Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,823 members, 7,844,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

20 Reasons Why Jesus Is The Only Way To God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 20 Reasons Why Jesus Is The Only Way To God (153 Views)

Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed / Endtimes : Commonsense Reasons Why Jesus Returns Before 2040 - Don Koenig / Why Jesus Christ Spoke More About Hell More Than Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Reasons Why Jesus Is The Only Way To God by Ken4Christ: 10:13pm On Feb 02
20 Reasons Why Jesus is the Only Way to God.

1. The scripture says so -

1Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

2. Our Lord Jesus himself said it -
John 14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 10:9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 

3. Jesus is the only man born without the agency of man. So, he is born without the gene of sin. He is therefore the only one qualified to die for the sin of the world. He is a lamb without blemish.

Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel. 

Matthew 1:20  But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

4. He is the only one who lived and never sinned.

Hebrews 4:15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

John 14:30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me [to accuse me of]

5. The only one who first addressed God as his Father.

John 2:16 And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise. 

John 5:17 But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work. 

John 5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

6. The only man on earth who performed matchless miracles.

Matthew 15:31 Insomuch that the multitude wondered, when they saw the dumb to speak, the maimed to be whole, the lame to walk, and the blind to see: and they glorified the God of Israel.

Matthew 14:25 And in the fourth watch of the night Jesus went unto them, walking on the sea.

7. The only man on earth who fulfilled hundreds of prophecies of the Old Testament.

Matthew 1:22-24
 22  Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, 

23  Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. 

Matthew 2:15 And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son. View more

Matthew 2:23 And he came and dwelt in a city called Nazareth: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophets, He shall be called a Nazarene.

8. The only man on earth who died and rose again from the dead.

Matthew 28:5-6.
5  And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.

6  He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.

John 21:14 This is now the third time that Jesus shewed himself to his disciples, after that he was risen from the dead.

9. The only man on earth whose name still does miracles.

Acts 3:16  And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.

Philippians 2:9-11
 9  Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

10  That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11  And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

10. God himself testified twice from heaven that Jesus is his Son that he is pleased with.

Matthew 3:17  And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Matthew 17:5 While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him

11. The only man on earth who ascended back to heaven without an aircraft before the presence of many witnesses.

Acts 1:9-10
9  And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

10  And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

12. The only religious leader who promised to come back for his adherents.

John 15:2-3.
 2  In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

13. The only one who is still changing countless millions of lives and attracting huge followership without carrying any weapon.

Acts 2;41  Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

John 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

14. The only man on earth that unveiled the reality of heaven and hell with vivid description of what they look like.

Luke 16:22-23.
22  And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

23  And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom

15. The only man on earth who gave a vivid description of the events of the end time in great details.

Matthew 24:7-8
 7  For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8  All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Revelation 1:18-19.
18  I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

19  Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;

16. The only man on earth whose presence scared the devil and in whose name demons trembles and are cast out.

Mark 5:7 And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.

Luke 10:17  And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name

17. The only man on earth who gave his followers the authority to heal the sick and cast out devils.

Matthew 10:7-8
 7  And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

8  Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Mark 16:16-17.
17  And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

18  They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

18. The only man on earth who existed before the world began and through him, all things were created.

John 1:1-3
 1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2  The same was in the beginning with God.

3  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Colossians 1:16-17.
16  For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

17  And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

19. The only man on earth who claimed equality with God.

John 10:30 I and my Father are one.

John 14:9  Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

20. The only one appointed to judge everyone including other religious leaders.

John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son.

2Timothy 4:1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20 Reasons Why Jesus Is The Only Way To God by Hanndye: 10:59pm On Feb 02
Great write-up. I'm a withness to the power in His name. Indeed, Jesus saves.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Reasons Why Jesus Is The Only Way To God by Ken4Christ: 11:17pm On Feb 02
Hanndye:
Great write-up. I'm a withness to the power in His name. Indeed, Jesus saves.

Thank you. It's my earnest prayer that lost souls should not neglect this free gift of salvation.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Reasons Why Jesus Is The Only Way To God by Ken4Christ: 10:19am On Feb 03
Saying, I am a Christian or I am a Muslim will not save you. Only Jesus saves.

You have only one life to live. Hell is real and heaven is much more real. Where you end depends on the choice you make with Jesus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Reasons Why Jesus Is The Only Way To God by Ken4Christ: 11:54am On Feb 03
The plain truth is that you can escape Jesus. You either accept him as your Lord or meet him as your Lord. The choice is yours. It's a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the Living God.
Re: 20 Reasons Why Jesus Is The Only Way To God by Ken4Christ: 4:08pm On Feb 04
Mark 8;36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Accept Jesus now and save yourself from the sorrow of hell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Reasons Why Jesus Is The Only Way To God by Ken4Christ: 7:00pm On Feb 04
Revelation 6:12-17

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

The Judgment of God is very dreadful. Please, accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior.
Re: 20 Reasons Why Jesus Is The Only Way To God by Ken4Christ: 10:08pm On Feb 04
If you don't believe in Jesus, you are condemned no matter your religion.

John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

(1) (Reply)

NAHCON Has Announced The Final Fare For 2024 Hajj / See The Religions Waiting For A Leader Figure (photos) / "AS" Genotype Changed To " AA" By The Great God Of Chosen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.