Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Some Nigerian That Went To Ivory Coast Are Saying That They Won't Come Back. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Nigerian That Went To Ivory Coast Are Saying That They Won't Come Back. (1600 Views)

Press Release From INEC Saying That They Would Use IREV At All Cost Resurfaces / Peter Obi Commends The Nigerian That Mounted The Lp's Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro / Man Climbs Glo Mast In Kebbi, Says He Won't Come Down Until Buhari Steps Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Nigerian That Went To Ivory Coast Are Saying That They Won't Come Back. by Kingray10: 1:13pm On Feb 02
I heard this news today, Nigerian that went to Ivory coast are not coming back.
I don't know if this info is true or not.
Please if you have any ideas about this news kindly contribute to it.
Let's know what's actually going on.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian That Went To Ivory Coast Are Saying That They Won't Come Back. by MrProlific95: 1:17pm On Feb 02
If u think of doing that perish the thoughts, it won't end well. This thread appears like opinion sampling

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nigerian That Went To Ivory Coast Are Saying That They Won't Come Back. by Kingray10: 1:20pm On Feb 02
MrProlific95:
If u think of doing that perish the thoughts, it won't end well. This thread appears like opinion sampling
Anything is possible, due to the hardship in Nigeria now, people are thinking otherwise.
Besides I am not in that situation.
I don't know how to verify the info I heard, that's the reason why I created the thread.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian That Went To Ivory Coast Are Saying That They Won't Come Back. by Ibaaboy(m): 2:02pm On Feb 02
come back come do wetin for this shit hole

me sef wan japa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nigerian That Went To Ivory Coast Are Saying That They Won't Come Back. by ablejesus26(m): 2:03pm On Feb 02
Ibaaboy:
come back come do wetin for this shit hole

me sef wan japa

Watin dey for Ivory coast undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nigerian That Went To Ivory Coast Are Saying That They Won't Come Back. by SoNature(m): 3:46pm On Feb 02
Kingray10:

Why won't they want to come back?

Can they speak French?

I guess you just saw a joke by some of them comparing Nigeria with Ivory Coast and saying they aren't coming back to Nigeria again.
Re: Some Nigerian That Went To Ivory Coast Are Saying That They Won't Come Back. by seunmsg(m): 3:48pm On Feb 02
They should stay back and be enjoying buying fuel at N2500 per liter jare.

4 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian That Went To Ivory Coast Are Saying That They Won't Come Back. by aariwa(m): 3:49pm On Feb 02
They must come back and face emilokan failure

3 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian That Went To Ivory Coast Are Saying That They Won't Come Back. by Forumites: 3:59pm On Feb 02
ablejesus26:

Watin dey for Ivory coast undecided
they have security.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian That Went To Ivory Coast Are Saying That They Won't Come Back. by Bigkoko: 4:05pm On Feb 02
Any one of them ready to set up a small business and be our franchisee is welcomed to contact us!

They will handle our Pan African Gift Cards in Ivory Coast!
Re: Some Nigerian That Went To Ivory Coast Are Saying That They Won't Come Back. by Kushites: 4:16pm On Feb 02
Forumites:
they have security.

And you have no security yet you are still typing on Nairaland.

Why aren’t you hiding under your bed?

Idiots.

2 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian That Went To Ivory Coast Are Saying That They Won't Come Back. by Forumites: 4:19pm On Feb 02
Kushites:

And you have no security yet you are still typing on Nairaland.

Why aren’t you hiding under your bed?

Idiots.
why the insult. I just made a statement. Take your frustrations elsewhere bro.

8 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian That Went To Ivory Coast Are Saying That They Won't Come Back. by ivolt: 4:21pm On Feb 02
Kingray10:
You heard the news, how, from where?
You must be a mind reader.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian That Went To Ivory Coast Are Saying That They Won't Come Back. by THEGALADIMA(m): 4:41pm On Feb 02
It would really be unwise to settle at CIV. It's worse off than Naija.
They are just thrilled with the Euphoria of a nation hosting a major sporting event.
Haaahaaaa

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian That Went To Ivory Coast Are Saying That They Won't Come Back. by Nicepoker(m): 7:03pm On Feb 02
Thousands of Nigerians were in ivory coast before especially osun people. Nothing new.

2 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian That Went To Ivory Coast Are Saying That They Won't Come Back. by Macdeey: 7:04pm On Feb 02
Let them stay naaa ! Dem think say Abidjan life the cheap ni ? grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Do Tou Think About 9/11 Attacks / Fg To Repair All Federal Roads In Lagos / Global Warming Is a Lye, Africa [southern Hemisphere] May Become Cooler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.