Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,005 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

"My God Said I Have The Right To Take Your Land" Pfff ! The Israelis Are High - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "My God Said I Have The Right To Take Your Land" Pfff ! The Israelis Are High (95 Views)

70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 / Israelis Kill Three Palestinian Militants As Violence Spirals (Pics) / Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"My God Said I Have The Right To Take Your Land" Pfff ! The Israelis Are High by panafrican(m): 6:55am On Feb 02
"My god said I have the right to take your land" pfff !
Why not continue and say: " my god told me I have the right to rape your wife, behead your children , take all your money and your house ".
The Israelis are high on marijuana and cocaine, for sure.
People should check the Israeli department of agriculture to see if marijuana is not the major plant grown in that part of the world.
Re: "My God Said I Have The Right To Take Your Land" Pfff ! The Israelis Are High by Floky215: 9:06am On Feb 02
panafrican:
"My god said I have the right to take your land" pfff !
Why not continue and say: " my god told me I have the right to rape your wife, behead your children , take all your money and your house ".
The Israelis are high on marijuana and cocaine, for sure.
People should check the Israeli department of agriculture to see if marijuana is not the major plant grown in that part of the world.

But your God also told you that you have the right to kill infidels and all those who don't agree with your Islam god, cut off their heads and limbs and forcefully convert them to your Islam...!!!

(1) (Reply)

US Gambling Revenue Reached All Time High Of $66.5 Billion / South Carolina Primary: Donald Trump Easily Defeats Nikki Haley In Her Home Stat / Israel And Iran Fear Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.