Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Does Travelling Abroad Truly Guarantee A Better Future? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does Travelling Abroad Truly Guarantee A Better Future? (17572 Views)

RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee / Make Better Future / Make A Wise Choice To Have A Better Future,the Time Is Now: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Travelling Abroad Truly Guarantee A Better Future? by mikeb52: 9:42pm On Nov 10, 2011
This is my story, this is my cry i will like to use this metium to send this message acrose to any young naija younth thinking traveling abraod is a garanee for a better future.

I left naija 8 years ago home to hustle for at least 2 to 3 year abraod before coming back home with mush money to suport my family but  to my gratest suprise i have spent good 8 years of my life abroad not even europ but in an african country.

I left naija by all means in fact i took my uncles money without his notice to facilitate my trip hoping that when i get to my destination europ i will work and pay him back the money i took without his notice,

After i left my uncle got to know about the missing amount wish was 700 thousand naira that i took from where he kept it,he was really mad infact he said i will regret my actions but for me i turt by 2 to 3 years time i will be able to pay him back even if he want it dulble. Then as a young man of just 20 years i was eager to travel but dont really know it look like out there.

Before i left naija i got a contact to travel to libaria  where i was told by a friend that in libaria to get an america visa or any europian visa is eassy as abc so i took that root but to my gratest suprise when i got to libaria i only fiund out that most of the embassies in libaria was close then because of the just ended war then in 2003 and will not open until the country is stable.

I bacame confuse that decided to move to another african coutry try my lucky and doring this process i miss use the money i have with me.Before i culd realise i got my self stranted in gambia i made all possible atempt to travel to europ by road or even by sea but all my efort was in vain and i decided to what other gys do outside naija wish is eather drug trafiking or yahoo yahoo but sucsess was far from achiving from my part.

And till today, am still out here wasting unable to realise my dream wile i was still away i lost my parients they where never in suport of my leaving naija with my uncles money wish they try all means to pay back but where un able to pay back.

Today my life is foll of regrets and i dont know what else to do and i cant come back home untill am able to rise the money i took from my uncle.

But i have vow not to come back untill i suceed am now working in a local bakry just to put food on my table.

Your advice can make a grate change in my life embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Does Travelling Abroad Truly Guarantee A Better Future? by yodiyokun(f): 9:44pm On Nov 10, 2011
mikeb52:

This is my story, this is my cry i will like to use this metium to send this message acrose to any young naija younth thinking traveling abraod is a garanee for a better future.

I left naija 8 years ago home to hustle for at least 2 to 3 year abraod before coming back home with mush money to suport my family but to my gratest suprise i have spent good 8 years of my life abroad not even europ but in an african country.

I left naija by all means in fact i took my uncles money without his notice to facilitate my trip hoping that when i get to my destination europ i will work and pay him back the money i took without his notice,

After i left my uncle got to know about the missing amount wish was 700 thousand naira that i took from where he kept it,he was really mad infact he said i will regret my actions but for me i turt by 2 to 3 years time i will be able to pay him back even if he want it dulble. Then as a young man of just 20 years i was eager to travel but dont really know it look like out there.

Before i left naija i got a contact to travel to libaria where i was told by a friend that in libaria to get an america visa or any europian visa is eassy as abc so i took that root but to my gratest suprise when i got to libaria i only fiund out that most of the embassies in libaria was close then because of the just ended war then in 2003 and will not open until the country is stable.

I bacame confuse that decided to move to another african coutry try my lucky and doring this process i miss use the money i have with me.Before i culd realise i got my self stranted in gambia i made all possible atempt to travel to europ by road or even by sea but all my efort was in vain and i decided to what other gys do outside naija wish is eather drug trafiking or yahoo yahoo but sucsess was far from achiving from my part.

And till today, am still out here wasting unable to realise my dream wile i was still away i lost my parients they where never in suport of my leaving naija with my uncles money wish they try all means to pay back but where un able to pay back.

Today my life is foll of regrets and i dont know what else to do and i cant come back home untill am able to rise the money i took from my uncle.

But i have vow not to come back untill i suceed am now working in a local bakry just to put food on my table.

Your advice can make a grate change in my life embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Go back home! yuor uncle will not kill you!.

The worst thing that a person can do is to travel to another mans country illegal without the right of stay, its is technical suicide.

Go back home and start your life afresh.
Re: Does Travelling Abroad Truly Guarantee A Better Future? by mikeb52: 10:13pm On Nov 10, 2011
I have made all effort to plead with him but all he want his just his money and i don't have it.

He his not that kind of uncle that will 4give after i left he arested my father his own brother and my father spent 7 weeks in jail he was realise because he promise to pay the amount but for 4 latter he died my uncle as a very reach man have a happer hand in our family and he said my father will not be berried until i bring back his money.

My father was not berried on the day he was suppose to be berried until two days wile his cops was already brought home until the igwe of our town intervened.

The same thing happen when my mother died in 2007 he has been telling people i will never succeed in fact that he his responsible for my misfortunes i have sent lots of people to help me appeal to him on my behalf but he said all he want his the money so i decided not to come back until am able to rise the money

Am only regretting my actions
Re: Does Travelling Abroad Truly Guarantee A Better Future? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2011
Re: Does Travelling Abroad Truly Guarantee A Better Future? by coogar: 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2011
ogaju007:

LOL now i know why you didnt get a job in canada its becaues you dont understand the system talkless of making use of it. If you die, there are various insurances to pass on to your family actually. There is home insurance incase something happens to the house, theres life insurance that pays of your mortgage once you die, theres content insurance if u get buggled perharps buy chance, lots lots lots . Problem is starting from the scratch for most people. You said your scots man manager is on 1400 Dolls a day. for me to come work in Nigeria as an expatriate for any company i will not settle for anything less than 200 Dollars a day. People make it in Naija but if you understand the naija system you will know its not progressively constant.

okija knoweth not how it worketh in the western world.
Re: Does Travelling Abroad Truly Guarantee A Better Future? by occam(m): 10:28pm On Nov 10, 2011
PStylish:

@All
Travelling abroad does not guarantee a better future.FACT.
I will like to place Nigerians living abroad in 4 categories and their percentages:
1. Those doing very well and legally: 10%
2. Those doing very well but illegally: 15%
3. Those barely managing to get by (mortgaged existence): 25%
4. Those who are in distress (sleeping on the streets) and cannot even afford a travel ticket to return home: 50%
From the above the odds are very high.
Don't ask me how I came up with those percentages!!! A top official of the Nigerian High Commission in the UK warned Nigerians against coming to the UK without a good job already beforehand.It was in the dailies.
Also, a documentary on African immigrants abroad and their shattered dreams of a better future was aired recently on Al-Jazeera.
So what else do you need?

Statement like this underscores the need for some Nigerians to travel out and broaden their level of reasoning. Pulling out numbers from thin air to support your point of view? SMH I tire for my people o
Re: Does Travelling Abroad Truly Guarantee A Better Future? by dayokanu(m): 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2011
PStylish:

@All
Travelling abroad does not guarantee a better future.FACT.
I will like to place Nigerians living abroad in 4 categories and their percentages:
1. Those doing very well and legally: 10%
2. Those doing very well but illegally: 15%
3. Those barely managing to get by (mortgaged existence): 25%
4. Those who are in distress (sleeping on the streets) and cannot even afford a travel ticket to return home: 50%
From the above the odds are very high.
Don't ask me how I came up with those percentages!!! A top official of the Nigerian High Commission in the UK warned Nigerians against coming to the UK without a good job already beforehand.It was in the dailies.
Also, a documentary on African immigrants abroad and their shattered dreams of a better future was aired recently on Al-Jazeera.
So what else do you need?

Is it the 75% that are barely managing or sleeping on the streets that still send $5Billions home yearly? Remove this $5bn from the Nigerian economy and lets see what is left. See page 14

How much is the Nigerian budget sef?

http://www.euromed-migration.eu/e1152/e3411/e3427/e4457/e4499/OrozcoMillisNigeria.pdf
Re: Does Travelling Abroad Truly Guarantee A Better Future? by AjanleKoko: 10:37pm On Nov 10, 2011
yodiyokun:

1. Its called Social Insurance Number in Canada -- you sure say you lived in Canada at all sha?

ogaju007:

LOL now i know why you didnt get a job in canada its becaues you dont understand the system talkless of making use of it.

coogar:

Weird, huh? undecided
I did feel his posts were sorta naive. Sort of like 'My pay is 600k, I live on 100k and save 500k', and the one about solid stone houses grin cheesy embarassed

Nairaland no go kill pesin grin
Re: Does Travelling Abroad Truly Guarantee A Better Future? by occam(m): 10:42pm On Nov 10, 2011
dayokanu:

Is it the 75% that are barely managing or sleeping on the streets that still send $5Billions home yearly? Remove this $5bn from the Nigerian economy and lets see what is left. See page 14

How much is the Nigerian budget sef?

http://www.euromed-migration.eu/e1152/e3411/e3427/e4457/e4499/OrozcoMillisNigeria.pdf

that  number actually reached $11billion in 2010.  All this remittances from the "75% Nigerians suffering" (based on stats from pystylish)
Re: Does Travelling Abroad Truly Guarantee A Better Future? by dayokanu(m): 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2011
So its the 75% suffering that sends $11billion home yearly.

I ask How mich is Nigerias yearly budget self?
Re: Does Travelling Abroad Truly Guarantee A Better Future? by desertboom(m): 12:17am On Nov 11, 2011
If care is not taken, people will keep up winding this thread till it gets over 10 pages, for the sake of proving that abroad is better than Nigeria or Nigeria is better than abroad. However, I've been so much enlightened, I've learnt alot from many people experiences here. The argument has come a long way, people let it go please.
Re: Does Travelling Abroad Truly Guarantee A Better Future? by fili24: 12:17am On Nov 11, 2011
@yodiyokun
Hmmm Nigeria suddenly become a Goldmine for Okija juju
Some of his post are wrong.
Also to be more realistic, everyone has a bad side about Nigeria,even the so called rich
Re: Does Travelling Abroad Truly Guarantee A Better Future? by TheOne2(m): 12:40am On Nov 11, 2011
This type of topic again?

Anyway, as it happens with a lot of things in life, this is strictly on an individual basis. For some living in Naija is d best decision they'll ever make while for others, they needed to relocate to make sense out of their lives. What I don't agree with are blanket statements that suggest that everyone will be better abroad. Personally, I don' believe that's true for me maybe because I'm able to get renumerated very well for my skills here. In terms of quality of life, it's not quite the same but it's close believe me. Be it housing, security, healthcare etc, I get good value and mostly free too. I started life at the bottom of society in Ajegunlle but by sheer hardwork and God's favour I'm where I am today. And please I didn't have any connections. I know what living abroad entails cos I studied there free, paid for by PTDF, and I made a decision that living there does not fit in with my long term personal aspirations.I actually have a lot of colleagues with green cards and canadian PR who are not leaving. They are resigned to losing it later. This is just to let people on here know that not everyone will run abroad with the first 6 mths visiting visa on their passport.
On the other hand I know people like @redman44 who could never have amounted to much in naija but are doing quite well abroad. Each person just needs a honest evaluation of theircircumstances and take the best decision for THEM. Don't live another person's life!
Re: Does Travelling Abroad Truly Guarantee A Better Future? by Oletunow(m): 3:45am On Nov 11, 2011
There is no guarantees in life, except off-course the guarantee that we will die one day.
Re: Does Travelling Abroad Truly Guarantee A Better Future? by werepeLeri: 6:57am On Nov 11, 2011
LOL.

People will soon begin to use analogies like people abroad send 678909876Billion dollars to Nigeria monthly, so I must pack my bags and head up outside Nigeria.

LOL.

Which rational thinking people will use that as a yardstick to justify reasons for travelling abroad when there is obviously nothing worthwhile in view?

If you like, let all the diasporian people send 6754324765billion dollars daily- so what? They are probably paying back the money they stole or borrowed to travel or feeding their desperately poor families.
Re: Does Travelling Abroad Truly Guarantee A Better Future? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:38am On Nov 11, 2011
@ YodiYokun: Na you sabi the name, na me get the card. Obtained from Service Canada and sent to me via mail.  grin

fili24:

@yodiyokun
Hmmm Nigeria suddenly become a Goldmine for Okija juju
Some of his post are wrong.
Also to be more realistic, everyone has a bad side about Nigeria,even the so called rich

I think you may need to read the posts properly. NIGERIA IS A BAD, TERRIBLE COUNTRY where nothing works properly! That said, it is my goldmine. So many untapped opportuinities abound. Too many blind citizens living in it. ITs not heaven, but you couldnt move me out of here for Nothing abroad.

AjanleKoko:

Weird, huh? undecided
I did feel his posts were sorta naive. Sort of like 'My pay is 600k, I live on 100k and save 500k', and the one about solid stone houses grin cheesy embarassed

Nairaland no go kill pesin grin

So!! What part of my posts makes me sound Naive?! The fact that I called it Social secuirty card instead of SIN? Na wah o!! Bros no vex, I have the SIN card, an Alberta Class 5 GDL Drivers Licence (abi Operators licence whichever one is correct enough for you sir), my Alberta health card and my Permanent residence card. I also have a French Permanent Residence card which they actually call a "carte de sejour" does that also invalidate my point?! you can call it whatever name that suits you as long as you know what I am talking about and communication is established, Its like someone with an SUV calling it Jeep, dosent change the fact that its an SUV or that they own one.

And yes! I told you how much I earn, have even told you where I work. I spend an average of 100,000 Naira every month. Why is that eating you up? Or whats so wrong with that?! The most expensive re-current expenditure I have is prolly my Phone and internet bills. SO I dont understand what your problem is. I have never saved less than 400'k every month since I started working. I dont live a high maintainance life, and I do proper planning so I still do not quite get your problem with it? I am not married and thank heavens I dont have to pay rent on a monthly basis.

And Yes sir!! I still do not understand how you would value a house built with wood over a house built with bricks?! Abi arent most of the houses abroad built with wood?! From you council houses in the U.K to the Condos in Canada. Or how someone would say property value in Nigeria depreciates with time and all that other stuff Coogar said. That was how I decided to attack that point so how does that make me naive. If them leave una, you would paint Nigeria to look like the set of the movie "the gods must be crazy".

Infact! If my matter dey worry you, enter West Edmonton Mall go run round am two times. I shared my story just so someone else can draw a lesson from my experience not for you to call me Naive. Now move to the left if thats all you have to offer. angry

@ Ogaju007

You seem to know about the Canadian system better than I do so let me ask you a question;

-  Are these insurances free?! Dont your premium go up after each claim?

Is it not the same Toronto that Car insurance alone fit make person mad!? The same insurance that your premuim goes up should you be one of those folks who lives in a Condo and have to park their cars on the street?

I do not understand what?! I was dealing with Nigerians who had gone before me, Service Canada and even the Salvation Army sef were on my case. At some point sef I applied to 7eleven, Canadian Superstores, The Brick and even Marks Work. I humbled myself and applied for jobs that I would never had thought I would ever dream of doing in my life. At some point sef, I took off all of my qualifications from my C.V and left only high school diploma just so I can get a freaking job. Every night I dey ontop internet dey look all the job listings on how many websites wey dem pack give me from Service Canada and Salvation Army. Abeg bros no bring mouth for my matter if you no get any better thing to tell me jor!! I tell you say na Canoe I use go there?! I did all my ground work and studies before I even bought my plane ticket.

P.S

I am not saying that you cant make it there, but for someone like me, Canada was much ado about nothing. I would have loved to school there, live my younger life there but with what I know now, I AM NOT GOING TO TRADE NIGERIA FOR CANADA, THE U.S or THE U.K. I have a friend who works with Suncor and I looked at him and shook my head. He is making good money, but he pays 75% of that on bills and taxes (both direct and indirect).

My Advice to most Nigerians planning on leaving Nigeria for greener pastures in the West! Research properly on the place you are going to. Carry enough money to keep your haed above water for atleast 6 months because stories of people who settled in weeks after arrival are very few. Life is hard everywhere and the grass isnt greener on the other side. I thank heavens that I have been opportuined to Live in Paris, U.K and Canada and I have seen the supposed good life, but the truth I have come to realize is that I can make it in Nigeria as well and here I have alot working in my favor (call it home advantage). Today I work with alot of Oyinbo and the one thing they keep saying is the fact that Nigeria hasnt even reached 10% of its full potentials and I cant agree more. There are many young millionaires being made everyday in Nigeria, Lagos is a classic example of a city where alot of hardworking people are making and enjoying their money. Know what works for you and pursue it with all you've got. I have found mine and I am not letting anyone distract me from my goal.

Goodluck to all of us in our respective hussles.
Re: Does Travelling Abroad Truly Guarantee A Better Future? by chamber2(m): 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2011
Okija_juju

You sef get muscle grin

What is important is that you have made your point. Whatever any other person thinks of you is inconsequential.

If i am earning 500k a month as an entry level pay what the hell am i going to a godforsaken country to do

I always tell my pals that i will soon jump into the next flight home, and they ask, what are you coming home to do? My answer, to make money of course shocked

My broda, live your life the way you consider convenient!!!
Re: Does Travelling Abroad Truly Guarantee A Better Future? by buJu234: 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2011
as 4 me my plans is to get a well-paying job in Nigeria; start & grow a business that can atleast give me 100-150k per mth;
then i will start going 4 short courses abroad; until i meet the international standard of my profession.

after that i can start processing my Visa to any oil &gas economy country that will welcome a Nigeria.

I believe it will take some time o, ; but i am willing to wait.
so that i can enter legally
Re: Does Travelling Abroad Truly Guarantee A Better Future? by coogar: 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2011
Okija_juju:

And Yes sir!! I still do not understand how you would value a house built with wood over a house built with bricks?! Abi arent most of the houses abroad built with wood?! From you council houses in the U.K to the Condos in Canada. Or how someone would say property value in Nigeria depreciates with time and all that other stuff Coogar said. That was how I decided to attack that point so how does that make me naive. If them leave una, you would paint Nigeria to look like the set of the movie "the gods must be crazy".

rent
a one bedroom flat built with wood in greater london, £800 per month(£9600 per annum + £1200 council tax) = £10,800 = 2.8 million naira equiv.
a 5-bedroom house in lekki, chevron round-about(2.5 million naira per annum).

and you still think wooden houses in the uk don't cost more than marbled/brick houses in nigeria?
let me have what you're smoking, okija juju.
Re: Does Travelling Abroad Truly Guarantee A Better Future? by ogaju007(m): 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2011
okija: Now i'm convinced lol. How many times can your family claim life insurance on you? grin grin grin God you're somethingelse. You want quick money thats your problem. The lady i met in Medicine hat in Alberta about 5 years ago struggling is now a full time nurse on 65000 Dollars. She suffered, she struggled but she had a vision and i think you do as well but you dont have the patience. Im in UK and i earn more than your Boss even though i have a black face. The world is a Global Village and copanies are looking for the best of the best. I didnt get here in a day. I also paid my dues.

You dont want to pay premium yet you want to get cash when something happens. MY BROTHER THERE IS NO SHORTCUT TO ANYTHING HERE>
Re: Does Travelling Abroad Truly Guarantee A Better Future? by doziej84: 5:56pm On Nov 12, 2011
@okija-juju.

pls i want to ask what relevant certifications can a Geophysicist do to get an employement advantage in the oil & Gas sector.

Also what are the present certification someone who read Engineering or Physical sciences i.e Physics do to equip himself better for the job market wrt oil & gas co.
Re: Does Travelling Abroad Truly Guarantee A Better Future? by chegson: 8:29pm On Nov 12, 2011
@Okija-Juju. You are welcome jooooooo.
Afterall, no place be like home.
Re: Does Travelling Abroad Truly Guarantee A Better Future? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2011
Hehehe
Re: Does Travelling Abroad Truly Guarantee A Better Future? by lucabrasi(m): 11:39pm On Nov 12, 2011
mikeb52:

I have made all effort to plead with him but all he want his just his money and i don't have it.

He his not that kind of uncle that will 4give after i left he arested my father his own brother and my father spent 7 weeks in jail he was realise because he promise to pay the amount but for 4 latter he died my uncle as a very reach man have a happer hand in our family and he said my father will not be berried until i bring back his money.

My father was not berried on the day he was suppose to be berried until two days wile his cops was already brought home until the igwe of our town intervened.

The same thing happen when my mother died in 2007 he has been telling people i will never succeed in fact that he his responsible for my misfortunes i have sent lots of people to help me appeal to him on my behalf but he said all he want his the money so i decided not to come back until am able to rise the money

Am only regretting my actions
this is really sad and it goes to show travelling truly does not guarantee a brighter future.in your own case i will strongly advice you to pls go back to nigeria, our country is is a massive place and there are a thousand and one places you could work/study successfully without your uncle discovering your whereabouts you will find a job and maybe pay him off install mentally even if its 20k monthly you are not too old to go back to university or learn a trade and make something of your life when i did my undergraduate here in the uk there were old white men in their 60s in my class.remember its better late than never,
i live in the uk and i don't have any immigration issues and i thank GOD that i got and still getting everything i want but still yet my main focus is going back to nigeria as there is no place like home. you never know if nigeria is where your riches lay let me tell you the story of a nigerian yoruba man i met in manchester,

the guy was in same situation as you are,and after a couple of yrs he made the decision to return to nigeria,because he didn't have much money he went to shack up with one of his distant relations who could hide him in abuja.one sunday while he was driving his family member's fairly used car,he saw a girl standing by the roadside and decided to give her a ride.
he said he had no intention of chatting her up or toasting her or anything but they got talking and the girl directed him to an affluent and wealthy part of asokoro specifically a mansion he said in his mind he really though the girl was an housemaid.

to cut the long story short,they started dating,the girl introduced him to her father who is a top contractor in abuja,the girl is a geologist with shell and a multi millionaire in her own right.the reason the guy called from lagos is to share the news that the girl called him and gave him a cheque for 60million naira for him to do any business. the girl's father too has promised to help him out and the reason the girl was standing by the roadside was because her friends advised her to park all her luxury vehicles as men might be intimidated by her status and riches.
now tell me if the guy had a british passport what kind of work will he have embarked on to make 60million naira?
Re: Does Travelling Abroad Truly Guarantee A Better Future? by lucabrasi(m): 11:45pm On Nov 12, 2011
@topic
while it is not a guarantee,using my own personal experience as an instance i reckon it depends on what you set out to achieve while setting out.my own main objective for coming here is to acquire a good education and also to save enough money to be able to strike out on my own without anyone's help once i return to nigeria.while i have achieved my educational aspirations,i am working on saving enough and also gathering some work experience along the way. this is not to say the going has been smooth as i faced some challenges and hurdles along the way which the lord graciously helped me to overcome,so while i have not saved up 100s of thousands of pounds i believe what i have achieved financially and educationally is more than enough for a very bright future in my own right through the dint of hard work.

if you set out without clear goals,without a coherent plan then you are setting up yourself for failure
Re: Does Travelling Abroad Truly Guarantee A Better Future? by Sagewood: 2:35am On Nov 13, 2011
No guarantees in life. Though, this is a very interesting thread! The bottomline is plan, design and chart your own destiny home or abroad, you will succeed with diligence and hardwork.
Though the best plan for some may be a combination of home and abroad. Establish your life, family and profession in abroad and travel to Nigeria regularly for the untapped business opportunities and investments. At least that's my own destiny! God bless Nigeria.
Re: Does Travelling Abroad Truly Guarantee A Better Future? by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 24, 2013
A good topic.
Re: Does Travelling Abroad Truly Guarantee A Better Future? by oyatz(m): 9:54am On Feb 16, 2020
atasteve:
A chicken in Nigeria can't become an eagle abroad.
Take time to develop yourself and you will see that what doesn't come from above (God) CANNOT come from abroad!
Wealth flows in the direction of those that solve other people's problems.

This is the first highly inspirational comment I am reading on this thread.

God bless Atasteve for writing this post.
Re: Does Travelling Abroad Truly Guarantee A Better Future? by Loladekash: 10:30am On Jan 19, 2021
coogar:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Changpeng Zhao: Binance CEO Tops 2024 Crypto Billionaires List / Data Shows CBN Not Defending Naira With FX Reserves - Businessday / Funke Opeke’s Mainone To Be Acquired For $320mn By US Giant Equinix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.