Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Let's Talk About Our Skin Care Routine. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Let's Talk About Our Skin Care Routine. (142 Views)

Share Your Experience With Natural Skin Care Remedies Here / What We Apply On Our Skin / Good Day Everyone. I Will Talk On The Essence Of Exfoliating Our Skin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk About Our Skin Care Routine. by Tekashi89(m): 5:28am On Feb 03
Good morning guys, so let's talk about our skin care routine.
In as much as we're mostly concerned about our paper chase as guys let's not forget to take care of our self because take it or leave it appearance matters a lot and there are sometimes when the "Halo" effect comes to play.
So as for me my skin care routine is that I bathe with Dettol liquid inside my water to disinfect it,then I use Eva soap in the morning then I apply miss Cherie fair as my body cream. Then i use the hair wonder hair cream for my hair cause I do weave my hair and use a mild hair brush to brush my beards and moustache.
Then in the evening I use the idole papaya soap to exfoliate my skin and also Dettol liquid to disinfect my bathing water. And lastly I apply visita plus tube lotion to fight off pimples, eczema sunburn and rashes.
You don't really have to break the bank to take care of your skin.
So guys Feel free to share yours

Re: Let's Talk About Our Skin Care Routine. by Lomoto: 9:15pm On Mar 18
I've been following a consistent skincare routine, and it's made such a difference in the health of my skin! Health

(1) (Reply)

How To Terminate Rats In Your House / What Every Man Must Do To Avert Prostrate Cancer, Men Can You Do This? / DIABETIC WOUNDS: HBOT Is The Way Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.