Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,270 members, 7,867,715 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

Morning Digest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Morning Digest (53 Views)

Morning Digest / Morning Digest / Prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa - The Word Digest 01 - 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Morning Digest by wasol: 7:05am On Feb 03
MORNING DIGEST!

LIFE AND TIME (Part 169)

LIFE: Living Into Future Enterprise.

TIME: Thinking Into Momentary Enterprise.

Beloveth child of God, for you to maintain good behaviour, you must discerningly chose who you listen to.

2 Samuel 13:1-6,11-12,14
[1] And it came to pass after this, that Absalom the son of David had a fair sister, whose name was Tamar; and Amnon the son of David loved her.
[2] And Amnon was so vexed, that he fell sick for his sister Tamar; for she was a virgin; and Amnon thought it hard for him to do any thing to her.
[3] But Amnon had a friend, whose name was Jonadab, the son of Shimeah David's brother: and Jonadab was a very subtil man.
[4] And he said unto him, Why art thou, being the king's son, lean from day to day? wilt thou not tell me? And Amnon said unto him, I love Tamar, my brother Absalom's sister.
[5] And Jonadab said unto him, Lay thee down on thy bed, and make thyself sick: and when thy father cometh to see thee, say unto him, I pray thee, let my sister Tamar come, and give me meat, and dress the meat in my sight, that I may see it, and eat it at her hand.
[6] So Amnon lay down, and made himself sick: and when the king was come to see him, Amnon said unto the king, I pray thee, let Tamar my sister come, and make me a couple of cakes in my sight, that I may eat at her hand.
[11] And when she had brought them unto him to eat, he took hold of her, and said unto her, Come lie with me, my sister.
[12] And she answered him, Nay, my brother, do not force me; for no such thing ought to be done in Israel: do not thou this folly.
[14] Howbeit he would not hearken unto her voice: but, being stronger than she, forced her, and lay with her.

Influence in life is a fifty–fifty thing, if you can’t influence to win you will be influenced to the opposite direction.

The people you surround yourself with have great influence over your behaviour.
If all the friends of a lion happens to be dogs, in process of time that lion will begin to act like a dog.

Jonadab’s advise to Amnon made him to commit sacrilege which led to the forfeiture of his entire destiny.

Beloveth child of God, be deliberate about who’s advise you act on because your behaviour can terminate the glorious plans of God concerning you.

To be continued…

Prayer: Almighty Father, break me free from the circle of bad friends in Jesus Christ’s name. Amen!

REMEMBER: BAD BEHAVIOUR REPELS WHILE GOOD BEHAVIOUR ATTRACTS.

Thank you for your time and God bless you greatly…

I love you...

Evang. Alfred Aghudumobel Solomon Wilfred

FOR YOUR CHEAP DATA BUNDLES, CAC, TIN, SCUML REGISTRATION, QUALITY GRAPHIC DESIGNS, FAFOR LIFE HEALTH PRODUCTS AND OTHER RELATED SERVICES, CALL/WHATSAPP: +2348020528430
#cacsolution
#alfawilsltd

(1) (Reply)

Daily Bible Reading / Prayer Exercise For Today / Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.