT) by Boreholedrillin: 11:25pm On Apr 17
OniJohn:

What is the current cost of drilling in Ibadan, Oyo State?

I can drill for you now at 12500 per meters

Have you done the geophysical survey sir.
We provide this services too
Re: Cost Of Borehole Drilling Services In Nigeria (36 State & FCT) by OniJohn: 2:43pm On Apr 18
Boreholedrillin:

I can drill for you now at 12500 per meters

Have you done the geophysical survey sir.
We provide this services too

No I haven't, I was thinking it will be part of the drilling cost, isn't it?
Re: Cost Of Borehole Drilling Services In Nigeria (36 State & FCT) by Boreholedrillin: 4:44pm On Apr 18
OniJohn:

No I haven't, I was thinking it will be part of the drilling cost, isn't it?

Kindly chat me up sir

Or call
Re: Cost Of Borehole Drilling Services In Nigeria (36 State & FCT) by Boreholedrillin: 1:24pm On Apr 19
We are available and more than willing to work with u

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Bdroom Flat 4 Sale Inside Redemption Camp / A Self-contained Apartment Is Available For Rent In Wuse Abuja (2yrs) / In Need Of Shop Space Around Abule-oja, UNILAG Or Akoka.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.