Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,430 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Nigeria Is A Land Of Malu - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Is A Land Of Malu (109 Views)

Rabah Madjer: "Nigeria Is A Team Of Benchwarmers" / Nigeria Is The First African Country To Qualify For FIFA 2018 World Cup Russia / Nigeria Is Only Now 90 Minutes Away From Russia 2018 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is A Land Of Malu by TheModerator: 6:19pm On Feb 02
This AFCON match between Nigeria and Angola, looks like only those in Aso Rock and their families are the ones watching it since most Nigerians don't have electricity to watch. Useless country called Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Is A Land Of Malu by babasolution: 6:28pm On Feb 02
TheModerator:
This AFCON match between Nigeria and Angola, looks like only those in Aso Rock and their families are the ones watching it since most Nigerians don't have electricity to watch. Useless country called Nigeria

Very true,unless you go to viewing centres you can hardly watch any match in Nigeria.

I dnt just understand the kind country this people have

Funny thing is,no one is bothered,everyone as made peace with the situation

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Land Of Malu by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:33pm On Feb 02
I heard ur idle senate president and his idle colleagues are in the stadium. One chance leaders
Re: Nigeria Is A Land Of Malu by TheModerator: 7:19pm On Feb 02
babasolution:

Very true,unless you go to viewing centres you can hardly watch any match in Nigeria.

I dnt just understand the kind country this people have

Funny thing is,no one is bothered,everyone as made peace with the situation

Back in the days, I remember how NEPA offices were never spared whenever Nigeria is playing and they fail to provide electricity. Nigerians of nowadays are so depressed that they don't know what their right is anymore. They have been so pushed to the wall and they have chosen to remain there.

(1) (Reply)

� Arsenal FC Vs. Liverpool FC: Premier League Clash! Match Date: 04.02.2024 � / 4 Reasons Why Super Eagles Will Lift Afcon 2023 Trophy Tonight / FIFA Rankings: Nigeria Climb To 28th Globally — Highest Since 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.