Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,823 members, 7,824,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Open Letter To The People Of Plateu State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To The People Of Plateu State. (346 Views)

Atiku/okowa Today @plateu Jos / Abia, Plateu And Now Anambra. This Is An Emerging Pattern. / I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To The People Of Plateu State. by jumper524(m): 4:29pm On Feb 02
in recent times, ive laughed at the stupidity of amateurs coming online to post how they are from plateau state but are not northerners.
if only they took a brief dive into history to know how important they are to the northern structure.
Plateau state as a whole can never be disrespected in the northern heirachy of things only if they choose to demote themselves to rookie. which is exactly what they are doing now.
During the formidable era of a strong northern Nigeria the southerners so envy, Gen Yakubu gowon who was much younger to and a junior to ojukwu was installed by the coupist with the help of many northern generals, a plateau christain backed by northerners. Today some amateur plateau kids who know nothing about their history would come on twitter feeds, parading timeline with pictures of how they are not northerners like theres a certain law in place which makes only hausa/fulani muslims northerns.
its quite unfortunate they choose to sell themselves as pawn, exposing the weakness of their religious diversity which could have been a symbol of strenght but has now become a symbol of tears to them. theyve been sold the dummy of how their brothers who they lived with for decades are now their enemies.
let me tell you one plain truth, the only lasting solution to the crisis your facing in jos today is when you stop diversing yourselves across religious line and see your self as brothers from different religion.
learn from the west, weve seen many post from people outside the west trying so hard to divide them across religion but they never succum. you hear thing like yoruba muslim, fulani muslim. mostly from outsiders who so much envy their unity.
my brothers in jos, plateu state is located in the uppermost part of the map which makes it north geo_graphically.
The most spoken language is hausa which makes you more of northerners.
being northernern is your heritage, you can choose to improve the situation or make a mess of it and remain an example to others.
Re: Open Letter To The People Of Plateu State. by smileyoo: 5:10pm On Feb 02
Op, this your thread is simply a trash and ought to be directed to the core northerners advising them to treat their middle-belt fellows like real brothers, instead of always killing them like enemies, with any slightest provocation, yet you still expect them to regard you as a brother, while you keep killing them like an enemy.
preach peace to your people, nobody is actually dividing the North, but the northerners themselves.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To The People Of Plateu State. by AustineE1: 5:17pm On Feb 02
Save us your rhetorics,dont you think you are late on arrival. Let me take you back history lane and see why the Benue Plateau man and infact the middlebelt has rejected the core north.
There was a time in the history of this country when most of our finest soldiers where from the middlebelt but the Northern oligarchy felt threatened and decided to eliminate them through trumped up charges. The North killed Lt col Bukar Dimka and went ahead to kill a whole lots of officers of middlebelt extraction,in other to dominate the space called north. Gen. I.D Bisalla,Lt col. TK Adamu,Lt col Ayuba Tense, gov of Benue-Plateau Joseph Gomwalk,maj. CD Dabang,Capt M.R Gotip,capt M parvwang,Capt Austin Dawurang,Lt E.L.K Shellens,Lt S. Kwale,Lt Peter Cigari,Lt S. Wayah and a host of others were killed in cold blood by their so called Northern brothers.
Of particular interest was the killing of Gen mamman Vasta by IBB whom happens to be his best friend and that was the stroke that broke they camels bark and the middlebelt knew they are on their own. Even When Chinua Achebe,Wole Soyinka and John Pepper Clarke pleaded with IBB to grant clemency to Mamman Vasta,few minutes later,in the most gruesome manner he executed his so called Northern brother.
Like the whites usually say 'so many water has passed under the bridge'. Joseph Takar,Paul Gindiri,Maigari of the blessed memory and a host of middlebelterns has long craved and fought for a different identity from the north.
These are historical facts and stop this your revisionist and pathetic story of accusing a particular tribe that they are trying to divide you both.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To The People Of Plateu State. by Spybradd: 5:17pm On Feb 02
When agents of darkness offer advice!

Auzubillai menashaitan nirajeem!!!!!
Re: Open Letter To The People Of Plateu State. by J3susFr3ak: 11:35pm On Feb 02
jumper524:
in recent times, ive laughed at the stupidity of amateurs coming online to post how they are from plateau state but are not northerners.
if only they took a brief dive into history to know how important they are to the northern structure.
Plateau state as a whole can never be disrespected in the northern heirachy of things only if they choose to demote themselves to rookie. which is exactly what they are doing now.
During the formidable era of a strong northern Nigeria the southerners so envy, Gen Yakubu gowon who was much younger to and a junior to ojukwu was installed by the coupist with the help of many northern generals, a plateau christain backed by northerners. Today some amateur plateau kids who know nothing about their history would come on twitter feeds, parading timeline with pictures of how they are not northerners like theres a certain law in place which makes only hausa/fulani muslims northerns.
its quite unfortunate they choose to sell themselves as pawn, exposing the weakness of their religious diversity which could have been a symbol of strenght but has now become a symbol of tears to them. theyve been sold the dummy of how their brothers who they lived with for decades are now their enemies.
let me tell you one plain truth, the only lasting solution to the crisis your facing in jos today is when you stop diversing yourselves across religious line and see your self as brothers from different religion.
learn from the west, weve seen many post from people outside the west trying so hard to divide them across religion but they never succum. you hear thing like yoruba muslim, fulani muslim. mostly from outsiders who so much envy their unity.
my brothers in jos, plateu state is located in the uppermost part of the map which makes it north geo_graphically.
The most spoken language is hausa which makes you more of northerners.
being northernern is your heritage, you can choose to improve the situation or make a mess of it and remain an example to others.

You and who in which nonsense North. I was born in Jos....a Jos indigenous person. Yet I simply refuse to speak your Hausa language. I cannot remember when last I spoke your language...maybe when I was telling your angry Muslim youth "Jesus loves you and died for your sins...repent"! Well I can't remember how to speak your language since it has been more than 20 years, Plateau natives have their own languages and most non educated folks speak your language to facilitate communication and nothing else. Not because there is anything special about your very crass and insult stuffed language.

So you think you needed to preach your hypocritical nonsense here to Plateau folks because you think some people there speak your language to other tribes? Nonsense. You have not vomited your garbage to your fellow Muslim criminals killing and kidnapping everywhere and you think opening your mouth to do Taqqiya to Plateau natives in the name of nonsense North is the way to go?

Why is Jerry Gana no longer prominent in Niger State? Yeah.,..right. Muslim discrimination there has silent Christian minorities there the peak being the type of nonsense meted out to Niger Christian native Deborah in Sokoto.

Keep your North to yourself and your sharia Arewa Islamic Republic. It is the type of dustbin garbage even wild feral dogs do not want,
Re: Open Letter To The People Of Plateu State. by jumper524(m): 9:56am On Feb 03
smileyoo:
Op, this your thread is simply a trash and ought to be directed to the core northerners advising them to treat their middle-belt fellows like real brothers, instead of always killing them like enemies, with any slightest provocation, yet you still expect them to regard you as a brother, while you keep killing them like an enemy.
preach peace to your people, nobody is actually dividing the North, but the northerners themselves.
nasarawa state has more christains than muslims yet they leave in peace in that state, kogi has more muslims than christains yet religion never seems to be an issue same with niger state.
all these state is located in the supposed middlebelt as you claim.
most of you are so naive to reality and dont brain storm on issues. keep being deluded, ive spent over 9years on this forum and ive never hidden my identity as an Abuja indigene, a gbagyi man for that matter. but unlike you, im not so deluded to what i see on media neither am i carried away by the likes generated.
the issues in jos is a religious conflict where none of both religion is innocent. ask yourselfwhy only in jos? kaduna has longed moved on.
Re: Open Letter To The People Of Plateu State. by smileyoo: 11:00am On Feb 03
jumper524:
nasarawa state has more christains than muslims yet they leave in peace in that state, kogi has more muslims than christains yet religion never seems to be an issue same with niger state.
all these state is located in the supposed middlebelt as you claim.
most of you are so naive to reality and dont brain storm on issues. keep being deluded, ive spent over 9years on this forum and ive never hidden my identity as an Abuja indigene, a gbagyi man for that matter. but unlike you, im not so deluded to what i see on media neither am i carried away by the likes generated.
the issues in jos is a religious conflict where none of both religion is innocent. ask yourselfwhy only in jos? kaduna has longed moved on.
Kaduna has long moved on according to your delusional mind.
the truth is that if the north treat the middle belt like brothers, no body can really separate them from accepting the northerners as their brothers.
Re: Open Letter To The People Of Plateu State. by oskopy: 11:05am On Feb 03
Which Kaduna are you talking about? Does it include southern Kaduna? I dey wait Your reply.
Re: Open Letter To The People Of Plateu State. by jumper524(m): 1:17pm On Feb 03
smileyoo:
Kaduna has long moved on according to your delusional mind.
the truth is that if the north treat the middle belt like brothers, no body can really separate them from accepting the northerners as their brothers.
brothers do disagree and have issues, it doesn't make them permanent enemies.
Especially when the issues is being triggered by much minority numbers.
Niger State is peaceful and they have Christians and Muslims amongst them.
Also being northerners doesn't mean you must be Muslim or Hausa.
Being northerners is the geagraphical region your place of origin is located.
Re: Open Letter To The People Of Plateu State. by jumper524(m): 1:20pm On Feb 03
J3susFr3ak:

You and who in which nonsense North. I was born in Jos....a Jos indigenous person. Yet I simply refuse to speak your Hausa language. I cannot remember when last I spoke your language...maybe when I was telling your angry Muslim youth "Jesus loves you and died for your sins...repent"! Well I can't remember how to speak your language since it has been more than 20 years, Plateau natives have their own languages and most non educated folks speak your language to facilitate communication and nothing else. Not because there is anything special about your very crass and insult stuffed language.

So you think you needed to preach your hypocritical nonsense here to Plateau folks because you think some people there speak your language to other tribes? Nonsense. You have not vomited your garbage to your fellow Muslim criminals killing and kidnapping everywhere and you think opening your mouth to do Taqqiya to Plateau natives in the name of nonsense North is the way to go?

Why is Jerry Gana no longer prominent in Niger State? Yeah.,..right. Muslim discrimination there has silent Christian minorities there the peak being the type of nonsense meted out to Niger Christian native Deborah in Sokoto.

Keep your North to yourself and your sharia Arewa Islamic Republic. It is the type of dustbin garbage even wild feral dogs do not want,
Deborah was killed by delusional people, a move that was condemned by plenty of Muslims..
We've read news of northern Muslims being killed in other part of the country but it's senseless to completely discriminate s whole tribe.
Nothing happened to Jerry Gana.
Atlease despite being minority in Niger State, he's still recognised.
That can't be said about plateau.
I honestly don't want to engage you but trust me, me Umar an Abuja indegene won't suffer the consequences of your delusion.
Keep forming woke.
Re: Open Letter To The People Of Plateu State. by AustineE1: 3:50pm On Feb 03
jumper524:
Deborah was killed by delusional people, a move that was condemned by plenty of Muslims..
We've read news of northern Muslims being killed in other part of the country but it's senseless to completely discriminate s whole tribe.
Nothing happened to Jerry Gana.
Atlease despite being minority in Niger State, he's still recognised.
That can't be said about plateau.
I honestly don't want to engage you but trust me, me Umar an Abuja indegene won't suffer the consequences of your delusion.
Keep forming woke.
According to you or your delusion,Kaduna has since moved on,Niger,Kogi etc but we all know that they so called peace or grave yard peace in those states was only made possible because the muslim North has since dominated the indigenous people of those states. When was the last a christian ruled Kaduna,Nasarawa,Niger or Kogi. When the court seems like they were going to rule in favour of the PDP christian gubernatorial candidate in Nasarawa,the Northern muslims where already calling for Jihad. The only reason why Plateau and Benue seems to be having crisis, is that the northern muslims wants to take over authority of these states but they indigenous people stood their ground. One of the major causes of crisis in Jos North, is the quest by Hausa-Fulani to institute an emirate council and then install an emir but guest what,they indigenous people stood their ground.

Ahmadu Bello the then premeir of Northern Nigeria was recorded to have called the christian north,a willing tool in the hands of the jihadist and can only be used to achieve their conquest.
If for instance Jang the former christian gov of Plateau state decides to contest for presidency will Arewa and Northern oligarchy support him,they way they supported Buhari? Deal with it.
Pls take your deception and selective amnesia to another forum.
God bless the good people of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Should The Naira Cease To Be Nigeria's Currency? / "Soyinka Lambasts Tinubu; Urges Governors To Refrain From Accepting NI" / Hunger:: Wole Shoyinka Tired Of This Government Already

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.