Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Video Of Peter Obi Cheering Nigeria's Super Eagles To Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Peter Obi Cheering Nigeria's Super Eagles To Victory (1032 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko At The Stadium Cheering Super Eagles (Video) / Tinubu Hangs On Bus Window Like Bus Conductor While Cheering Supporters In Ekiti / "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Peter Obi Cheering Nigeria's Super Eagles To Victory by nwekeugochukwu: 8:34pm On Feb 02

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Cheering Nigeria's Super Eagles To Victory by odduduwa: 8:35pm On Feb 02
Y
Humble man

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Cheering Nigeria's Super Eagles To Victory by dawnomike(m): 8:41pm On Feb 02
The man we love!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Cheering Nigeria's Super Eagles To Victory by paramakina202: 8:42pm On Feb 02
Peter Obi was in popular stand not even in VIP with the likes of Akpabio and co.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Cheering Nigeria's Super Eagles To Victory by socialmediaman: 8:42pm On Feb 02
The One loved and elected by the people!

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Cheering Nigeria's Super Eagles To Victory by Visocrate(m): 9:02pm On Feb 02
It may be for him to just watch and at the same time a platform to seek attention
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Cheering Nigeria's Super Eagles To Victory by clearcrystal: 9:02pm On Feb 02
Wetin Obi go do for there now.
E no dey go church again.
He should not forget to contest in the next Big Brother Naija show

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Cheering Nigeria's Super Eagles To Victory by Ance4Liverpool: 9:07pm On Feb 02
Campaign has started gradually,on your mandate i stand anytime any day

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Cheering Nigeria's Super Eagles To Victory by mightyhazel: 9:07pm On Feb 02
Peter is an Enigma...Strong as ox

Big brains,big brawns...

Not like the other one,brain we no see,brawn we no see

Even kpaa kpaa body odour wen the former one dey use run some things we no even see again sef sad

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Cheering Nigeria's Super Eagles To Victory by IduNaOba: 9:18pm On Feb 02
Big name

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Cheering Nigeria's Super Eagles To Victory by IVORY2009(m): 9:22pm On Feb 02
Good one Mr president

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Cheering Nigeria's Super Eagles To Victory by vanbonattel: 9:25pm On Feb 02
My own president representing.

Their own president has abandoned them and ran to France πŸ‡«πŸ‡· grin

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Cheering Nigeria's Super Eagles To Victory by Alexis11: 9:29pm On Feb 02
mightyhazel:
Peter is an Enigma...Strong as ox

Big brains,big brawns...

Not like the other man,brain we no see,brawn we no see

Even kpaa kpaa body odour wen the former one dey use run some things we no even see again sef sad

Keep hyping nonsense. Nigerian politicians are all the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Cheering Nigeria's Super Eagles To Victory by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:29pm On Feb 02
Peter Obi
na my president you be,
Me I want better tomorrow
Me no want olodo
No no oo..

Pain went straight to Agbado fc. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Cheering Nigeria's Super Eagles To Victory by Benwallt(m): 9:39pm On Feb 02
Saddest thing a man can watch. I won't waste my data

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Cheering Nigeria's Super Eagles To Victory by Nostring: 9:54pm On Feb 02
Attention seeker πŸ˜‚

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Cheering Nigeria's Super Eagles To Victory by GodHimself: 11:04pm On Feb 02
I like this type of campaign.

Ance4Liverpool:
Campaign has started gradually,on your mandate i stand anytime any day

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Cheering Nigeria's Super Eagles To Victory by chopnaira: 11:26pm On Feb 02
He almost cheered them to their defeat. One of the worst performance of the Eagles in this competition.

In search of votes, PO will gladly be willing to appear on big brother show.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Cheering Nigeria's Super Eagles To Victory by 9jatriot(m): 12:30am On Feb 03
Lamba master will never miss an opportunity to show for pishure. Never.

Between today and tomorrow he go go meet them for camp, talk those em small talk and then make sure say he snap pishure and then post on twitter.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Cheering Nigeria's Super Eagles To Victory by blacknp(m): 1:11am On Feb 03
9jatriot:
Lamba master will never miss an opportunity to show for pishure. Never.

Between today and tomorrow he go go meet them for camp, talk those em small talk and then make sure say he snap pishure and then post on twitter.
I bet you NFA will not allow him distract the players for cheap publicity.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Cheering Nigeria's Super Eagles To Victory by Bobloco: 1:22am On Feb 03
Benwallt:
Saddest thing a man can watch. I won't waste my data

Just say you are a sadist
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Cheering Nigeria's Super Eagles To Victory by Seefinish: 3:41am On Feb 03
dawnomike:
The man we love!
the man we voted who won the election
We will do it again in 2027

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Cheering Nigeria's Super Eagles To Victory by tiwasiaife(m): 3:54am On Feb 03
This was Peter Obi with Eagles in 2013
Over 11years ago.
Face inflation and kidnapping and leave a Man who has made money for himself at a young age and ready to help you alone.

On your mandate is hidding in France πŸ‡«πŸ‡· . Buhari has taught him how to japa and leave governance for his aides.

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Cheering Nigeria's Super Eagles To Victory by Asswipemod: 4:11am On Feb 03
nwekeugochukwu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlOxIUyyPsw?si=E7aFkLjErIfWrIhT

nlfpmod mukina2

OK. So we should shout hallelujah because Hoebee is watching live soccer?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Cheering Nigeria's Super Eagles To Victory by Blackfire(m): 4:20am On Feb 03
Ordinary picture, you are getting convulsion of the mouth

(1) (Reply)

Lawyers: June 12 Bankrupted Mko / Palm Oil_production_in Nigeria - Governor_weeps_at_progress_in Malaysia / Jonathan’s Ambition Will Polarise Nigeria – Atiku !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.