Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

AFCON 2023: Nigeria Game An Opportunity To Prove Our Worth – Angola Coach - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON 2023: Nigeria Game An Opportunity To Prove Our Worth – Angola Coach (12029 Views)

Joseph Kabungo, CAF Official Dies Following Stampede After Ghana Vs Nigeria Game / Bonfrere Jo: Westerhof Sold Nigeria's Game Against Italy At USA 94 / Russia 2018: FIFA Appoint Brazilian Referee For Croatia Vs Nigeria Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria Game An Opportunity To Prove Our Worth – Angola Coach by EmperorCaesar(m): 2:23pm On Feb 02
cheesy
Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria Game An Opportunity To Prove Our Worth – Angola Coach by OBA117(m): 2:29pm On Feb 02
Not mouth. We shall see.

For your Undergraduate and Master’s Degree Project you can reach out to us!

We can also help to type and proofread your word document.

NB: We are fast and reliable!
Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria Game An Opportunity To Prove Our Worth – Angola Coach by DiskJokeyManic: 2:30pm On Feb 02
This kind talk dey fear me..... I play Nigeria to qualify with big money oo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Make I go cashout abeg to avoid stories

Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria Game An Opportunity To Prove Our Worth – Angola Coach by Agunesinjaweola: 2:31pm On Feb 02
If Nigeria win, I will not support Angola again!
Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria Game An Opportunity To Prove Our Worth – Angola Coach by Felix6: 2:32pm On Feb 02
Agboriotejoye:

Your TV nor dey use gas? Eyaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria Game An Opportunity To Prove Our Worth – Angola Coach by AuthorMan: 2:37pm On Feb 02
BoldBrainz:
We can't afford to lose this match, our reputation is at stake. Wetin Ghanaians, Cameroonians and South Africa go use our eyes see for social media go pass the Iragbiji pepper wey Tinubu dey show us.

grin
The dragging from Ghana, South Africa and Cameroon go loud.
E no good funny o
Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria Game An Opportunity To Prove Our Worth – Angola Coach by GreatAchiever1: 2:37pm On Feb 02
seunlayi:
Till 8pm

The game is by 6pm.
Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria Game An Opportunity To Prove Our Worth – Angola Coach by Oboto700(m): 2:48pm On Feb 02
Dankovich1:
All I have to say is that let the best team win.
you are a nonsense nationalist.. is this club football?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria Game An Opportunity To Prove Our Worth – Angola Coach by Holaomoakin(m): 2:48pm On Feb 02
Return to your country in one piece and prove your worth oga.
Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria Game An Opportunity To Prove Our Worth – Angola Coach by Sctests: 2:51pm On Feb 02
UptownVibes:
Na this evening una go confirm una worthlessness cheesy
No worries!

Typical Nigeria, always opening their big mouths and boasting all the time. No humility and respect for opponents.

When dem hammer una 3 kpondo now, you go gentle.
Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria Game An Opportunity To Prove Our Worth – Angola Coach by Onebigman(m): 2:54pm On Feb 02
Seems Angola is winning,,I pray the eagles win sha
Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria Game An Opportunity To Prove Our Worth – Angola Coach by omolola12345(m): 3:03pm On Feb 02
The super eagles must be very careful today. From the previous games of Angola the only one that can be close to that of super eagles is MTN. Those guys tried but the Angola guys still deafeat them. Mabululu and the other strikers with him must be watched closely by our defenders. We must play defensive game with them today. Thank God for striker like Osimehin and Co. They must ensure they are very fast at the front and work harder to score in first half. I observed that the Angola guys don't used to be tired on time. MTN in second half became tired a bit. That gave the Angola the opportunity to score. I know super eagles no go tired today and I wish us the best. We go beat Angola. Our defenders please don't loose at the back ooo. Ensure you hold those their strikers down completely in particukar Mabululu and co.
Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria Game An Opportunity To Prove Our Worth – Angola Coach by Princezibk: 3:06pm On Feb 02
Felix6:
Wetin be scores now abeg?
It’s Nigeria 🇳🇬 up 3 & Angola 🇦🇴 Nil 3-0 …

The 3rd goal 🥅 by Osimhen Bobo ⚽️⚽️⚽️
Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria Game An Opportunity To Prove Our Worth – Angola Coach by EMIOMOADEOYE: 3:12pm On Feb 02
Even though we've beaten Angola many times before, Angola are no push overs.

Nigeria struggles with these teams that are neither underdogs nor heavy weights.

This is going to be a very very very very boring nail-biting match.

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria Game An Opportunity To Prove Our Worth – Angola Coach by EMIOMOADEOYE: 3:13pm On Feb 02
Princezibk:

For 2014 abi
Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria Game An Opportunity To Prove Our Worth – Angola Coach by arantess: 3:42pm On Feb 02
Chikel20000:
If Angola wins Nigeria....d kind of noise we will hear on social media won't be here....by d way, dis Angola guys don d talk too much sha
How are they talking too much?
It was an interview and he was very modest, abi you want him to concede defeat before kick off?

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria Game An Opportunity To Prove Our Worth – Angola Coach by dazzlingd(m): 3:56pm On Feb 02
BoldBrainz:
We can't afford to lose this match, our reputation is at stake. Wetin Ghanaians, Cameroonians and South Africa go use our eyes see for social media go pass the Iragbiji pepper wey Tinubu dey show us.

grin Nigerians won’t hear the end of it
Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria Game An Opportunity To Prove Our Worth – Angola Coach by iznaws(m): 3:59pm On Feb 02
Angola will win 100%
Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria Game An Opportunity To Prove Our Worth – Angola Coach by THEGALADIMA(m): 4:18pm On Feb 02
"Feel the fear in my enemies eyes.....listen as the crowd would sing, now the old king is dead....."

FireUpNow:
Nor worry oga Angola coach. The SE can feel the fear on this man's eyes.
Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria Game An Opportunity To Prove Our Worth – Angola Coach by TAglobe(f): 4:19pm On Feb 02
:
BoldBrainz:
you really make me laugh no be small
Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria Game An Opportunity To Prove Our Worth – Angola Coach by Preneurtiger(m): 4:22pm On Feb 02
No gree for anybody. I am sure we Nigerians will win the match
Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria Game An Opportunity To Prove Our Worth – Angola Coach by FireUpNow(m): 4:27pm On Feb 02
[quote author=THEGALADIMA post=128253588]"Feel the fear in my enemies eyes.....listen as the crowd would sing, now the old king is dead....."/quote]

Nice one, you are a fan of Coldplay. Viva la vida
👍😄

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria Game An Opportunity To Prove Our Worth – Angola Coach by geoworldedu: 4:45pm On Feb 02
Felix6:

Thanks, nepa no gree us enjoy anything here.
grin grin grin
Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria Game An Opportunity To Prove Our Worth – Angola Coach by Felix6: 4:49pm On Feb 02
Princezibk:

Thanks my brother, Osibobo that guy good.

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria Game An Opportunity To Prove Our Worth – Angola Coach by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:04pm On Feb 02
abobote:
The Angolans are very young and flexible, we shouldn't underrate them
is Nigerian team old??...
Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria Game An Opportunity To Prove Our Worth – Angola Coach by Drbarmes(m): 5:21pm On Feb 02
Abeg make person give us link to watch the match
Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria Game An Opportunity To Prove Our Worth – Angola Coach by Ayodejieleja: 5:35pm On Feb 02
Follow up to watch live... Use link via signature
Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria Game An Opportunity To Prove Our Worth – Angola Coach by Ayodejieleja: 5:35pm On Feb 02
Drbarmes:
Abeg make person give us link to watch the match

Follow my link to watch... Check below.
Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria Game An Opportunity To Prove Our Worth – Angola Coach by Blesslady(f): 5:55pm On Feb 02
Nigeria should win
Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria Game An Opportunity To Prove Our Worth – Angola Coach by oluwatobi43301: 6:18pm On Feb 02
Your TV nor dey use gas? EyaaYour TV nor dey use gas? Eyaa...
Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria Game An Opportunity To Prove Our Worth – Angola Coach by Dankovich1: 6:57pm On Feb 02
Oboto700:
you are a nonsense nationalist.. is this club football?
Dear patriotic nationalist....I'm not really the cause of your frustration. You can make corrections without abusing me or my opinion.

Be it club or country a group of football players is called a team.

On this note I still maintain my ground. "Let the best team win"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gent Eye Move For Chelsea Defender Kenneth Omeruo / Real Madrid Preparing A £292m Package To Sign Both Haaland And Mbappe / Ese Brume Wins Long Jump Gold At African Championships 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.