Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

US Government Imposes Sanctions On Israeli Settlers Accused Of West Bank Violenc - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Government Imposes Sanctions On Israeli Settlers Accused Of West Bank Violenc (10361 Views)

Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials / Chad's Army Dissolves Parliament, Government. Imposes Curfew, Shuts Borders / US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Government Imposes Sanctions On Israeli Settlers Accused Of West Bank Violenc by Procashtips(m): 10:27am On Feb 02
hobat4cash:

Out of curiousity, are you a Moslem?

This question is for what purpose?

To either discredit what he's saying be it true or not?
Re: US Government Imposes Sanctions On Israeli Settlers Accused Of West Bank Violenc by gassbee: 10:30am On Feb 02
Mirasteel:
Biden still won't win US election
Biden's second term is confirmed, majority of americans know d risk involved in putting d other guy in office

2 Likes

Re: US Government Imposes Sanctions On Israeli Settlers Accused Of West Bank Violenc by gassbee: 10:42am On Feb 02
shomutuski:

This didnt start oct 7, you know nothing bruh!!! Even most of the claims of oct 7 has been refuted, I am in position to know better than you due to my location. Actually this is a waste of my time because you cannot see the truth even if its right in front of you.
why do u think the US is now considering establishing an Independent Statehood for the Palestinians
Re: US Government Imposes Sanctions On Israeli Settlers Accused Of West Bank Violenc by Neoteny7: 10:46am On Feb 02
God1000:
US should stop giving military and financial aid to Israel for commiting war crimes, it's like genocide now has a different meaning in US dictionary.

Israel has been the largest cumulative recipient of U.S. foreign aid since its founding, receiving about $300 billion.

US is practically funding Israel every year and they should be able to control them.

Who owns and runs the US? The Juice.

who owns the giant mainstream and social media services? The Jews.

Who has the most active lobby group such as AIPAC and the ADL? The Juice.

Who cowered Elon Musk and basically took over Twitter (I'll never call it X) ? The juice.

Who's been instigating America to fight its wars? The juice.

Who forced almost all states to prohibit boycotting Israel? The juice.

Contrary to what most people believe, it's not the US that owns Israel. It's Israel that owns the US.

That's why America is perpetually embroiled in the middle east fighting Israel's perceived enemies and labeling everyone who disagrees either a terrorist or antisemitic.

2 Likes

Re: US Government Imposes Sanctions On Israeli Settlers Accused Of West Bank Violenc by Mubieey: 10:50am On Feb 02
Even Us are sanctioning Israel for their terrorism
Re: US Government Imposes Sanctions On Israeli Settlers Accused Of West Bank Violenc by Moniya4Real(m): 10:54am On Feb 02
Stale news. But on a more serious note. I think the main reason why the Isreali/Palestinian conflict continues unabated is the fact that the primary and sole mediator- The only current superpower in the world is obviously not an unbiased one. According to the words of Barrack Obama-“ Tjeir have been mistakes made on both side towards achieving peace I.e the Palestinian and the Isreali side.
Re: US Government Imposes Sanctions On Israeli Settlers Accused Of West Bank Violenc by Moniya4Real(m): 10:59am On Feb 02
It should be totally condemned and the perpetrators should be utterly dealt with. but it didn’t just start from there. Read history - The Palestinians have been killed, iincaceratted and dehumanized in the worst way possible not to talk of their enclave beign besieged and controlled unjustifiably.. But truth be told. I think the hardliners on both side are the major problems towards achieving peace.

Botragelad:

You mean the Injustice melted to the people in Israel on October 7 by Hamas terrorists?
Why aren't you speaking about that?

1 Like

Re: US Government Imposes Sanctions On Israeli Settlers Accused Of West Bank Violenc by BALLOSKI: 11:05am On Feb 02
There must be a fvcking snowball fight in hell for me to see this happening.

What are they trying to do? They're up to something. You allowed the death of 23000 people including children and women, and you're also here imposing sanction on actions you endorse and section for 7 decades.
Re: US Government Imposes Sanctions On Israeli Settlers Accused Of West Bank Violenc by Zigiblaze(m): 11:05am On Feb 02
So you were taught, gabbage in gabbage out. Clap for yourself.
NairaLTQ:

Note:
As of 1948, the so-called Palestinians is a mixture of Jews and Arabs with no nation.
In 1948 the influx of the displaced Jews from especially Europe began to come back to the place now called Israel.
At a point All Ethnic Jews vacated the whole of Gaza and relocated westward leaving Gaza region to become 100% Arab occupied.

The three Arab-Isreal wars gave more land (of the old territory of Israel) back to the Jews. In each of these wars, the Arabs were the aggressors
Re: US Government Imposes Sanctions On Israeli Settlers Accused Of West Bank Violenc by Zigiblaze(m): 11:08am On Feb 02
Just like the Biaf*ans wanting a breakout and Nigeria refusing to allow it. Yet they want out by all means including making the region not peaceful.
Moniya4Real:
Stale news. But on a more serious note. I think the main reason why the Isreali/Palestinian conflict continues unabated is the fact that the primary and sole mediator- The only current superpower in the world is obviously not an unbiased one. According to the words of Barrack Obama-“ Tjeir have been mistakes made on both side towards achieving peace I.e the Palestinian and the Isreali side.
Re: US Government Imposes Sanctions On Israeli Settlers Accused Of West Bank Violenc by wealthpreach(m): 11:09am On Feb 02
Procashtips:

This one wan put mouth for wetin e no understand again.

The image below is of Jews being welcomed to Palestine.

BTW, the Palestinians had official seaport, flag, sport teams, government, airport, ambassadors etc before when the image below was taken

Over 500k Jews were living in that land before. Jews from Europe arrived.
Re: US Government Imposes Sanctions On Israeli Settlers Accused Of West Bank Violenc by wealthpreach(m): 11:10am On Feb 02
Zigiblaze:
Just like the Biaf*ans wanting a breakout and Nigeria refusing to allow it. Yet they want out by all means including making the region not peaceful.

They have given them 3 opportunities, but their leaders refuse the two-state solution.
Re: US Government Imposes Sanctions On Israeli Settlers Accused Of West Bank Violenc by Procashtips(m): 11:10am On Feb 02
wealthpreach:

Over 500k Jews were living in that land before. Jews from Europe arrived.

Known as Palestinians.

As at that time, that place was occupied by Palestinians.

They're Palestinian Jews etc..

Re: US Government Imposes Sanctions On Israeli Settlers Accused Of West Bank Violenc by BALLOSKI: 11:12am On Feb 02
Botragelad:

You mean the Injustice melted to the people in Israel on October 7 by Hamas terrorists?
Why aren't you speaking about that?
That's the beginning of "injustice" in that region. The whole thing started on October 7th. You just realized the people there have been unjustly treated because there's an October 7 attack.

You're myopic and bias that you don't care about the victims of 75 year old long genocide and incarceration - because your bible said they own the land 3000 years ago.
Re: US Government Imposes Sanctions On Israeli Settlers Accused Of West Bank Violenc by Zigiblaze(m): 11:12am On Feb 02
Don't mind most gullible Nigerians, they have been brainwashed by sipping everything the Juice have dished out through the mainstream media. We are more emotional than rational in our thinking.
Neoteny7:

Who owns and runs the US? The Juice.

who owns the giant mainstream and social media services? The Jews.

Who has the most active lobby group such as AIPAC and the ADL? The Juice.

Who cowered Elon Musk and basically took over Twitter (I'll never call it X) ? The juice.

Who's been instigating America to fight its wars? The juice.

Who forced almost all states to prohibit boycotting Israel? The juice.

Contrary to what most people believe, it's not the US that owns Israel. It's Israel that owns the US.

That's why America is perpetually embroiled in the middle east fighting Israel's perceived enemies and labeling everyone who disagrees either a terrorist or antisemitic.

1 Like

Re: US Government Imposes Sanctions On Israeli Settlers Accused Of West Bank Violenc by grandstar(m): 11:13am On Feb 02
Botragelad:

You talk too much! Lol

Awon God's own people don arrive.

1 Like

Re: US Government Imposes Sanctions On Israeli Settlers Accused Of West Bank Violenc by BALLOSKI: 11:13am On Feb 02
Zigiblaze:
Don't mind him.
Re: US Government Imposes Sanctions On Israeli Settlers Accused Of West Bank Violenc by BALLOSKI: 11:17am On Feb 02
grandstar:

Awon God's own people don arrive.
They read it in the bible that the place belongs to the jews. They support even though Israel is out about its own security and would crush anything to achieve that - including christians who are more on the Palestinian side than they're on Jewish side, but a headless Nigerian thinks the war is about religion. Once he sees muslims being killed, He's happy.

Once you're happy someone is killed because they belong to another religion, you're in the wrong religion.
Re: US Government Imposes Sanctions On Israeli Settlers Accused Of West Bank Violenc by NairaLTQ: 11:34am On Feb 02
Zigiblaze:
Classic statement for someone with empty skull
Re: US Government Imposes Sanctions On Israeli Settlers Accused Of West Bank Violenc by wealthpreach(m): 11:35am On Feb 02
Procashtips:

Known as Palestinians.

As at that time, that place was occupied by Palestinians.

They're Palestinian Jews etc..

Let me school you. I think I will do an article with facts here. It is high time.

Show me any newspaper or circular that mentions the name Palestine from 1935 backward. It only became a movement to expel the Jews.

Don't forget those Arabs were settlers brought over by the Roman Empire and Ottoman Empire respectively.

Should I tell you of the terror committed by the so-called Palestine on the Jews before the 1948 war? Expelling them from 8 villages, killing them mercilessly. Name one Palestine village that was burnt down and. Occupied by the jews before the 1948 war.
Re: US Government Imposes Sanctions On Israeli Settlers Accused Of West Bank Violenc by NairaLTQ: 11:43am On Feb 02
Procashtips:

With no nation yet they had government, Flag and everything?

Tell me another thing
Who was the king of the Palestinians?
I am sure you will know the history of their caliphate?

I hope you are not mixing the Philistines with the Palestinians?
Re: US Government Imposes Sanctions On Israeli Settlers Accused Of West Bank Violenc by shomutuski(m): 11:47am On Feb 02
gassbee:
why do u think the US is now considering establishing an Independent Statehood for the Palestinians

Due to public outcry and netanyahu relentless killing thats well publicized, make no mistake this is an ongoing nakbah, genocide, ethnic cleansing of the people of palestine
Re: US Government Imposes Sanctions On Israeli Settlers Accused Of West Bank Violenc by Procashtips(m): 11:54am On Feb 02
NairaLTQ:

Who was the king of the Palestinians?
I am sure you will know the history of their caliphate?

I hope you are not mixing the Philistines with the Palestinians?

Palestine and king in one sentence?

Oh lord!
Re: US Government Imposes Sanctions On Israeli Settlers Accused Of West Bank Violenc by Procashtips(m): 11:56am On Feb 02
wealthpreach:

Let me school you. I think I will do an article with facts here. It is high time.

Show me any newspaper or circular that mentions the name Palestine from 1935 backward. It only became a movement to expel the Jews.

Don't forget those Arabs were settlers brought over by the Roman Empire and Ottoman Empire respectively.

Should I tell you of the terror committed by the so-called Palestine on the Jews before the 1948 war? Expelling them from 8 villages, killing them mercilessly. Name one Palestine village that was burnt down and. Occupied by the jews before the 1948 war.

Unfortunately I don't have the time to teach you what's on online.

You have the time, just type your questions into Google.

At least Google is owned by a Westerner, so if there's going to be any bias, it's to favor the Zionists.

There are some questions you should not be asking when you can easily get them online unless off course you want to just argue or waste people's time.
Re: US Government Imposes Sanctions On Israeli Settlers Accused Of West Bank Violenc by NairaLTQ: 12:02pm On Feb 02
Procashtips:

Palestine and king in one sentence?

Oh lord!
Who was the first king of Israel?
King Saul (1021–1000 BC)

In same respect I ask you: who was the first king of the Palestinians?

So, again : do you know the first king of the people called the Palestinians?
To trace a history of a people, this is the kind of questions to ask!

Or the Palestinians never had a king?

Okay, who was their first leader in history and when?

You should be able to answer this simple question!
Re: US Government Imposes Sanctions On Israeli Settlers Accused Of West Bank Violenc by wealthpreach(m): 12:04pm On Feb 02
Procashtips:

Unfortunately I don't have the time to teach you what's on online.

You have the time, just type your questions into Google.

At least Google is owned by a Westerner, so if there's going to be any bias, it's to favor the Zionists.

There are some questions you should not be asking when you can easily get them online unless of course you want to just argue or waste people's time.

But you had time to reply. It's your people's way. Emotions over logic and facts.

Anyway, wait for my unbiased article with factual sources. And testimonies from Palestinians.
Re: US Government Imposes Sanctions On Israeli Settlers Accused Of West Bank Violenc by Moniya4Real(m): 12:16pm On Feb 02
Hmmmm

quote author=Zigiblaze post=128249068]Just like the Biaf*ans wanting a breakout and Nigeria refusing to allow it. Yet they want out by all means including making the region not peaceful.
[/quote]
Re: US Government Imposes Sanctions On Israeli Settlers Accused Of West Bank Violenc by Tyktoker: 3:31pm On Feb 02
ISREAL should stop this stupidity in Gaza, I don't know why US waited this long to call them to order. 1948 Israel does not have any privilege above anyone language, tongue with God anywhere in this world. They long crossed the red line and should be unanimously forced by all imperial powers to stop their nonsense in Gaza!
Fineman2:

https://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/1215471684?-14432:11

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Government Imposes Sanctions On Israeli Settlers Accused Of West Bank Violenc by maasoap(m): 4:28pm On Feb 02
EleventhWeirdo:

When the Jews declared an independent state over some paltry lands in 1948, why didn't the Palestinians do same ? Why didn't they declare independence from the British mandate first and then contest or go to war later? In 1948, '67, '73, or 2002, Palestinians and extended Arabs have demonstrated that they are not interested in their own sovereign prosperity; annihilation of Israel is their priority instead. Not that Israel too is completely innocent, but I cannot give my sympathies to a group overwhelmed by existential hate for another

Check the photo attached below, then you will understand that this is far from being "overwhelmed by existential hate for another" but a desperate struggle to survive from being exterminated.

Re: US Government Imposes Sanctions On Israeli Settlers Accused Of West Bank Violenc by maasoap(m): 4:31pm On Feb 02
LeeSmart:
Lol Benjamin Netanyahu is someone with some serious balls, he vehemently called dis move a bluff. Omor that man's balls are made of steel.

Everyone is James Bond grin grin grin............ Until money and weapons stop coming in from his lifeline, uncle Sam
Re: US Government Imposes Sanctions On Israeli Settlers Accused Of West Bank Violenc by maasoap(m): 4:33pm On Feb 02
HateBigots:

Terrorist sympathizer . The sanction is on individuals who attacked Israeli and Palestine people not on Israel.

Focus on what's happening in your God forsaken country overrun by terrorist and kidnappers.

Anyone still supporting Israel at this point is nothing but terrorists sympathizer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Handless Man Denied UK Visa For Lack Of Fingerprints. / Fitch, Moody's Slash Russia's Sovereign Rating To Junk / Javier Milei Wins Argentina Presidential Run-Off Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.